Taoist Weather Magick

Just uploaded a video on calling winds and how they can be used for healing.

1 Like

Hey there! You’ve got Atmostones too? Cool! I’ve never put one together myself, but I’ve come into possession of a lot of separate ‘talismanic bodies of the planet’s atmosphere’. How do yours vary?

Excellent work. May I ask why do you call yourself Lord? Where does that come from?

1 Like

Thanks, Lord is my title in my personal life, I just carried it over into my magical one as well.

@LordJoshAllen This magick seems cool,it seems amazing,but do you believe in karma(Do you believe you will be punished if you do bad things)

Hi there, I do believe in karma yes, unlike a lot of magicians I believe Karma does exist. I’m very balanced as a person, I use my magick for beneficial reasons and I don’t harm anyone with it.

1 Like

I think that is a wrong way to approach it but I won’t tell you what to do or believe I think its none of my business to tell anyone that they are right or wrong

At the moment I’m trying to bring rain to Yemen by using long-distance weather magick, Yemen is one of the worst places for starvation. I’m also working on helping fight against global warming by blowing away chemtrails and harmful pollution, if more people did such acts then this world would have a fighting chance. You might want to watch my video here on this very subject.

4 Likes

Nw video just has gone live on the topic of magical instruments that can change the weather if used properly.

1 Like

Pulling clouds from the night sky, to do this I first select a slow moving cloud. I infuse my own energy field to that of the Earth. I perform the 1 through 10 meditation first before lighting my candles and burning sandalwood incense in the four corners of my altar. I use a Hand Seal known as “Cloud Hand” which is based off of the Bagua Trigram Dui. I imagine that I am pulling the cloud down to the Earth by visualising myself inside of it, the sword is used to direct my energies to an exact point. Once it is complete, I will move onto other clouds. This process is known as Cloud Qi Training. Whilst performing this exercise, it is best to wear long black robes as the sub colour of black will help manifest dark stormy clouds needed for rainmaking.

4 Likes

Stupid unrealistic question but could you potentially zap someone with a lighting bolt? Lll

1 Like

I want to ask this question since I am not well versed in the Taoist Weather magick, To my understanding the mage has to balance himself and ofc be cleansed, then proceed to use various handsigns, tools, and movements to cause the change in the atmosphere. Practically speaking, this takes a bit of time yes? What if someone wanted to cause, lets say, a slight change in the weather, like a gust or drops of rain, would that be possible by a method that does not take as much steps as traditionally would? Btw, awesome channel and great content, keep up~

1 Like

Haha, no its a good question. In theory it is possible but it would require the practitioner to know the target/victim very deeply. One would need to know the targets location, their full name, their natal chart, their blood type, their general health and their darkest secrets. If you knew the person well enough then you could strike them down but I wouldn’t recommend it.

Hi there, thank you for the kind words, yes it is possible to quickly summon slight changes within the weather via more basic steps. The ritualism is saved more for the extreme weather changes but through just a 10-15 minute meditation, one could pull clouds from the sky, divide a cloud into two, move clouds to different locations and cool or heat up the temperature. To heat up the temperature, use a Sunstone, this works almost immediately. None of this would take more than 15 minutes to do.

1 Like

I have actually practiced calling to a storm as it moved away, and seemed to bring back the heavy thunder to me.

You mentioned earlier in the thread it was important to put back what it is you call forth. I was wondering if a simple “thank you go back to where you were” energy is acceptable, or if there is a more intricate process required in stabilizing the weather?

1 Like

Yes, when you borrow rain or wind from a location as opposed to creating it from nothing, it is advised that you return the clouds/rain/wind back to its native land, otherwise the ecosystems will be messed up. Returning them is another practice altogether, it involves the practitioner having to use remote viewing in order to take control over the element, visualise yourself inside of the cloud/storm then send it back to the original place. I’ve found that using a map of a very specific area helps with this, I’ve been able to procure warm winds from different countries before and send them back within a few hours. Giving thanks is only needed if the practitioner has petitioned Deities or Immortals to help with the weather spell, I usually use just the Earth itself to generate the magick.

2 Likes

Haha okay thanks for your answer bro :heart:️also… Why is it harder to make it rain in countries like Africa?

1 Like

I’ve seen a few of your videos. You’re pretty awesome! Didn’t think I’d run into you on this forum.

How much do you know about Taoist alchemy(weidan and neidan)? How does it differ from western alchemy?

1 Like

Thank you! Great name by the way. I enjoy this forum quite a bit, its a good way to meet people. I practice Neidan, part of this involves gathering “The Three Treasures” for internal alchemy. Jing (Essence) Qi (Life Force) and Shen (Soul or Spirit) one must also be aware of The Three Dantians within the human body, the upper Dantian located in the head, the middle in the chest and the lower in the gut. A Dantian is an energetic centre which corresponds to different organs, so the middle one known as “The Crimson Palace” is related to the heart and its energy can change depending on what foods you consume. The other Dantians are not affected by what you eat. Within my weather magick system, absorbing different weather patterns such as mist and fog can nourish the organs, there are noxious ones that should be avoided though such as fog from swamps. Absorbing this type of qi can cause moisture to build up in the lungs which can lead to illness. I think the Taoist way of spirituality is so different because most Taoists are seeking inner purity, not external power (wealth, influence, fame) most Taoists are simply trying to become one with The Way (The Dao) via becoming hermits and balancing Yin and Yang.

1 Like

It is harder to bring rain in poverty stricken places for a whole bunch of reasons, firstly, the nature spirits will refuse to allow outsiders to influence their lands because they perceive foreign practitioners as invaders. Secondly, there is an agenda to keep these places poor, so governments make sure that the local people resonate at a lower frequency (depression, fear, hunger, war) which means the weather spell has less chance of working.

2 Likes