Sweet succubus/Incubus stories

Sure, tell me everything

You know my facebook name so I will answer your all questions (if I can and know) privately :wink: (facebook - oeg artur wraith)

I don’t mess with FB. Pm me on balg!

I only recently became interested and began researching incubus/succubus. It happened quite randomly, i was lying in bed and all of a sudden i just had a thought of a succubus and couldnt stop thinking about it so i researched it. The more i researched it the more i became interested and soon realized i had already been visited by one a year ago while trying to astral project. Back then i started feeling very warm eventhough the room was quite cold, i could feel a sort of stimulation which got me quite interested, something i can still remember to this day is the pulling feeling i felt, i felt like something was pulling me for 3 seconds then letting me go and repeating the process, i could feel weight on my back (i was lying on my stomach) and heard walking in my room along with the sound of my closet opening and closing, but i knew it wasnt my family. I felt no fear and the more i research it now the i get excited by the thought of building a relationship with an incubus. I did the letter of intent ritual a few days ago and heard a voice say around three words to me that same night, although i was so excited i forgot what it said. Another thing that happened was two days ago i was watching a series quite late at night and it kept looking like a warning message for the series popped up, so i focused on it to read it (it popped up every 5 seconds and was visible for 0.5 seconds each time), to my surprise it was almost like a powerpoint slide with the title (Having sexual relations and intimacy with an incubus/succubus). Im really curious how i can develop my relationship with my incubus and how i could find out its name and sigil.

Just got home, need a nap, my succubus and I will jump on here in a bit and share.

LMAO if you marry a succubus does that mean Lilith is your mother in law?

Welcome to the forum @Max64, Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

The night after my Succubus ritual, my Succubus locked my door because I had my ritual stuff out and he would of barged in and saw it so my succubus locked it :slight_smile:

One of my incubus’ favorite things to do is to lay with me in bed. His energy enfolds me, much like what you would feel in an embrace, only I can feel the love seep into my heart chakra and warm everything to the core. Whenever I’m not feeling well (whether physically, emotionally, or both) it’s common for me to suddenly feel drowsy to the point where I can’t fight it, take a nap, and then wake up feeling profoundly comforted.

He also likes to hold and caress my hand in bed. It’s his way of letting me know that he’s present, plus he has said that he likes the fact that my hands are petite.