Summoning the almighty

the 7 rishis, yes defintely

because they are sons of brahma

my point however, is that based on personal beliefs, i believe the Vedas to be the best source of info to understand the Divine. (in a mystical context)

that is true it is the source of info to understand the Divine

man can you give me 1 answer

uhhā€¦depends on the question lol

someone said that lucifer can vanish lord shiva in snap of his finger. i dont think it is true. so in your thinking is lucifer powerful than lord shiva?( i am not agreed that he is powerful, as shiva is ultimate force)

1 Like

I really have no answer, i dont know, and i think its pointless to delve on it, and personally i find it disrespectful (but that might just be me Bro) to put both Beings on a theoretical Balance of Power, they are both extremly powerful, but i really dont know whos more powerful and i dont really care lol

1 Like

ok man thanks

1 Like

np

1 Like

may i ask who you are close to in the Vedic mythos? if you follow any Deva or Devi that is

Lord shiva of course

1 Like

let me share you an incidence

when i was almost 5 years old i was very sick. one day when i was alone in a room there was picture where there was shiva like figure. i started concentrating in it then i went so deep that i saw him dancing inside that picture and everything except him got dark. and after that incidence my illness was also easily healed.

1 Like

i have no explaination on what happened

1 Like

Shiva healed you, definetly

maybe dont know. but from then i became a great devotee of him

1 Like

Iā€™ll be pretty honest even with all that Iā€™ve typed before in various threads. Doubt has me in a headlock and to be very very very very honestā€¦ Iā€™ve NEVER EVER had a conversation back and forth with ANY entity other than humans (cats and dogs and birds can look at you but I donā€™t hear them speak American English). Iā€™ve had dreams and a few synchronicities but thatā€™s it. I have empathy for others and like another thread people usually have empathy for some things (not some special ability). So, Iā€™m pretty generic human. Lordy I try but maybe my tinnitus just blocks out everything. If I were to go deaf and blind I know Iā€™d still have this insanity of that in my head. NOTHING will ever fix that nor my blood illness and other illnesses. NOTHING.

Iā€™d have thought prayer and church back in my earlier days would do something but in the end it was just MAN and a book penned by men to server their purposes. Heaven is a bribe and hell is a scare tactic to keep people submissive. The bible has nothing but submit. And its something I wanted to mention to the Jehovah Witnesses that early in their new bible of 2013 the same old women must submit to the husband is still in there and thatā€™s just a big load of shit.

Iā€™m not a feminist sympathizer and I believe culture, gender, sexual preference, hobbies (so long as it isnā€™t killing/torturing/raping/etc) goes on the back burner compared to performance in any job area. Its a pity most of the world doesnā€™t see that. As a fetus we could end up either male or female depending on various factors since gonads mature to one or the other. In an essence its like a drone of neither (some say weā€™re female but ehā€¦ not really). Hormones during various stages must factor in on what gender we become. Its logical to a point but still just enough of an awe-factor to not really be sure.

In fact, the whole spirit-scam weighs heavily on individual philosophy/culture that is imprinted on our brains. The biggest part of the scam is it CAN NOT be proven nor disproven to other individuals and as such we either take another personā€™s word for it or we donā€™t. And trust in books that emphasize that our IMAGINATION (yeah, Iā€™m still pondering those huge choices of words in Asenath Masonā€™s book) faith, or full intention just makes my head go into the BS lane of traffic the more I think logically about it.

Yeah, I could summon god in my mind any time any day using any saying be it respectful by otherā€™s standards or pure defiled sacrilege. It doesnā€™t matter and until these beings actually prove otherwise the skeptic in me will knock down those Styrofoam walls each time eventually.

Again, I congratulate others on their works that work for them but Iā€™m at that juncture yet once again (as things cycle eventually for me) that its just mental hogwash.

As to others that postulate their position on absoluteness, let them. But the judgment towards others that they are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT in their views and others are wrong, misguided, or just terrible at spirituality is wrong in my opinion. There are some that say before we are born that we in the spirit world make some sort of living contract on how most of our life proceeds. I dunno, I must have said NO to help and sensing then on most accounts. Maybe my sickness I just got over (yeah, finally stopped coughing bloodā€¦ that was just fun along with the bone rattling chills and fevers that turn the bed into a lake) fucked with my mind a little.

The god dog commentā€¦ well Iā€™m not alone on the though in some ways

I would recommend you get ā€˜Abbadon, Angel of the Abyssā€™ by EA Koetting. The first chapter will give you some perspective.

1 Like

I do. How I did, I will not disclose because itā€™s too powerful for the stupid and edgy. Something that could be used to manipulate people and bypass their defenses is too dangerous for people who arenā€™t disciplined enough to handle it.

2 Likes