Sweeten Honey Jar as a Torture Device?

I mean the jar is already made and the energy already put into it. I’m not happy with the person right now at all. A few shakes is easy for me to do and the hopes that it keeps me on his mind constantly. He has played his head games with me. I guess it could be my turn.

Right?

4 Likes

Like a binding,? In tat case just bury since energy, purpose is inside. Not need to shake.

1 Like

Not really a binding. He is actually on the other side of the country. I created it in hopes of reestablishing communication with him after he stopped talking to me. And honestly I havent spoken to him in nearly 3 months or since ive made the jar. I said Happy Birthday to him today and was ignored.

So I was thinking about using the jar for a different purpose. I don’t deserve to be treated so mean by him. Ive never hurt him any way shape or form. My “crime” I told him how i felt (love) in early March. Im very angry. He can hunt me down and message me knowing i’ll respond in kind but first time i do it to him and he treats me this way. Hell no.

Do a google search on war/ vinegar/sour jar spells. I don’t see any reason this couldn’t be adapted to that- but it might be easier to start over with fresh intent- to clear the air and energy so to speak.

2 Likes

I’ve considered that. And to be honest I really don’t know if the jar has had any effect. He is as stubborn as all hell. I made it hopes he would talk to me again (sweeten his thoughts and me be on his mind) and that has not happened. I want a mental “teasing” if you get my drift

I just thought out of pure spite, in case it has been working to continue to do so as even if he did message me I would not respond. Im clearing out everything in relation to my spells of getting him to contact me again. Giving up. It’s just that this jar has a lot of my time, energy and effort in it. To just throw it out is a bit rough.

I understand, but that’s exactly why I would toss it. It’s full of the intent to return him to you, to make him love and obsess over you.

If your going to keep it, eh I’d want to … cleanse it off thst tbh.

I get the attachment to it, the hours spent etc -I’m just afraid that In itself could hold you back.

So create a new obsession spell/love spell would be best?? Because if i do I have NO intention of reciprocating anything. He messed with my head. I want my turn… That prick.

In my opinion yes- I’d toss the old jar to be sure you have no lingering effects from the working. I know you said it didn’t seem like it worked, but you put a lot of time and energy into working this jar. Jar spells also tend to be subtle and slow as far as garnering results, so even though you haven’t witnessed any results- they could be still incoming.

Also it could be you are on his mind, but he’s too stubborn to reach out or respond. Sometimes our targets are afraid of raw emotion and what it means. Hell my boyfriend told me once thst it scares him to death how much he loves me. Granted he’s a lot younger, hasn’t had a family of his own yet- like i have. He’s willing to face those fears for me, but I also didn’t do work on him to get him there. Some would rather not face their fears, or may have other obstacles and things holding them back from responding.

Using the same jar could mix and confuse your work and energy as the intentions have gone completely opposite, but likely the energy from the old intent still lingers. So you may render the new working worthless by not ridding yourself of the old attachments.

Someone else might have a different or even better perspective- this is just mine, take it as you will :).

1 Like

I may go ahead and dispose of the jar. If nothing else I can hope it at least kickstarted things. I am going to create an obsession jar and possibly a domination jar if I feel it is needed.

I do know he is gun shy. He was/is in a horrible marriage. Im not just saying that. I saw it. His sister was my best friend. Ive/ we’ve known each other since we were kids M13/H17. This is 35 years later. I know what a bitch he married (much to my horror and sadness). But that does not excuse the games he has played with me. I dont want to harm him in any way. I really do love him but he needs a taste of his own medicine.

2 Likes

I’d say you’d be better off using the assistance of demons or other spirits

and if u try a link seal, is a seal that can bind a person with the porpuse of make share any sensation with the caster, it means that if u feel pain the binded person will feel pain too. it can be a good option for u

2 Likes

@NailOH Im considering asking Venus and Lilith to assist me in the matter. I almost feel like Venus is begging for this one.

@bitterheartdoll A link seal would be great. Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep that in mind. He needs a taste of his own medicine right now. Trouble is he is so far away from me… I can’t SEE him to know what effect it’s having. Gonna try anyways.

2 Likes

Lilith+moon combo is the best thing I found for obsession

If you really want venus though Venus-water + Lilith would also work well for this

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I have some moon water from the recent new moon. I will be including that some how. Reading this right now.

even if u wanna make the link seal, try doing it with a petition letter spell to make sure of make the seal be effective, cuz there can be some problems like the link became share with the binded and he also can take control of the link, or that the seal became share between the bloodline of the binded with the caster, and it became a generational curse, also to ensure that the binded dont relationated the caster when the seal became activated. the petition letter link is here.

also take advantage of the summer solstice to make more stronger the spell, the best day is june 24th , also known as st. John eve, in case that u wanna make another spell than the letter spell.

So I would make it clear that this affects only him and I? We do have our own children (none together) and I do not want them (his or mine) is affected in any way shape or form.

Yesterday being his birthday I gave the benefit of the doubt and said if he reached out to me today in anyway I would give some slack. Not a word. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If he even just said he wasn’t ready to speak but hey thanks for thinking of me today. I would be fine. I hope whatever worked for him in “forgetting me” since March 10th brought him back to square one. I pray to everything sacred and “holy” I am right back in his mind. I created a sigil with his and my zodiac signs and I did have my cycle starting on Friday the new moon. Yes I combined the two. Evil evil evil laugh. I know that thing is holding some power right now.

I am making a jar today. If need be (depending on how strong it ends up) I will create another on Solstice.( He is tough nut to crack spellwise so i might need that day to really get to him) I wanna get this going now.

1 Like

ok, i was giving some advices to make the spell more specific, but if u feel that is the right thing u can do it, also take advantage of the first full moon of june if u wanna make the spell faster and effective, because that will be the last full moon of spring before the solstice, that full moon will be the next friday, so try to also use the energy of lilith or a love goddess to bless and improve the seal, also the most important ingredient for the seal is ur own blood, so if u going to make the seal the next friday, use some of ur blood to make the seal.

Would it be possible to make the jar fully now? Or just put it together now and charge it with the seal and all this Friday. If next Friday is the full moon then yes Lilith and Venus will be perfect and both on the same day.

With the seal do you mean the petition and adding blood to that. I do want to add my sigil too which has blood on that already as well.

Im also going to change my mindset. I feel I have to if this is going to work. I was going to work on getting over him. Now im going to use every ounce of my emotion as a weapon. Gonna suck to be him. Ohhhh I mad. I dont get mad often so this is not good for him lol

What you referring too is generally described as a vinegar jar spell as far as i know.

I supposed with the right elements involved you could twist the attractive nature of honey into a baneful rite but generally honey jars are used for rites of blessing.

1 Like

Basically what i want is all the effects of a honey jar. I want to not only mirror my own feelings but increase his x3. And im just going to let him sit there and suffer. He plays his games with me knowing how i feel and then just stops talking to me really for no good reason. Only to pop back up when its convenient for him. It hurts and he is going to see exactly how that feels. I was going to try and get over him but nope im going to keep my feelings as strong as ever and use it to my advantage. Trust me, they are very deep very strong and gonna hit him hard when this is done.