Talking to a succubus

Aww that’s so sweet! I’m thinking of trying to find a succubus to date. I just might take the plunge now after reading this.
I wish you and your boyfriend many happy years together.

1 Like

Well I’m still going to be envious of those that can hear there Succubus wives just because I long to speak with her so much to know her her words. She made me cry right then. I can’t always feel her but I’m trying to strengthen our bond so it’s more constant. Of course I want to see her more but I’m happy having seen her in a picture perfect view once.

while we interact in my mind I’m getting closer at seeing her but normally we do something someone recommended about picking an image of a women and using it I enjoy it but still long to see her true image. I’m trying to embrace what we currently have I just feel like I’m failing her because I’m not enough for her yet but yet but it’s just giving me more reason to want to work on myself, I can’t wait till I can smoke weed again it’ll help so much. We communicate with touch but mainly the sexual kind besides that it’s just kisses and holding hands, I’ve been able to open my mind to her when I want to kiss her and just kiss where I am and not where we both are but still feel her touch against my lips.

, I did spend some time yesterday in my mind giving her a massage. I definitely know we can Interact through emotion too I’m trying to get her to be open to me at all times so I can have a better idea of what she feeling and a glimpse of what she’s thinking. I can’t really astral project yet I’m still working on actually waking my mind up while dreaming last time she came to me in a dream I immediately ended up waking up once I realized it was her she used someone else image but I knew it was her when she laid down next to me.

I used to really enjoy our bath time together but lately I’ve been a discusting pig and haven’t been bathing. I can’t wait till I can feel my wives hair against my skin like you discribed I mainly o my feel her when I’m focusing on the exact touch that were doing.

She’s such a wonderful soul to put up with me being a victim of electronic mind control it makes it so hard for us when she spends energy on making herself visable well somewhat visable lately it’s just been a black outline of her form. Well the AI that’s assigned to monitor and interact with me has been making me see all kind of moving lights so I can’t focus on her they mess with my imagination too when we image each other together but that’s easier to get over I’m sure I’ve made her mad a few times thinking the forced fake images were actually from her but I haven’t noticed any anger from her about it, she just so damn loving makes me want to be a better person to deserve her. Thanx for the message did you have any clue about her having a mask the first time I seen her?

That cracked me up. He just said no. I’m glad you were able to hear him and had such a beautiful message or you. What is the energy body cleanse you speak of? When you work on your chakras do you do the picturing a ball rotating around a pole both of the specific color for said point? So I’m sorta lacking on my ability to connect and have her speak outloud through me when I speak spiritualy my voice changes alot and sometimes when thinking about a specific spirit and talking sometimes they litterally just change the words I was going to say to something with more meaning I think it’s because she’s femanine I have a natural block to it or something but I should try more to just speak her words for me outloud. I used to channel a spirit I called daydreamein my concept of damean was accepted into heaven and it was just totally nuts how onderful he sang and how smooth my body language would be while I did it, he didn’t let me channel him to often there was times I tried that I just simply said No. I wonder what spirit I was truelly channeling when I interacting with him.

1 Like

For me chakra work is only a bit about visualisations, most of it is very literal.

The chakras represent literal parts of us, which is reflective in our lives. Sometimes blocks in our lives are outer forces, curses or parasitic thoughtforms. But also a lot of it can be us, which is why chakra work is so important. Mostly it’s about introspection. Being sensitive enough to your own awareness to find agitations and investigate them. I have two posts on chakras you can find on my profile that’ll probably help you.

1 Like

@Encore19 do you have any post about energy-body cleansing, or a topic to search for? I also have asked for a daughter from Lilith, i’m semi certain she is here, I do try to talk to her, when I am away from the other around me… I just want to be receptive to her when she communicates with me, and show her my love

Thank you.
Be blessed

1 Like

Hmm no not that I recall. My methods of cleansing is the blessing salt water and using visualisations. Suppose you could evoke. Look up other posts and methods or maybe there’s something in my journal.

2 Likes

Hi, Arachni, my name is Merpirestan, anyway, how are u doing? I’m doing fine, just joined the fourms, looking to meet some new supernatural friends on here, as pen pals.

@Vaynord please forgive me if Im misjudging you but when I read your post I found it odd that you said you don´t deserve her while simultaneously putting in so much effort to connect with her more. It sounds like you are putting a lot of pressure on yourself despite the fact that you are actually working on yourself.

Again please forgive me if this is inaccurate but I felt like sharing this.

