Summoning the almighty

By the way, Brahman is not Brahma, though i believe the name to be similar because Brahma represents the first aspect of Creation in the Trimurti, which is Creation, with Vishnu representing Preservation and Shiva representing Destruction

According to me and my opinion.

This is my take on it.

3 Likes

I saw Jehova forget himself.
How can you know Jesus was sent by God?
Itā€™s a defect of his belief to have been a son of God. God didnā€™t know himself and talked about God as Jesus. I saw it. It was explained to me.

God is fallen.

1 Like

i know that.brahman are like high cast peoplein hindu who give teaching and bramha is a tridev

And how did he do that? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You saw it???

I think you are confusing the Brahmin with Brahman, are you not?

1 Like

oh yeah sorry, but brahman give teachings, dont they?

1 Like

Yes, I had detailed visions in early 2018, I think from Thoth.

And there are Christians who said ā€œGod became human beingā€ and they believe, Jesus isnā€™t the son of God but God. This is what I learned in school in my childhood.

Brahman can be God. He is the one who breaths reality, isnā€™t he?

ok 1 question, do you know what exactly GOD is?

Do you mean me or @MagickVigilante?

Jehovahs original myth didnā€™t include a Jesus that came with recent development.

i mean you

Etymology is important, Brahman is the Absolute Reality, that which is beyond All 3 planes of existence while being present in said planes at the same time

The Various Devas and Devis are said to be manifestations of Brahman

if you ask me i can give you the perfect definition of god(not 100% accurate)

not sure

I believe he is reincarnated personally as for Jesus that came with the trinity of the Holy Ghost, Jesus, and God. All being the same individual but a trinity.

i do not know the Brahmin, but Brahman is as i have explained above as best as I could, from a mystical source

but he never fell, am i right?

For me God was a mighty being and no shapeless energy.

ok is that all god is?