Sweeten Honey Jar as a Torture Device?

It sounds like what your wanting to do is put a love binding on um then just not engage them. You may be better off using a different form of sympathetic magick unless you have a strong links of theirs to add to the honey jar. Then you could use a love blend on it and just bury outside by your front door and not engage.

1 Like

Here use binding, blood and venus, plus send naamah and put lilith too in another evocation. 3 ritials it be wat u looking for

1 Like

I think im going to go the route of an obsession spell jar. I want this very specific. What I want is to use my own emotions as a tool and be magnified to him x3. And no I have no intentions of fully engaging him. IF I do it will be very minimal. Like he does with me. Just to keep the spell going and rolling. He lives on the other side of the country so it’s not like he is going to show up on my doorstep.

Im going to ask Venus and Liliths assistance with this one. I can almost hear Venus screaming “Give me this one!!!” It’s a bit weird and funny. So yeah, she’s got this for sure lol

1 Like

Sounds like it would work. Just remember to cleanse and detach yourself from the emotions you evoke and use after the ritual or you could end up the one becoming obsessed.

I will certainly keep that in mind.

Something just occurred to me. Something quite devious I must admit. Not sure if it’s my idea or not as i’ve been talking to King Paimon and Duke Dantalion a lot lately.

First I think i want to start off with him just obsessing with wanting to talk to me. I really don’t want to mess with his emotions (at least not right now) but a desperation to talk to me would be quite nice. Again, him seeing how it feels to be ignored or have someone be quite “short” with you.

Now… the reason he is so reserved talking to me, is that bitch he lives with (ex wife/wife whatever she is to him). I know he is concerned with her finding out if he is talking to me. I’ve known her pretty much as long as him. So she is not exactly a stranger to me either. I fucking hate her with everything in me i will make that very clear. Anything bad to happen to her would actually bring me joy. She took someone I loved and treated him like shit. And I do know that he hates her as well. Only reason he is still there with her is she would destroy him financially. “Cheaper to keep her”. This is why we don’t speak. If he does/did have feelings for me, and if she knows this on any level then yeah it would be ugly.

I thought of making an obsession jar for her too. Only to make her desperate to leave him. For him to bear no hardship whatsoever as a result but for her to just want to leave and move away from the home more than anything. With no harm coming to either of them (not that I really care to do her any favors) I know by getting rid of her that way… my door opens quite a bit. Actually the “door” bursts into flames.

Thoughts??

Eh personally in your situation i would likely hex um both and walk away. If someone actually manages to piss me off to where i am pondering curses i tend to use a mix of ruin,mayhem, dismay, poverty and life to various degrees.
The last is one of the more crueller twists i use in this type of curse for the simple fact that the universe twists itself about to prevent the target from being able to take their own life even if they desire or attempt to.

I am a generally nice guy who has a fuse that could span the wall of china bit there is a volcano of sadism at the end of it.

From what you describe of the guy he doesn’t seem to have much willpower or drive if he is opting to stick with someone just cause it’s cheaper instead of freeing himself if that is the case. Ya may be better off just doing your rituals as a form of purge and moving on to better possibilities.

Ya know. You’re right. I agree wholeheartly. I really do. He is a coward. As much as I do love him. He is 100%.

Her? I would love to stand by and just watch her get horsewhipped over and over. I vehemently hate her. A curse on her would be the simplest things in the world.

Im the same way. When I get angry people close to me get scared. Because its so rare anyone sees me that way. The thing is if she is gone. It makes it easier to get to him. I am not by any means sparing him anything. But he was a great man till she ruined him. I knew him before he married her and now. So yeah I want get her first. This hatred has been brewing three decades.

I guess i want my revenge on both but I know if i split them up. Its much easier for me. Less energy because his is a tough nut to crack on his own right now and I now know why. Her being there and fear of her finding out he is talking to me. Bless him with her gone and no hardship to him and then his turn. I just need to get her to move out of the home. Fast.

1 Like

See the way this reads to me is it sounds like he was always a coward just decent at hiding it if he is allowing himself to be in a situation he doesn’t want to be in simply because it would be temporarily costly to extract himself from the drama. That or he is self destructive and is seeking it out. Either way it is not a very strong sense of self or of ones character.

