Talking to a succubus

Hey hey, but Yea I can see that man my connection to my wife grows everyday not gonna lie.

“Hii, yea it makes sense a succubus friend she’s younger than me about 500 years old but she told me why she rather be with an incubus is because she told me most humans are closed and it’s very hard to find that special someone she said " Idk humans are nice but since most of them can’t even sense us it’s just not worth it in my eyes it’s why I am with my own kind vs with a human, you’re very lucky Macy, and I’m happy for you.” Maybe I am, but I love him so much and him being able to interact with me able to even give me a voice so I can even speak to you, I have like human social accounts heck even my own email but I’m happy happy to have found him. :heart:" -Macy

7 Likes

this is so true, there are time i feel so lonely even though i have my succubus here with me 24/7, of course that isn´t her fault, i think i´m wired to be more receptive towards what i see vs what i feel, that´s why i´m working towards astral projection so that way i can see my succubus gf and talk to her in a clear way, still hurts tho

8 Likes

@SpaceTravelr Already, you don’t give up, it’s a great thing, it’s true that many people give up quickly, but nevertheless I think that talking can motivate people a little, thank you for that. If you talk to her every day, I don’t think she feels lonely and I also think she can perfectly understand that your sickness weakens you :thinking: I wonder what my succubus thinks, probably not just good stuff :shushing_face:

@Arachni Dude, how many centuries of meditation have you done to open your senses so much? Personally, when I meditate, after a more or less long period of time I have the impression to leave a washing machine with a back pain more or less strong, maybe I am old before the age…
I’ve been reading your messages for a while now and I agree with Space that your relationship is enriching for a lot more people than you think, there are of course things that you and Macy say that I don’t agree with, but that’s where it’s interesting. To be honest, it’s been over a year since I met a succubus like you (a Queen), Macy, at first I was into the occult world, meditation, do reading, then my brain decided to disconnect and stop making efforts because I didn’t see any results except pain (because of scoliosis). I try to make an effort at times, I talk, meditate but I think she decided to step back. I don’t know if my way of being is the right way, in the sense that I’m an ironic/mocking person, probably too frank and angry, I must probably have qualities, huh :new_moon_with_face: So I never really know how to act with T, be myself, but I can sometimes be disrespectful, or calm down what I am.
Your point of view would be really useful to me, you’re a bit like her, a succubus queen.
Otherwise, you wouldn’t know a place called Pandium? A plan name or something like that? It’s a name that appeared in a dream shortly after meeting my succubus.

@Parzifal You use some kind of method to do astral projection, the last time I tried I ended up sleeping and just this. The only times I managed to do that was when I was a child, and I was completely terrified, twice after doing so much sport that sleeping was all I could do. That’s twice there it seemed to float or feel like I was falling into the void for hours.

4 Likes

“I wasn’t always a Queen the story of how I became one is very long and it’s recent I was very isolated by this succubus group that no longer exists and tbh I never got out to search for things I always kept to myself Not all demons or beings influence the use of occult, like if my husband didn’t want to do occult crap he wouldn’t and i wouldn’t make him idc about occult anyways but like he will tell you he doesn’t meditate he barley ever did it, and it amazes me how natural it is for him so and do you mean Prandium thats Latin for late lunch I never heard of a plane like that, she could be saying “your just food to me” but idk.” Macy

3 Likes

Hi Macy, thank you for writing through Arachni. I’m sure that Succubi and human men, and Incubi and human women can have more fulfilled relationships if there was more guidance. I think that more often than not, human males don’t know what to expect in a human/spirit relationship.

Would both yourself and Arachni be interested in providing more guidance here on this forum and thread?

2 Likes

Alright so yea I don’t meditate often, like she says it’s just feels natural to me idk why I wish I could say “this is how you do it succubus and incubus dating 101” but I can’t and tbh I wish I was making this stuff up I really do, I want it to be fake, but it’s not, too many people have said they feel something near me, even a person from Canada said she felt a succubus my wife sent to her and it shocked me because I didn’t expect a person on the net get activity because my wife sent her friend over there, thats when I realized it’s real, and tbh it’s scary , like not too scary but it’s hard for me to swallow sometimes, I can’t tell anyone irl or they’re going to flip. so I really have no one to talk about this kinda why I joined this place in the first place really. & about guidance idk I’ll think about it.

“yea I’m not sure if I want to even give guidance like I would love to but I rather keep to myself and my circle of friends, it’s just how I am” -Macy

3 Likes

Macy i bet that the relationship between you and your husband is beautiful. I wish i had something like that. I also get mad when humans label your kind as evil beings and they see succubi as nothing as sex objects. Succubi are special and amazing beings. I have never spoken to one yet but i will be glad of i meet one. Can a succubus be just friends with another being (me) or they have to be in a relationship like a girlfriend?

