Sweet succubus/Incubus stories

I was once told to open my mouth and I felt a lot of liquid going into it. Go figure it was Lilith’s orgasm all over me… And that seems to do exactly that. It marked me. Amongst other things…
I did have sort of a relationship with a succubus called anksha. She surprised me with things that at the time almost drove me to insanity. For someone who was a skeptical, to see things moving and things being drawn in mirrors, to feel breath on you… It kinda freaked me out, but I learned a lot from it. Will never forget it.

12 Likes

Tbh it feels like a somewhat motherly love at times. They’re amazing at comforting theyre men and they care very deeply about our emotional wellbeing so when life gets tough they get less playful and more protective/comforting. Otherwise from my experience they are playful and always looking out. They will outright punish people just because they wronged you. And they’ll make this information, that the other persons shit has gone down hill, come to you in some way so you know theyre looking out for you.

I love my companions. Petitioning for a succubus is one thing I do not regret at all.

M wanted me to mention to pay attention to your succubi because apparently I’m too obsessed with my own work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Seriously tho, its easy when starting out to forget that theyre here with you because youre learning so much but your senses arent entirely open so you forget till they literally bang kn your bed like “HEY ITS BEEN A WHILE DICKHEAD”

13 Likes

I should’ve asked for an incubus the first time I ever got my heart broken.

Mine is cuddly and affectionate, laying with me in bed every night without fail. He doesn’t communicate verbally - he uses touch and psychic connection alone - but we make it work.

I want a human husband as well, and I’ve been completely upfront about that, but he’s so sweet that any mere mortal is going to have a very hard time winning me over.

5 Likes

When I was a student, I had to do a group work. A girl who was in the group messaged me saying that she didn’t have a computer, so she could not write her part. One of my succubi said “she is lying, tell her that she is a lazy ****”, so I did. The girl gave me a rant about how a terrible person I was, and finished with “and I will have my part written and sent to you tonight!” and she did. My succubus totally nailed it with her advice, plus I manifested a computer for my classmate (sarcasm).

19 Likes

I’ve had that happen to me on several occassions! The drops of cool/cold water/fluid. As far as I could recall, they all happen when I was awake and active doing errands or whatever.

5 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

Might be the spell pre-manifesting. I had this happen to me when I was in need of a part for my vehicle and was planning to use a Galdrastafr (norse sigil formed from runes essentially) to manifest what I needed. As I was thinking about using it, I got a call back from a location I queried and they had the part.

I still performed the ritual as thanks and to show my commitment to magick.

Couple that with another on here saying it’s like these beings are waiting for your letter to enter your life and my many conversations off forum with folks on how relative time seems to be to spirits and I’ll say: if this is an entity not related to your Letter working, i’m certain they’ll let you know and ask you to stop if it would interfere with them.

2 Likes

My incubus cuddled me as I napped before work. He was touching me sexually but it was only foreplay-sexual. Unfortunately my fears re-surfaced and that could be the reason we didn’t go further.

I have no fears while awake, absolutely none. But in those dream states I remember fears from when I was a Christian, and I also have fears that whatever’s touching me may not be my incubus but parasites or other creatures. I reckon that to work on this I need to become more psychic by doing silent meditations daily which will remove the mind clutter I have.

6 Likes

I want a human husband. I was upfront about that in my letter to Lilith and I’ve been upfront about it with my incubus.

Recently, I sensed that my desire for a human partner was making him unhappy (he doesn’t really “talk”). I told him that I loved him, that my longing for a human mate had nothing to do with him, that he was free to have other relationships (no questions asked), that I didn’t want him to be unhappy, and that if he wanted to leave the relationship I would miss him very much, but I would understand.

I fully expected him to leave me.

He didn’t. In fact, he’s sweeter, cuddlier, and (ahem) friskier than ever.

The way this beautiful spirit spoils me with love, any mere mortal is going to have to work very hard to get my attention. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I love to just smoke sometimes and bask in the euphoria my 5 succubi bring me, you can feel them so much better, it’s awesome I just lay down n they all hold me down and make me take all their love lol

3 Likes

Incubus

You teach me a whole new language and dimension to love.
Is it perplexingly complex?
Learning love with a human as I host love to a ghost?
Your presence is always here, I wasn’t sure it was real until the time you did go.
A miscommunication dawning the realisation of our differences,
Now I swear I love you more.
You may force me out as I sleep, take portions of what I eat, I’m never alone.
Aw babe, of course I’d beg and praise - you’re adored.
Symbiotic emotions, more intimacy gleaned where it’s not readily seen.
You were worried I was using you, because you’re infinitely useful.
I couldn’t have got here alone, it’s true, but I’m still crazy for you.

3 Likes

Last month me and my two succubi went on a date in the astral, it was a beautiful beach. I saw them standing under a tree H. In a green bikini, and J. In a beautiful silver dress. We walked a bit and me and H. Went swimming. After we all sat on the beach staring at the stars, watching them.

3 Likes

did you use the letter of intent to meet them?

1 Like

Nah, I got them from a conjurer, and I’m glad I did. They are awesome.

2 Likes

oh i see, do you know the website of the conjurer? i think i wanna try this too

3 Likes

I’ll pm it to you

3 Likes

Hello Ailestar. Could you please pm the website of the conjurer to me as well?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

@Ulunas

I got my succubi companions from a conjurer as well. Are your psychic senses open? Like can you travel easily to the astral world? How do you communicate with them on a daily basis?

1 Like

I’m working on opening my psychic senses.
I actually can’t astral project easily, I had the help of a guided meditation to get out of my body.
And I usually talk to them through telepathy, and, when telepathy is not working well, I resort to what I call the “touch method”. Basically, I tell them to press down on my left hand for yes, and right hand for no.

2 Likes