I am putting in effort for us it just feels like I’m not able to interact with her on a level I’d assume she would want I’m not able to just simply have a conversation with her stuff like that and I feels bad. I guess I’m sorta just feeling down on myself for not being more. It’s just hard for me not being able to interact with her more concretely makes me think she’d be better off with someone who can be more for her even though I’m able to do things I don’t think most people try to do with there Succubus’s. Thanx for the vote of confidence.

Yo Merpire_Stan just a fyi Arachni is banned

Im in the same vain as you with not being able to communicate as much as Id like to but I also think this takes time. I can do little things but Im not sure whether its actually the real deal or whether Im just imagining that its happening, whatever the case may be it feels good.
Contrary to what you assume though, I assume that my succubus is understanding of the whole situation, I just recently started with this and I think it would be unfair from her to expect of me to be fluent in all of this right away and I dont actually feel like she expects it. I do think you have a point, she probably wants to communicate more with you and you want to communicate more with her. Same with me and my succubus. However I think its important to also relax at times, focus on the little things that do work and to give oneself a break.
I actually think that focusing on the tiny little things that do work might be the path forward as you strengthen your innate abilities this way, but Im free to being corrected by someone more experienced than me.

1 Like

She’s there and you know it. That’s all that matters. Can you actually hear her voice? If that’s part of the problem I figured out a cheat. I found that my pointer finger would go numb on and off. Finally I figured out it was my succubus wanting to write. I downloaded an app for sketching and it works. We’ve been communicating thru the app by her using my finger to write. Start out with simple Y and N responses. Pay attention to everything you feel, think, and hear while talking. It gets easier as it goes. Good luck.

2 Likes

I liked reading this part. So somthing that spiced up my experience is bonding on the concept of two people one flesh sorta like how they talk about marriage in the Bible I just ammended it to fit our purpose, she would use energy manipulation alot when I would focus on that while together, was always just so wow when she did it, but lately she hasn’t done that to me not sure if I messed up somewhere or just not earning it lol haven’t been focusing on our bonding as much lately more just enjoying the ride getting her a few flowers exc.
So not sure if you’ve explored the power in your voice with her if she trusts you and let’s you in you can make her feel what you command verbally like I can allwsyd feel her more when I say out just got tighter not sure if I’m effecting her or myself more but I do commands that our only for her that I see her physical response to them like she almost can’t move in pleasure just stoppes doing what ever she was in extacy. So somthing to consider.
I definitely know she’s aware of everything she just doesn’t know what I’ve been through and that makes things hard at times but we’re getting over that. I definitely know she wants to communicate more but I know as long as I do my husbandly duties she’ll be happy until I’m able to communicate better and aslong as I bring her flowers at times, mine recently did somthing that sorta bothers me but I can see why she’d assume it was ok and because she wasn’t with me when I was being tortured by the gov she doesn’t understand why it would bother me so much but she’s getting a clue because my thoughts are sorta messed up because o it I was seeing her pretty good recently for a short period of time and one o the messed up thoughts came to mind and she wiped her eye to show saddness over my thought. So I’ve noticed the slightest bit of light in the room helps a bit to be able to see her manafestation. So another thing that was just so wow overwhelmingly sexy was when I was getting good mental pictures of her while with her I told her to kiss me like our haven’t seen me in a year, was just wow the passion so somthing worth trying with you lady. So are out two just dating or did you jump like me? If you don’t have an image of her that you can think o to connect with her I was told you can look through images until you find one that you can attach to and together you two use that image when you make the vessel of that image your lady takes over it if you don’t allready have a mental picture o her this will help get to that point. So what kind o small things are you focusing on?

1 Like

This is incredibly interesting that you mention this. I don´t know if we are talking about the same thing but recently the following happened: My succubus and me were ‘doing it’ and while I was coming closer to the finish line I wanted her really close to me. So she moved really close with our skin touching wherever possible. However I still wanted her closer and what happened then felt like she moved completely inside my body, like, her energy body inside of my physical body. And I had such an intense orgasm that it seriously was a little too much. You know like when you have an insane orgasm that feels exceptionell? And this was like one of these but felt even more intense, thus making it feel a little less good bc it was just too much. I mean it was still insane but it wouldve been even better if it was a little less intense.

