Taoist Weather Magick

I think if you work along side more taoist weather magick maestros, you can achieve big results

Thats a good idea.

Thank you for your reply, yeah this covers a basic outline for me. So Sunstones can help the practitioner to change the heat of one’s body only or even his surroundings? Thanks again for sharing these lessons with us ~

I’ve run into some strange synchronicity recently. I was contemplating how to trim the fat in the ceremonial magic I learned and give every action more power and meaning. I figured I should consecrate simple chants and pair them with hand signs and sigils.

The author of the book you mentioned in this thread has another book on incantations, hand seals, and star steeping. It was basically an instruction manual to manifest the path already in my head.

I’m going to immerse myself in the material and see where it leads me.

1 Like

Nice, maybe it will be a new break through for you.

My documentary on Taoist Weather Magick will be groundbreaking. Never before has there been such in-depth coverage of a weather ritual. Many respected Occultists will also be featured in the video.

2 Likes

Part 1 to the documentary has just gone live, the first part covers the history and theory of the practice. Part 2 will cover the ritual itself.
3 Likes

Have you had anymore syncs since we have last spoke?

1 Like

Quite a few. I’ve noticed people in my circle who do in invocation are tired afterwards. I introduced them to the concepts of qui gong and they’ve had wonderful results.

Also, because I’ve been using the kuji-in more often, The words of power I channel from demons will sometimes be in Japanese. For example, the phrase given to me to raise energy in the ritual area is “jigoku ageru” which translates roughly to “hell rises” or “give hell”. Normally people working with goetia spirits channel Latin, Hebrew, or greek. This is an odd exception.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! May it bring good fortune.

3 Likes

Part 2 of my Taoist Weather Magick documentary. A full wind ritual. :yin_yang:

5 Likes

This looks incredible, but you’re scaring all the neighbors.

1 Like

If you heard someone fangirling in the astral, dat was me :smiley:

1 Like

Haha yes! I’m sure everyone around here is tired of me changing the weather all the time!

2 Likes

Haha, thank you.

2 Likes

I wonder if you have any knowledge of creating merkabas to shield from air pollution?

1 Like

I have just uploaded a video on snow magick.

Taoist Weather Magick is not focused on “controlling” the weather but becoming one with it. There is no distinction between the weather magician and his spell, he is the rains and the winds that he calls. He humbles himself before the tradition, tapping into something that is greater, larger and older than he is. He connects with all of those who have come before him and he has a reverence for the history of the art. Despite being in such a powerful position, he does not seek power. Instead, he dissolves the ego, surrendering himself and letting go of the self, his title, name, status, and desires blow away with the winds and wash away with the rains. Leaving nothing but boundless potential, to be everything. :yin_yang::sparkles:

5 Likes
5 Likes

This is one bad ass picture. I love it.

1 Like