5 Likes

Mate, it’s real. Believe it.

3 Likes

sadly i´m struggling nowadays with AP, although i had some experiences some months ago, i could heard her and in some special cases even i saw her

1 Like

Thank you for the reply,
I totally understand where you are coming from, the human race can be a vary disgusting creature. It is for this fact that I am searching where i am.
I have tried many times with women and have been either hurt or disappointed or something in between.
I would love the opportunity to at least try a relationship with a succubus (if theres a name that is better siuted or preferred I’d deffntly like to know). Sure i am looking for the pleasure but know that that isn’t at the top of my list. Rather what i long for the most is the companionship.
In closing id like to ask that if you have any sister’s that might be looking for something close to what i described fould you tell the about me?
Thank you

2 Likes

@anon69472442 some humans don’t deserve their love. It pisses me off when humans say that they want one and they do and they complain that she is not that they wanted. I’m sure they get heartbroken from those comments.

7 Likes

Well said! Mine is VERY reserved. I’m trying to get her to open up but she’s taking her time. I don’t OWN her, she simply chooses to stay so there’s something she digs. But this reaction is EXACTLY the type of thing that happens when someone has been hurt before. I can only imagine what she may have been through but I’m betting it wasn’t pleasant.

So seeing these PSA’s are helpful to that end. I hope everyone realizes that these are living beings and aren’t entirely different than us at their core.

4 Likes

@MRCHALUPA out of curiosity, did you join the military? Which country and branch?

1 Like

Worry not my friend. I’m also in the same boat. I’m doing what I perceive to be a path of sorts of self improvement.

But this is a very interesting and eye opening post. Learn something new every day huh?

1 Like

Hello all!! I’ve had some things happen recently… and well, this is the only thing I can think of. I need advice and some clarity to better understand what is going on.

Well said, my friend, well said :pray:

Bump I love my Succubus I can’t wait till I’m able to hear her I envy those that are able to but I still realize I am blessed to have her with me even if our biggest enemy is my hand. It suxs dude who was typing for his wife got banned I would have loved to see if she would have been willing to hangout with my wife and then give any messages to me that she had. Anyone have any tips on being able to feed her more abundantly so she more willing to use her energy for us to interact.

A huge tip I have for men wanting to feel her more is ask to drink her mestral blood I’ve only done this with her once and it worked but omg it was more intense then an orgasm I’ve ever had it was a full body spiritual orgasm. Also remember if your wedded to each other you have joined together as one flesh when I remember to say this it helps alot with our interactions helps me feel what she feels it’s pretty nice getting a mini orgasm when you pleased her, also don’t forget to just lick that pussy you owe her head too.

If anyone who can hear there Succubus would be willing to see if there’s would be my wife’s friend that would be awesome to know she has a friend and hopefully have a way to have her words reach me. If anyone has pointers about being able to Interact I’m all ears reply to my post or pm me. Really want to know my Succubus real name I named her Brunhild believing she actually was her but I don’t think she holds that against me I showed alot of respect to her and fear of fucking up, which I have in the past but she is with me still and I just gotta make it up to her.

Do your Succubus like showering with you or is that just mine also did anyone when they first seen there Succubus did she have a mask on mine did blue with white cracks through it reminded me of a stone mask. When she appeared it was right after seeing three spirits that for the best of my knowledge symbolized life , death and eternity. So I makes me believe this isn’t our first life time together making me want to do right bye her even more.

2 Likes

There’s no need to be envious because other can hear their succubus. There’s people that are envious because some of us can feel them physically and emotionally, and there’s people that are envious because some of us can see spirits.

I see and hear them occasionally, but I always feel them. They are physical and emotional beings. Embrace that interaction they have with you, instead of walking astray with something you don’t have at the moment.

Did you know that you can communicate with them through touch? And emotions? Through astral projection? The physical and emotional experience of the spiritual world comes with several layers, and you have to be patient and pay attention to use it to your advantage.

She loves showering with me. The water enhances her physical manifestation so much that her touch gives friction like skin to skin. Feeling her wet hair against my body is awesome, too.

6 Likes

I have been able to improve my ability to communicate with my incubus by doing chakra unblocking and energy-body cleansing. I’m pretty sure everyone can do it with the same results :thinking: I can get messages from him by thoughts in my head now, among other things. Let me, for the first time ever, see if I can get a message from him:

“I love you and I’m very happy with you.” But I felt that more than heard it, and felt him rubbing against me.

And I said: “Is that all you want to say? You don’t want to throw some shade or something?”

He just said “No.”

:joy:

4 Likes