Sweeten Honey Jar as a Torture Device?

I guess right now in not wanting to want him in anyway and wishing it all gone. I feel that way now but they don’t last. I want everything gone emotionally. For some reason I feel im not permitted to get that far. I’ve tried. I’ve “prayed”. I’ve done spells in that regard. I have literally tried everything. I’ve apologized for whatever I have done to deserve this. I am like licking the curb at this point. Screaming what the fuck do you want from me.

I really hate this shit. I’ve left him be (Im not the one who reached out to him. He always seeks me out every single time. And I get caught up. I should say did). And I really would like to focus on the people who I do have in my life and forget he even breathes. Ya know the one who grabbed me and made me his. I’m an asshole because I wanted a friendship I can’t have for some reason and I pouted about it. Now that I don’t even care any longer I feel like I still have a chain around my neck. Like the Devil Tarot card. Only difference is when it says you can release yourself anytime because your hands are free. Mine aren’t. It’s like they are bound behind me. Fucking sucks. Now that i humbly say " I was wrong and don’t want it any longer" I get an “oh well” I get tormented in my dreams. I’ve never in my entire life (or time of knowing him) dreamt of him like I do now. Ever. I’m like getting bombarded.

Hmm. Sounds almost like he’s working obsession spells on you. I would up my banishing and protection on myself, even if he’s not working against you, as long as you have a connection, his thoughts and imaginations are powerful things. Freeze and bind him maybe. Put him in a mirror box, idk. But I’d take action to prevent him from affecting you.

As far as a mirror box goes, they are handy dandy things and I’ve taught myself some untraditional but effective methods to go about this without the items normally considered necessary.

I’ve known his wife since day one. I was a teenager. So his being married was never news to me. I cried my eyes out the day it happened. His sister was my best friend so nothing was really hidden. I moved from my home town when my friend and I had a falling out. The one time in my entire life that I even contacted him was back in 06’ cause I came back home and wanted to get back in touch with my friend and called him and asked him to see if she would would to me. Be a middle man. He agreed and chatted with me a bit afterwards. Told me he was divorced and even suggested going out later that week. It never happened and it was only this month that it occurred to me to even check the online dockets in his county. I knew he never moved out of the home but was unsure if he legally divorced or separated. Im gonna sound like a slimebag in saying it never mattered to me either way as I vehemently hate her. She really did ruin him. I stood back and watched it happen. I knew him before her and see him now. I just didn’t need to be lied to about it. He knew me. And there is no way he didn’t know that I honestly wouldn’t even care. Not making excuses for him but it did happen. Did he let it?? Yes and no. She got pregnant out of nowhere and he did exactly what he should have and raised his daughter properly and well cared for. But… I firmly believe right before finding out he really was going to leave the marriage.

I have accepted the fact im only ever going to get so far emotionally. Gone nearly my entire life this way. 35 years. And after seeing him I made it worse on myself that is my own damn fault. No one to blame but me.

the point is you get to release all the pent up emotions that you held back. you don’t have to see him. It’s to get your power back. Releasing emotions acknowledge that you accept the situation and allow you to move forward. Repression is never a good thing. Your more important than anything else right now. YOur well being is more important. No matter what you do, good or bad , the other person still isn’t around. So it don’t matter if you curse him or bless him. Just as long as you get to claim your power back and move forward.

If the emotions are strong. that means your still attached or self programming yourself running what if’s program . See reality for what it is. Not what you imagine to be or expect. Don’t filter experience with emotions. Being objective lets you find resources to see past events in different perspective.

Or you can be like pooh bear. just worry about your honey jar being empty and wanting to fill it up. lol You gotta empty all these BS situation with him so that you can fill it up with good things coming into your life. If your jar is full with all his BS. there’s no room for new good things.

1 Like

I’ve tried binding him. No dice. Now the mirror box I may give a shot. Trouble is he is very stubborn and strong willed. I know I can get to him but he can and will resist if he wants to.

I would question if he is trying to get me obsessed. I mean he already knows my feelings and all. And there is no way on earth he would have known about the jar. He has nothing to gain from doing one and honestly he is paranoid about his “wife” finding out we were talking let alone met up. So the last thing on earth he would want is encouraging me in any fashion right now. His birthday was end of May. I said Happy Birthday to him (I have to take back what I said earlier. Only twice in 35 years did I reach out first. So I stand corrected). A test in sorts to see if he was still upset at me. Thinking if we were in any way meant to talk or communicate that the door would be open. Not a word said back. So if he is doing anything. He does not realize it.

1 Like

That’s very possible. I think the mirror box would likely help, it will reflect those thoughts and feelings and energy’s right back to himself so that you don’t get affected by them.

Tip: aluminum foil works great and is less expensive than mirrors. A clay poppet can be made from flour, water and salt and then decorated or dressed to represent him if personal concerns, or photos are unobtainable - I tend to think the effort put into the poppet makes a stronger link than a photo anyways.