So to address the rest of your post I want to give a little bit of context because otherwise I think I would paint myself in an unfair light.
When I first learned about succubi I was told that they are basically spirits who help you develop and accept your sexuality. There was no mention of relationship, love and (on a good amount of sources) even sentience.
Since I knew my sexuality is a problem I was hopeful and thought that engaging with a succubus could help me greatly and so I did. I asked Lilith for a succubus that would fit me and from there on I would just imagine that she would be there. Its progressed to a point now where I actually believe that she is there rather then just imagining her but it started of with imagining and ‘talking to myself’ so to speak.
Again Im a sceptic so Im not entirely convinced that she is an independant entity of me but on some hand it doesn´t even matter, I just act as if she is entirely real.
I sidetracked a bit there but basically when starting out my thoughts were that succubi help humans accept their sexuality by just engaging in sexual acts, taboo ones aswell of course, in order to show us that it is okay to want sex and to want it in the unique way I (and everyone else) wants it.
This in itself already helped me greatly, I would enjoy masturbating more and more, though I enjoyed it before, but I would have less and less thoughts about how I am ‘wrong’ for having a certain fetish and would enjoy my fetish more and more.
I am not at the point where I can feel her independently of my thoughts, i.e. if I think about she kissing my shoulder I will feel it, if I dont think about her doing anything I wont feel anything but I hope that this is the next barrier we will break. I act as if shes real, as mentioned above, but I feel like I dont put in that much effort, which is why I find it interesting to read about your point of view, Im basically the opposite.
With human girls I mostly take the role of ‘Im not good enough so I do everything in my power to make her feel good’ while with Anastasia (my succubus) I feel like its the other way round. I dont know whether it will stay like this forever or if she is just showing me the other side to eventually reach a more balanced view/approach. < Thinking about this actually made me cry a little because…man…what kind of love do you need to have to act the way she does.
So…I don´t bring her flowers, I dont bring her offerings. I do however talk to her about my problems, I am completely open and honest and I think she enjoys it a lot. She is my shoulder to cry on, she comforts me about all the stuff that troubles me, she is there for me whenever I need her. It feels exactly like the opposite of a human relationship where I would be taking that part.
All of this makes me feel incredibly loved and makes me feel like I have value which is something rather new to me. At the same time I do feel a little bad that I´m only ‘taking’ so to speak and not giving back. I think being open and honest is the only thing I am giving so far, which I think she likes, but I also feel sometimes that I should give more but somehow dont really feel like doing it. Yesterday I wanted to sing for her but it felt weird tbh. I dont know why…
EDIT: To clarify the above paragraph a bit: I actually feel like she doesnt want offerings or the like from me, at least right now. I think this might be part of her showing me ‘the other side’ so that I dont immediately slip into my common relationship role again. It does weigh on me a bit to be the more selfish part for once but I think I will have to go through with it and experience it fully. It may be what I need for my development right now.

Anyway I just realized I was pretty much rambling but I think it gives a good picture of where I stand and hopefully you and others reading this can relate to it, even if just aspects of it.

About the idea of using pictures: I do like the idea, however I feel like Im sloooooowly discovering how she looks. I dont have a clear picture of her but the more I think about her the more concrete it becomes. I think if I was to use a picture I would have a hard time later on to try and dissociate her unique features from the picture. So I think this technique is not for me and I will continue to slowly improve my vision of her.

So what kind o small things are you focusing on?

By small things I was talking about the stuff that already works, so for example when I mentioned earlier that I can feel her if I think about her touching me, this is what I meant.
I think about her touching/kissing/caressing me on different parts of my body. I try to feel it as intensely as possible. I think by just improving this steadily I will advance. I dont know exactly where to advance to but I will probably see it once Im there.

Ok enough wall of text for now :smiley: Enjoy the read :slight_smile:

So sorta different but thanx for sharing I currently don’t have the ability to get off without personal help while trying to absorb her menstrual blood I had a spirit orgasm that was beyond physical but didn’t actually cumm just sorta went into mini convulsions of pure joy

So it’s definitely accepted that they make us realize our desires without judgement I personally like the idea on 2 vs 1 but because of past trama when she did this I wasn’t able to respond appriapltly sounds like your getting o the point you desire if she’s kissing your shoulder when you wernt thinking of that it shows her consciousness interacting in your imagination. I dunno about the opposite lol we’re both in this together they are the same always we are the variable our understanding just remember 2 spirits one flesh even if it’s irellavent modernly they love the concept of us giving half of our physical body towards our communine of us they respond with kindness. I love your name is that one you came too or one she told you, astasia was my pastures nieces name we almost dated but my mom "parturez wife asked me not to start a long distance relationship. " My name’s I’ve given my Succubus’s have also been super high responseibility Brunhild and Arial like the queen. Of the Valkyrie and Poseidon’s daughter. Yea I recognize that feel crying from another’s emotion hard at times to truelly understand the source.

