Talking to a succubus

that good to know, cause I really like, and enjoy working with Lilith, as she my favorite dark goddess, who is the queen of succubi

What, do you think every malicious spirit just comes to you and punches you in the face or leaves bruises everywhere? It can still harm or drain you.

2 Likes

Ya well I guess having your dick sucked 24/7 isn’t a bad thing at all…

Mate… Look past the fact that it is a perceived feminine spirit etc and look at what it MIGHT be…

Just saying it’s female and having a good head doesn’t necessarily mean your out of the ball park here…

If that gets through to you at any chance?

2 Likes

We are very well aware of that yes

1 Like

Oh really, that’s some news.

Dude! You’re repeating yourself.
I need to watch myself in order to not get rude here.

7 Likes

Well its have harm me, and I don’t feel threaten by it nor afraid of it, but ever since I been feeling that spirit 24/7, you right I been so caught up in succubus, I am willing to finding anything to attract them into my life.

1 Like

sorry about that

So your interest started after that spirit came into your life, am I understanding this right?

2 Likes

That is how they drain you, if everything is good enough it prevents you from growth and productivity and you are just used as an energy source they keep in a room and let out when needed. I’ve seen that happen with people, no necessarily succubus but that is still something they would do.

I’ve been in denial about about negative Gods in life before and took all the “grifts” , love bombing and then all the stuff in stride. But they just wanted me isolated and alone. So take everything with a grain of salt and don’t be overly trusting.

4 Likes

I think you may be up to something, Helena.

Maybe this isn’t 100% Stan’s fault.

3 Likes

it does, I never really paid much attention to anything else, cause I been so stuck into that sexual spirit, and everything that have do with succubus, and having deep connection everything about the female spirit and my obession with succubus

1 Like

Mmmm this sounds worryingly peculiar at best…

1 Like

This.

What I think: This spirit drains your energy and makes you seek more and more spirit sex, to drain more and more energy from you.
Banish it.
If it is your real friend, it will not be hurt. You can do that.

6 Likes

Yeah pretty much, I were never really into the occult/spirituality/ left hand path things, till came upon a Youtube video by some type of wiccan youtuber, who were talking about how to summon succubus/ incubus via letter of intent to Lilith

1 Like

This above…

Once again, try to heed some good advice

2 Likes

banish bro, its highly unlikely it is a benevolent succubus

2 Likes

When people talk like their succubus/ or spiritual wife/husband has no life outside of them being their center of the universe it lowkey makes me think of some weird slave relationship lol. Like I see people saying “my succubus is with me 24/7”

just because they feel their energy lol but that’s why lingering energy exists xD theyre going to feel it 24/7 attached to them but the entity still has a life outside of them. That’s probably my only pet peeve when people ignorantly get involved with other entities, it’s like their lives cease to be their own.

4 Likes

Ever since I got that sexual female spirit into my life I were looking for anyway on this forum with different people of the occult/spirituality on how to have succubus into your life, or how to mupltie of them into ur life, any type of sigils to use to attract them.

1 Like

The addiction to feeling special and sex is really intense, he probably won’t banish but summon more, even if they don’t have best interest and only view him as an energy source.

The universe is full of things that aren’t fans of humans and do not have our best interests even if they pretend to. It why humans in general should be more picky with who they work with and not take their word for it all the time.

2 Likes

I mean, I feel my spirit husband’s energy with me all the time, too.
But it would be fucking stupid to say he is with me 100% of the time, only focusing on me.

My advice for you is banish this spirit.
Stop doing any form of magick, only cleansing and banishing, until it is gone and you notice a change in your energy. And then don’t just jump right in again, but think about what happened to you, and how to prevent it in the future.
And stop wanking.

7 Likes