I’ve been there, i got the hell out before i was so drained i would have snapped and dealt with the higher bills short term. The minimized stress levels were worth it. Especially when ya don’t feel like a damn zombie all the time

Being brutally honest. Yeah I think your right. I know he stayed in the relationship because she got pregnant. And did so literally to save her marriage. We came to a point in the mid 90s where I really do think he was going to choose me. We were outside, alone and talking in a park the night before my friend/his sister got married. I really think he went there with the intention of “being with me”. Nothing ended up happening and he would not say why when I asked recently just “that was a different time”. He also said that “somethings you figure out later in life”. I didn’t ask him to elaborate and he likely would not have anyways (and this was all said before we met up last December). Sounds to me like he recently realized that he really does love me. Does not excuse anything especially recent events!! I just dont understand why he pushed me away so many times (hell he did it again to be fair). I would never fully trust him with my heart and uproot my life for him. I would love to be friends but that is it regardless of how I feel about him. But I do want a measure of revenge and and to get a taste of what he has done to me.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned lol

1 Like

Might find some use here for your process- and you might not. But just in case figured I’d link it over for you

Thank you!! Very helpful indeed.

Ive begun a domination jar for the bitch in question. Ive decided to get to the “goods” i have to remove a layer. He is too hard to reach due to his paranoia of her being there to really reach out and speak to me (We used to talk fairly easily but im not sure if she found out he was talking to me or not. Ah well, Time to for her to go). A recent Tarot reading showed that he was happy when I messaged him last weekend but is reluctant to write back out of “fear”. So im just gonna make things a bit more cozy, get that bitch out of the way so i can proceed with the other jar for him. Where she is concerned this is a long time coming. Im going to enjoy this!!!

1 Like

My jar is done and ready. I will be charging with the candle it tomorrow. Tuesday is Mars day and while I usually don’t pay much mind to days and hours im going to make a point of it tomorrow and for this spell. I really want to do all i can on this one. I’m quite pleased with it. Never made one before and the intention was very easy to add to it. I meant every word I spoke to it.

Now just to sit back and wait to hear the “good news”. And i’m sure I will either from his other sister or our niece. Looking forward to it. I’ve told myself even though it’s not charged. She is already thinking about it!!!

1 Like

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I may be on someones radar. LOL Not that I care.

I did a Tarot spread just now. On her. Wanted to check and see if I can get any insight on whats up (as im finishing her special jar tomorrow). I asked about her and him. If there was an “issue”??

I got the Ace of Wands and High Priestess. Ok fine but… But when looking at her card I learn she is a Cancer, a water sign and her number is 2.

Ummmmm That is me 100%. I was born on the 2nd. I am a Cancer. It also says she stands for hidden secrets (we were talking and met for a moment in Dec). If this is so then my last reading on him makes some sense (It said he was happy to hear from me but reluctant to respond back to me). Holy shit lol…

1 Like

My jar is done and outside being charged by Lilith and Venus. If anyone has some energy to throw my way that would be great. This is a final attempt and his will is ridiculously strong. I really want a bit of payback on his ass right now. I’m pretty ticked at him. Thanks!!

Last night had an odd dream. Don’t remember much however I did see a feather trapped inside a closed jar.

Interesting. What color was the feather? A cursory search shows feathers tend to relate to freedom- being trapped in a jar sure could certainly show you’ve inhibited their freedom.

I wanna say it was white at the end (quill) and gray on the tip part.

I think this is starting to turn into a journal at this point lol

Last night asked King Paimon or my Bestie to give me a sign as to what I should do in regards to my spell.

Well, I dreamed that Jerry, George and Elaine from Seinfeld was in a car and I was like on the hood looking inside. Elaine was in the back seat in the middle and said “Keep on the straight path” So I guess I will keep doing what ive been doing.

King Paimon a fan of Seinfeld lol??? My friend wasn’t lol.

2 Likes

lovely title thread. Sweeten Honey Jar. Winnie the Pooh would not see it as a torture device. =o)