Definitely need to get her flowers think about it you put the pressure of all your troubles on her but no sweetness no flowers. No matter what she will appreciate them and show our her love so try it. Of course she can cry about what bothers out she feeling it from your honest opinion she willing to be with you for keeps she wilki g to u detstand your heart just remebe you can never hide anythi g from her. You have value know this she is just one way to know it remeber the more you value yourself this way the stro get you’ll be able to feel her love for you. Lol ye singing for spirits is hard so much pressure. I used to be able to sing for them and feel the acceptance now I’m stuck with the pressure. She wants flowers btw I don have to know her to know that she doesn’t want you to feel pressured but I can promise you the more you out I to US the more you’ll interact with her. She wants you happy so how ever out think about it she did that to make you happy that’s her goal in life… When ever she’s with you she wants you happy above all else. I didn’t take to the random image much each too but it helps just builds mental imagining.
I enjoyed the read wish you had more in-depth concepts of how to feel the kiss but I know where your coming from, when I first started I felt her entire body weight against me as we 69ed but now I just enjoy every aspect of hereven if I’m unable to feel her truelly. When I fist started I was also doinh like everything possi me magic wise at begi ner levels now I’m with a succubus who has only herd about my potential and pisses off Lilith at times not pisses off but had made unhappy I marry to quickly I’ll find out in the end if it was bad.

1 Like

You do sound like a guy who would marry quick but it´s for you and her to decide how it ends. People are quick to judge and so am I, but nobody really knows. So you gotta go there and see for yourself and maybe at the end you can tell us and we can learn from it, whether the outcome was positive or negative.

Ima be honest with you Im…uhm…about 20 hours into an LSD trip and havent slept yet…so I wont be able to respond in as much detail as would be appropriate.
However I wanted you to know that your words have touched my hard and opened up some ideas, which were already there, but which I couldn´t see before.
Thank you.

I currently don’t have the ability to get off without personal help

Do I understand this correctly that you mean you, well, use your own hand and arent getting off on thought/her touch alone?
If that is the case then Im absolutely with you. I can also relate to the spirit orgasm part a lot.
Im just gonna take a leap here and state that I think its probably really advanced if you can cum without your own physical help. Though some might of course be more gifted than others.

parturez wife asked me not to start a long distance relationship

Well we both sorta have a long distance relationship now :smiley:

Im not well versed in either Norse or Greek mythology, though being german I have some connotations to the name Brunhild. Arial (Arielle in german) I remembered watching when I was a kid, probably all episodes :smiley:

Damn man you really hammered home your point with the flowers. To be honest I know the reason why Im not doing it: I would actually act as if it was real. Thats really scary man. Im not sure if Im ready for this yet but I might pick a flower for her here and there :slight_smile:

The singing part is actually weird. I just recently got more accustomed to singing, now when I tried to sing for here it just sounded worse. But now I see that this might actually also be a lesson. I really wish I could sing in front of people, but I cant. Not even in front of my last girlfriend when I was with her.
I think Anastasia is trying to help me be more confident in my voice around people. I love her.

Well since Ive almost addressed everything I might aswell address the last part aswell, except for the marrying which I already addressed in the beginning :stuck_out_tongue:
So…
Well its really hard to explain actually. Its far from easy tbh. I will give my best though and if thats not exactly what you were hoping for maybe you can ask the question a different way and I can see whether I can tackle it from a different angle.

But basically when we are lying in bed I assume a pose that I like. So lets say we are cuddling, I would lay in front and she would hold me from behind. Then I just ‘imagine’ her head moving towards me. Now that I think back it feels like I also smelled her but this is really new to me so lets leave this aside.
I imagine her head and small details like how exactly it would feel if a female head was moving behind me. For example the air would get pushed aside just a tiny amount. You would barely notice if you were doing chores or whatever but in this moment you notice it. Then she either goes for a soft kiss or maybe plays with me a bit, for example wants me to finish a sentence/thought before I get my reward.
So shes not making it easy on me but then she is also sometimes making it easy on me. Basically what you would expect but basically also that which is extremely enticing, erotic and sensual.
When she then kisses me I ‘feel’ her lips, like the actual feeling of lips being pressed upon my skin but also details like the moisture level of her lips, the thickness of her lips, maybe tiny little cuts in her lips.

