Sweeten Honey Jar as a Torture Device?

I’d say you’d be better off using the assistance of demons or other spirits

and if u try a link seal, is a seal that can bind a person with the porpuse of make share any sensation with the caster, it means that if u feel pain the binded person will feel pain too. it can be a good option for u

2 Likes

@NailOH Im considering asking Venus and Lilith to assist me in the matter. I almost feel like Venus is begging for this one.

@bitterheartdoll A link seal would be great. Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep that in mind. He needs a taste of his own medicine right now. Trouble is he is so far away from me… I can’t SEE him to know what effect it’s having. Gonna try anyways.

2 Likes

Lilith+moon combo is the best thing I found for obsession

If you really want venus though Venus-water + Lilith would also work well for this

1 Like

Thank you very much.

I have some moon water from the recent new moon. I will be including that some how. Reading this right now.

even if u wanna make the link seal, try doing it with a petition letter spell to make sure of make the seal be effective, cuz there can be some problems like the link became share with the binded and he also can take control of the link, or that the seal became share between the bloodline of the binded with the caster, and it became a generational curse, also to ensure that the binded dont relationated the caster when the seal became activated. the petition letter link is here.

also take advantage of the summer solstice to make more stronger the spell, the best day is june 24th , also known as st. John eve, in case that u wanna make another spell than the letter spell.

So I would make it clear that this affects only him and I? We do have our own children (none together) and I do not want them (his or mine) is affected in any way shape or form.

Yesterday being his birthday I gave the benefit of the doubt and said if he reached out to me today in anyway I would give some slack. Not a word. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If he even just said he wasn’t ready to speak but hey thanks for thinking of me today. I would be fine. I hope whatever worked for him in “forgetting me” since March 10th brought him back to square one. I pray to everything sacred and “holy” I am right back in his mind. I created a sigil with his and my zodiac signs and I did have my cycle starting on Friday the new moon. Yes I combined the two. Evil evil evil laugh. I know that thing is holding some power right now.

I am making a jar today. If need be (depending on how strong it ends up) I will create another on Solstice.( He is tough nut to crack spellwise so i might need that day to really get to him) I wanna get this going now.

1 Like

ok, i was giving some advices to make the spell more specific, but if u feel that is the right thing u can do it, also take advantage of the first full moon of june if u wanna make the spell faster and effective, because that will be the last full moon of spring before the solstice, that full moon will be the next friday, so try to also use the energy of lilith or a love goddess to bless and improve the seal, also the most important ingredient for the seal is ur own blood, so if u going to make the seal the next friday, use some of ur blood to make the seal.

Would it be possible to make the jar fully now? Or just put it together now and charge it with the seal and all this Friday. If next Friday is the full moon then yes Lilith and Venus will be perfect and both on the same day.

With the seal do you mean the petition and adding blood to that. I do want to add my sigil too which has blood on that already as well.

Im also going to change my mindset. I feel I have to if this is going to work. I was going to work on getting over him. Now im going to use every ounce of my emotion as a weapon. Gonna suck to be him. Ohhhh I mad. I dont get mad often so this is not good for him lol

What you referring too is generally described as a vinegar jar spell as far as i know.

I supposed with the right elements involved you could twist the attractive nature of honey into a baneful rite but generally honey jars are used for rites of blessing.

1 Like

Basically what i want is all the effects of a honey jar. I want to not only mirror my own feelings but increase his x3. And im just going to let him sit there and suffer. He plays his games with me knowing how i feel and then just stops talking to me really for no good reason. Only to pop back up when its convenient for him. It hurts and he is going to see exactly how that feels. I was going to try and get over him but nope im going to keep my feelings as strong as ever and use it to my advantage. Trust me, they are very deep very strong and gonna hit him hard when this is done.

It sounds like what your wanting to do is put a love binding on um then just not engage them. You may be better off using a different form of sympathetic magick unless you have a strong links of theirs to add to the honey jar. Then you could use a love blend on it and just bury outside by your front door and not engage.

