Talking to a succubus

I really don’t want to be mean to you, but I think the whole forum already knows your succubus story, you keep posting it on every succubus related thread, even if it’s 4 months old or older.

And that makes me wonder why you do this.

3 Likes

Firstly this is a different succubus forum, thank you very much, so it’s that and two I enjoy talking to other people on here that either succubus lovers, or enjoy having, or working with succubus

What?

3 Likes

U ask me why I seem to talk about the same things in every succubus forum , I were anwering your question. But I didn’t know I were talking about the same things in every succubus forum, I never really go back and read, what I written, I just write what I were feeling, or felt at the time during my own spiritual practicing/pathworking and really look back at it.

*thread

*thread
And yes, that’s what I thought. You are so caught up in your succubus world that you don’t even notice. It is all you are thinking about.
It makes me worried, to be honest.

5 Likes

I’m more worried about him posting random sigils he found in tumblr and claiming they call succubi or whatever, without knowing what’s attached to the aforementioned sigils. As it has already happened.

2 Likes

Why is that? I do admit that I am attracted to succubus, I admire, adore, and find them to make really good spiritual lover, and spirit guides when it come to working with sex magic, and other type of magic like transformation magic to be able transform into a dragon considering that I like dragon especially black dragons , currently I want to learn draconic magic so my astral soul self can be able to transform into a dragon, or summon a dragon armor.

Don’t worry @anon10524665 @anon48079295 explain it to me in the past that those sigils that I found online were dangerous, and might not be what I wanted to attract, so I took those sigils down, and threw them away in the garage can, which have them thrown away. So all I have now is a picture of how I think Lilith look to me hanging in my hallway under my alter, along with two different sigils of her.

There’s nothing wrong with that. It just sometimes seems like this is all you think about (you write about this in every single thread, so of course it seems like that). And I’m glad you listened to Velenos. Because yes that’s something I worry about, you being so caught up in this, and desperate for more experiences with them, so you will cling to everything you find, and invite something bad into your life.

5 Likes

To tell you the truth I do have spirits in my household but I don’t if it Lilith herself, as I have two different sigils of her hanging in my hallway in a picture fame, along with a picture what i think she look like to me. Anyway I don’t what type of spirit I have with me I assume it a succubus, or its might be a mermaid, as I adore them, as well, I have mermaid sigil, pictures, of mermaid, and mermaid statures in my hallway as well. What I do know is that the spirit that is with me 24/7 is a feminie spirit, that is loving, caring, and warm, pretty much everything that that is women, or in this case a female spirit.

I suggest trying to find out what kind of spirit it is. :+1:

3 Likes

Okay mate, but that info has got absolutely nothing to do with the advice @anon10524665 is giving you…

1.We know you’ve got a sigil hanging somewhere… It’s kinda been cemented by yourself here now

2.We get and know you are drawn to and have some sort of a startling relationship with them/her

Point is…

She’s giving you advice… Think about it, take it in.

Not the mermaid or feminine spirit… @anon10524665 advice…

Sometimes advice is worth listening to… I’d prompt you to do it…

Take care.

Dark regards

6 Likes

how to go about that? I assume it a succubus, or might be some other type of female spirit, nerveless I know its a female spirit 100 percent that is around me 24/7 always giving me tingly feeling whenever she feel like it, including none stop oral sex

1 Like

Non stop…??? Jesus…

Well that sounds A game…

Enjoy, I guess…

2 Likes

I think eventually people grow out of the succubus obsession that they base their occult path around, like it’s fine to have a spiritual succubus lover or whatever, but if that’s the only basis of your practice it wont go anywhere.

5 Likes

Non stop? So she is attached to your dick 24/7?
That doesn’t sound like a caring and beneficial spirit to me, to be honest. :thinking:

3 Likes

I have that one sigil left hanging in my bedroom, the rest I threw away in the garage can can have the garage people take the trash away during trash pick up day. But I do have two different Lilith sigls hanging on my wall in the hallway though. is this alright?

1 Like

Once again…

Refer to above post…

Yes, we get the sigil hanging…

Ya, please call the garage can refuse people as soon as possible so we can end that…

Thats her sigil. Yes.

2 Likes

Not to sound rude, but is the garage man the same as the garbage man, cuz I’m thinking of mechanics and garages where I park my cars…Just for clarification purposes, so I can better follow the evolving story. :grinning:

3 Likes

Personally I don’t know what type of spirit I have attracted, I just know it feel, and seen like a female spirit, and very feminie, plus I do know it’s not bad spirit, cause its hasn’t doing no harm to me, its just sexual that all.

1 Like