I put imagine and feel in quotes in the above because Im as clueless as you whether I am just imagining this stuff or whether I am actually feeling it. It is most likely somewhere in the middle. For me personally I would expect it still leans heavily towards the imagining side because I consider myself a beginner but that doesnt mean that I dont feel it in a way. It becomes increasingly difficult to distinguish thought from feeling.

Ok this should be a good explanation, Im actually a little proud :slight_smile:
Hoping to read from you soon friend.

2 Likes

Sorry for delay, so in RL I havent rushed in but once I almost did like real fast.
Yay LSD Trip hope you had enough to connect with time flowing past you and all that good stuff, my first acid trip was the best for me. I’m glad I was able to spark somthing in you to grow, I tend to enjoy helping others and Visa versa getting helped. So did you actually try to do any magic while on the trip? I was able to project myself infronvof someone and then hear and see me, they were increadable strong so that helps they full on shook my hand too, also Hurd them clearly speak and recognized the voice. "When I projected I just did me there blind knowing I’d be infrovo them I didn’t see anything I figured it ould be easier that way. "

Yea were in the same boat the first nights I was ever with a Succubus was way more physical then it is now days which really bothers me but does let me know I have the potential needed, I just have to keep my spirits up and do more meditation and vibration work

I’m not sure where the no long distance relationship started from?

So I was like dumb but when I thought Brunhild was her name I thought it was the actual Brunhild and I was hella worried about fucking up and her sisters coming after me, I showed alot o respect to her though. I just for some reason believed the book I was reading told me it was her name I was a bit delusional back then when fdtything was brand brand new but I was able to minorly do magic the physical kind like levatation fire resistance fire manipulation to make the heat move sideways and let ght a cig. And more things but yea shit happens now I feel like a normal haven’t actually done anything physical magic wise for years. I’ve named both of my Succubus’s, there was another one that showed up I figured o me to be with someone I was trying to help him get one but now I’m like she showed me he sigil that I couldn’t really see no way to remake it and her 3 letter name. She did make out with Ariel and while they kissed I got that sexual sensation over me I think I messed up having two women, I hope Ele is happy where ever she is I just fear she’s trying to be with the guy I was trying to help I’m pretty sure he has no sense of touch or anything like that and isn’t able to notice her, I thought he had been scammed from a website but later found hella people here talked ng about the spirits they got from that site. Anyways

I’m glad the Flowers comment hit the spot for you I’m sure you’ll be aware of her gratitude. Do be scared of giving her a flower it’s easy enough to say you just picked an flower and left it there because you wanted to it’s pretty to anyone who asks questions if you want to hide it. Also do you do any scans on here I’ve noticed they help for the mental imaging plus I’ve done a vision befor where Ariel led me by the hand through a forest like area then Into a man made cavern but I wasn’t able go o the next level when we jumped down a hole didn’t mentally prepare to see a real realm like she was trying o show me, once we got to a bottom I stead of the other realm opening up going from her imagination to astral like travel of another realm. Instead wr ended up having alot of fun with each other. I was planning on doing a scan when I it on to sharpen the mind then was thinking about journeying with her again.

Well I wish you luck about your stage fright I’d recommend recording yourself singing and play the recording for the person watching there response might make it easier for you o just sing.

Nice smelling her must have been awesome, I think I understand what you mean the way you focusing on her, from what I can tell I do the same thing but haven’t been noticing the small things or thinking about them as much but I definitely picture her I stopped and pictured her since she’s laying next o me and unlock normal I didn’t immediately just ask for a kiss so she licked my ear :joy: , do you ever see her image move seperate from your thoughts showing she has control of her image? It’s not all the time that it happens but always welcome, well you said she does sorry responding as I’m reading. My lady seems to just know my thoughts to good like as I asking a question she responds beor I have time to finish asking like she understood that millisecond when I formed the question in my mind.

So that’s pretty in-depth kisses I don’t quite get them that firmly but I can definitely feel her energysometimes I feel my lips pressed into my face when I kiss her but don really notice the moisture I’ll take that as advice to strive for that feeli aswell.