1 Like

Oh Ive had some screaming fits. Lashing out in the shower lol. Oh i’ve done it. I keep telling myself that regardless of everything I feel Im in control what whether I contact him or not. Right now that seems to be only power I do have, and im not doing it. Regardless of how tempted I get I do resist.

I do think I want in someways to reject him. To actually look him in the eye and basically tell him to fuck off. But since we live on opposite coasts that isn’t even a reality. I don’t feel like I have ever had the final say and if im totally honest with myself. It kind of pisses me off. He starts shit and then in a way puts his hand over my mouth. Need to get over that too I suppose. Ego? Yeah. But I do recognize that so I suppose its a start.

I think im gonna adopt Pooh as my spirit cartoon guide lol

I think I will make on of those up. I do have a photo printed of him but prefer the poppet anyways.

Im willing to try anything at this point.

Why do I feel the slight need to use a gingerbread man cookie cutter though LOL. I wont as that feels like cheating a bit but still

1 Like

Lol. I’d do whatever you feel called to do, if thst means tossing the picture into your box with the poppet or burning it or something odd, I’d do thst too.

A cookie cutter might be cheating a little, but the intent is everything. I don’t have a cookie cutter like thst, but forming it from my bare hands causes me to think about what I’m doing the entire time so- go with what feels right for you :slight_smile: good luck.

Im gonna use my hands and full intent. It was just hilarious that the gingerbread man popped in my head as an option lol

I may burn the photo and include the ash.

1 Like

You can write a letter of all the stuff you want to say to get the last word. mail it to him or not is your choice. Or burn it in a ritual. At least you get your final say. Handwritten of course. Makes a big difference that it be hand written instead of typed.

Or make a clay putty doll of him. say what you gotta say and stab the doll to destruction. =o)

then again you might get ideas and do this instead. lol image your imagination going wild in fantasy land. haha.

I’ve tried the letter. It’s just not the same for me. I can’t get that same “effect”. It’s going to boil down to if he ever contacts me again. IF IF IF he ever tries to relay any feelings for me my way in the future. Then will I get the satisfaction of telling him no. Even in a dream would be satisfying at least.

I’m actually going to make the poppet doll here in a few moments.

My imagination drives me insane lol

with the letter you get your say. no talk back from him.

Yeah but speaking my mind, telling him no and walking away without his getting a word in edgewise. Gotta admit that it’s very appealing. Not likely to happen but i’ve written letters, yelled at this picture. Like I said im sure it’s my ego. I guess in that aspect I do care too much. Work on that? Sure of course. But it’s where im at right now.

let it all go . just like dropping a piece of paper in the trash. it’s that easy. Just allow yourself to let go. you seem to not wanting to give yourself permission to move on. Making excuses is what i see now. It’s not cuz of where you are now. It’s cuz you don’t want to make step forward. =o) Your in head thinking , analysing too much. your not present in body to do the action. That’s why it’s not releasing.

1 Like

You’re right. I am. I took the pages of what I have already written. They said pretty much everything anyways. Ripped them up and threw them away. Even spit on them.

Gonna make my poppet up and the box. Only because I want the “extra” help.

Thanks!! You seem like a really cool guy. I appreciate the advice!!

1 Like

this is brilliant…i love this idea!

That moment when you realize “It’s not me, It’s you”

Did a war water spell last new moon on neighbor. Looked outside this morning and there’s a moving truck there. Not sure if he (main target at least though they could all leave for all I care) is moving out or what as when I saw it he immediately got in the truck and left. His car is still parked at the house though. Never spoke the guy ever and it worked.

My best friends sisters son is gravely ill (his nephew). Did a jar and he is now improving. Long ways to go and still have to charge the jar day after tomorrow. I’ve seen the boy about a dozen times over the years. It’s working so far.

I could not get someone I loved to speak to me. (That I was intimately/emotionally connected to) Don’t mind me as im just pouting a moment also pondering how magic/spells works (and doesn’t). I do have him in a mirror box and the dreams so far has stopped so there’s that. And im not undoing it. That’s how I know it’s not me. And seeing this come to light helps me not get discouraged with myself. And i’m not discouraged at all. He is just very very strong willed. And that’st fine. I’m not interested in fighting with him in that in any way. More like being presented with a bit of info and simply saying “gotcha” and that’s it.

1 Like

I’m glad the dreams stopped. It does seem to indicate that he has been focusing on you a lot. Keeping him from projecting that onto you seems like the best course of action for putting a stop to it once and for all. Hopefully in time you will be able to completely heal and move along in your own endeavors.

Good job :slight_smile: You’re doing well.

I think he has too. The dreaming part has been really weird and “new”

I’m still thinking of him but not nearly like I was. It has calmed down a bit.

I needed to see my spells working and that I am a strong witch. And that I didn’t “fail” but just tried to go against a brick wall lol That’s ok im working on the wrecking ball (the bitch) right now. Him, i’ve given up on for at least now. Possibly permanently. I don’t want to say never as im allowed to change my mind. But i’m not interested at this time. But with her i just will not show any mercy.

1 Like