1 Like

Here use binding, blood and venus, plus send naamah and put lilith too in another evocation. 3 ritials it be wat u looking for

1 Like

I think im going to go the route of an obsession spell jar. I want this very specific. What I want is to use my own emotions as a tool and be magnified to him x3. And no I have no intentions of fully engaging him. IF I do it will be very minimal. Like he does with me. Just to keep the spell going and rolling. He lives on the other side of the country so it’s not like he is going to show up on my doorstep.

Im going to ask Venus and Liliths assistance with this one. I can almost hear Venus screaming “Give me this one!!!” It’s a bit weird and funny. So yeah, she’s got this for sure lol

1 Like

Sounds like it would work. Just remember to cleanse and detach yourself from the emotions you evoke and use after the ritual or you could end up the one becoming obsessed.

I will certainly keep that in mind.

Something just occurred to me. Something quite devious I must admit. Not sure if it’s my idea or not as i’ve been talking to King Paimon and Duke Dantalion a lot lately.

First I think i want to start off with him just obsessing with wanting to talk to me. I really don’t want to mess with his emotions (at least not right now) but a desperation to talk to me would be quite nice. Again, him seeing how it feels to be ignored or have someone be quite “short” with you.

Now… the reason he is so reserved talking to me, is that bitch he lives with (ex wife/wife whatever she is to him). I know he is concerned with her finding out if he is talking to me. I’ve known her pretty much as long as him. So she is not exactly a stranger to me either. I fucking hate her with everything in me i will make that very clear. Anything bad to happen to her would actually bring me joy. She took someone I loved and treated him like shit. And I do know that he hates her as well. Only reason he is still there with her is she would destroy him financially. “Cheaper to keep her”. This is why we don’t speak. If he does/did have feelings for me, and if she knows this on any level then yeah it would be ugly.

I thought of making an obsession jar for her too. Only to make her desperate to leave him. For him to bear no hardship whatsoever as a result but for her to just want to leave and move away from the home more than anything. With no harm coming to either of them (not that I really care to do her any favors) I know by getting rid of her that way… my door opens quite a bit. Actually the “door” bursts into flames.

Thoughts??

Eh personally in your situation i would likely hex um both and walk away. If someone actually manages to piss me off to where i am pondering curses i tend to use a mix of ruin,mayhem, dismay, poverty and life to various degrees.
The last is one of the more crueller twists i use in this type of curse for the simple fact that the universe twists itself about to prevent the target from being able to take their own life even if they desire or attempt to.

I am a generally nice guy who has a fuse that could span the wall of china bit there is a volcano of sadism at the end of it.

From what you describe of the guy he doesn’t seem to have much willpower or drive if he is opting to stick with someone just cause it’s cheaper instead of freeing himself if that is the case. Ya may be better off just doing your rituals as a form of purge and moving on to better possibilities.

Ya know. You’re right. I agree wholeheartly. I really do. He is a coward. As much as I do love him. He is 100%.

Her? I would love to stand by and just watch her get horsewhipped over and over. I vehemently hate her. A curse on her would be the simplest things in the world.

Im the same way. When I get angry people close to me get scared. Because its so rare anyone sees me that way. The thing is if she is gone. It makes it easier to get to him. I am not by any means sparing him anything. But he was a great man till she ruined him. I knew him before he married her and now. So yeah I want get her first. This hatred has been brewing three decades.

I guess i want my revenge on both but I know if i split them up. Its much easier for me. Less energy because his is a tough nut to crack on his own right now and I now know why. Her being there and fear of her finding out he is talking to me. Bless him with her gone and no hardship to him and then his turn. I just need to get her to move out of the home. Fast.

1 Like

See the way this reads to me is it sounds like he was always a coward just decent at hiding it if he is allowing himself to be in a situation he doesn’t want to be in simply because it would be temporarily costly to extract himself from the drama. That or he is self destructive and is seeking it out. Either way it is not a very strong sense of self or of ones character.

I’ve been there, i got the hell out before i was so drained i would have snapped and dealt with the higher bills short term. The minimized stress levels were worth it. Especially when ya don’t feel like a damn zombie all the time