Summoning the almighty

lets talk in context of 4 great vedas

Fell in christian ideology is to betray or be banished. If fall in the terms of leaving ones home in the heavens to descend to the world of man than fall can be used. But reincarnation doesn’t have to be viewed as a means of falling by choice.

2 Likes

Also another point i keep bringing up lol, Elohim/Jehova or Yahweh is not The Infinite, but one of his aspects

how do i know? simple, its in the name as an example, the name is Finite, but the Origin Esssence is Infinite, at least, according to my beliefs.

1 Like

yes u are correct

The Vedas contain much knowledge

there is no official translation of it so many knowledge are still hidden

1 Like

And yeah according to veda swambhu or shiva is GOD

1 Like

not at all, the MahaRishis maintained the Sanatan Dahrma i believe strongly, We are in Kali Yuga, but I believe the Sanatan Dahrma is best found in the Vedas as origin.

what exactly do you mean? pls explain

Depends on the sect in Shivaism he is considered such I believe.

1 Like

the tech described in vedas are so advanced not even today’s science is close enough

The Maharishis are said to have gotten the knowledge in the Vedas straight from the Cosmos or from Divinme Authority

vedas were never given to human

it was once leaked when brahma was in deep trance and a horse like demon stole it but he was killed by lord vishnu

i never said the Maharishis were human, some might have been, i dont know, but i believe they were all definitely Self Realized masters and/or Devas or Devis, though im not sure

so sapta rishis have the knowledge of it but the real veda is not found with humans

you mean saptarishi or maharishi?

the mythos in the Vedas have huge symbolic meanings behind them

MahaRishis

well i dont know if maharishis were the one having it but sapta rishis had the knowledge i am sure and they gave some to the people