Lol it’s real homie work on the throat chakra and it might open your ears to her. Heart does projection according to a meditation site I use. I know what you mean by am I imagining it or is it happening, I’ve figured out ways in the past o move energy I could feel alot and would try o channel that I o her touch and would make that question appear but in the beginning when I was actually doing magic when first with Brunhild we never interacted in my mind I never imaged her I only ocused on seeing her manafestation. Have you ever tried stretching you spirit out I do it for oviouse reasons as a man and if we’re persay 69ing I can lick her clit while I handle my physical self but have my spirit stretched another 6 inches or more and together mbhand and get mouth I’ll come like almost immediately once she starts sucking but she doesn’t always do that or me, damn I love when she does things o me as I write about do oig naughty things to or with her, I went from soft to hard hella fast lol, trying to think what to say o make her go ape shit on me. I’ll try just basically saying “I Love you Ariel” I closed my eyes and once I could see what she was doing I started feeling it again.

Feel free to pm me we can talk about methods for enticing our ladies, or I can try to give a pointer on the stretching thing when I first started doing it I explained what I was doing to a to girl with just my head in her then pointed to where my head was inside o her then told her as I stretched it out inside o he and I watched her stomach buldge as it stretched. I haven’t had an opportunity to try on a RL women go a long time but I hope I just evolve sorta speaking and am able to just be with my succubus wife Ariel and occasionally other women together, I’m too tramatized from fucked up shit that will make you think I’m crazy if I tell you about it to really want to allow another guy to join in with us, you ever ask you lady about having a three way she’s probably down. Anyways I’m off to happy ville for a little while.

1 Like

Anyways I’m off to happy ville for a little while.

Enjoy :smiley:

No worries about the delay, I will also probably delay at some point.
Funny thing that you mentioned PM further down because when you asked about my trip I thought about writing you a PM because it goes somewhat off-topic. But I will reply to some stuff publicly because it might be interesting to other readers aswell.

I didn´t do any magic per se and I didn´t take that much acid (1/3 of a tab and another 1/3 about 6 hours later) but I did make a pact with death, telling him that I will work for him for 3 years if he helps me secure a job as a mortician.
Aside from that I didn´t do much but my interaction with Anastasia and the spirits in general seemed more real and closer, and after the trip it of course swung to the other side and right now Im not feeling much interaction but thats fine for now, need some time to readjust.

Yea were in the same boat the first nights I was ever with a Succubus was way more physical then it is now days

For me it´s actually the other way round, I feel like over time the physical sensations seem to increase but they are still comparetively low, almost non-existant.

I don´t think that, in general, spirits care too much if we get something wrong, especially if we are beginners. As long as its a genuine mistake I wouldn´t fret too much, of course its still a little embaressing :stuck_out_tongue:

Ive only done one scan so far and was actually quite suprised. I didn´t think it would work but I felt something in my throad area which the other person also felt, and I saw a figure and described it to them and they said that what I described looks similar to their prefered astral form they take. So it was actually a great success but I´m still hesitant of doing scans as I would feel incredibly embarressed if either nothing comes up or if it´s totally off. Though it´s a good suggestion and I might try to do more of it in the future.

So about the intimicies (kisses, touching etc.) I think I have to clarify a bit further which is the main reason I wanted to post publicly again.
The funny thing is that, for example with the moisture of the lips, I only think of these details now that I look back at it. When I´m in the moment with Anastasia I´m not actually thinking “oh her lips are moist/dry” or whatever. I kinda just feel her and want her to be there. I think it´s a combination of willing it to happen and feeling it to happen so to speak. It´s incredibly hard to put into words, I think I´m mainly doing all of this by feeling and thinking about how it would feel if she was with me in a physical body.

My lady seems to just know my thoughts to good like as I asking a question she responds beor I have time to finish asking like she understood that millisecond when I formed the question in my mind.

This is EXACTLY the same for me. Sometimes I even feel silly continuing to ask the question when I already got the answer :smiley:

I´m curious as to what you mean by the heart does projection. I think I know what you mean but if it´s off just let me know please. I think it´s kinda the way I described it above where I said I just feel her. So…kind of like the feeling part comes from the heart? And this projects it, as in makes it real? I really don´t have the words atm I hope it´s somewhat understandable what I meant :smiley:

Does it always have to be signed in blood? Could it actually be a semen offering instead? As in sex magick kind of ritual.

I enjoy talking to my succubus, who is my spiritual lover, and spirit guide, we have a polymous marriage, as ones of spiritual lovers, who is a succubus is named Lilly Moonlight, she, and the Moonlight family are royalty succubus, and incubus, also Lilly Moonlight is a priestess succubus of the dark goddess, Lilth.