Summoning Marvel or DC characters to do work for you

I tried a couple of beings but only got The Song That Never Ends. Oh well.

Scarlet witch would be good for spellcasting and reality manipulation since she once said ,no more mutantsā€™ā€™ and they were all gone.Hulk would be good for killing enemies,and John Constantine could perhaps teach you about the occult and exorcisms

1 Like

Hereā€™s my two cents on the matter. As someone with some physics training (despite being a medical scientist), I can authoritatively say that everything that can happen, will happen, in at least one universe. This is a side effect of Everettā€™s Many Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of Quantum Mechanics, which suggests that the resolution to Heisenbergā€™s Uncertainty Principle is to say that all particles follow all available paths in all combinations, but in separate universes so as to not violate the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

So, by this definition, there must be at least one universe where, say, Dr. Jean Grey is a real person. I would presume that evoking her (not to be confused with evoking a thoughtform or egregore with her characteristics) would be quite complicated, as not only are you trying to evoke a living person, but you are trying to evoke a living person who resides in a parallel universe. Not impossible, just exceedingly difficult.

2 Likes

Well, somebody not too long ago evoked EA koetting godhood. The guy called himself Aurelius (?) , and apparently looked exactly like EA, and said he was all about teaching knowledge. I saw it somewhere here on the Forum, I donā€™t remember where.

1 Like

It would probably be easier to evoke a succubus for that.

1 Like

So if I understand correctly, you think, that the multiverse is sure to exist, and is not just some speculation, that might be true?

Am I understanding it correctly?

For the most part, the multiverse is a proven fact.

Oh, really? A proven fact?

Thatā€™s a new one, for me.

Whatā€™s the proof? Iā€™m interested.

Quantum physics have stated that due to the reactions observed in the large Hadron collider, that there are undoubtedly infinite universes that exist just out of sync with our universe.

Google is your friend.

That would be cool, for the many-worlds interpretation to be true.

Although, I doubt itā€™s true, that humans have gained this much knowledge.

I meanā€¦ we observed only the matter of this Universe, so anything beyond that, is speculation. Speculation can be good, but it remains speculation.
Itā€™s not like they actually measured the other universes, to even figure out a pattern in the multi-verse, leading to the principle of infinite numbers of, they canā€™t [for the moment].

Thanks for the info, though.
I will check this out, during this week.

I have already checked the ā€˜bigā€™ discoveries of the L.H.C until 2018, I found nothing on the multi-verse, extra-dimension, but a lot on exotic particles.

To quote, Forbes,

"Supersymmetry. Extra dimensions. Direct creation of dark matter. These were the big theoretical hopes that many had for the LHC, and not only have direct detection efforts not panned out at the LHC, but many (or even most) of the models that were designed to solve some of the biggest problems (like the hierarchy problem) in physics have been ruled out. Nature still might have supersymmetric particles, extra dimensions, or particle-based dark matter, but the most promising versions of these extensions to theory have failed to show up at the LHC.

They still might, of course, but thereā€™s not even indirect evidence suggesting that further data will reveal them at the LHCā€™s energies."

awesome!^^

Yes, thatā€™s correct. Parallel universes seem like an exotic concept, but are a very natural consequence of the physics of reality. Wikipedia actually has a remarkably good article on the subject:

If the succubus comes in a catwoman costumeā€¦ sure :smiling_imp:

1 Like

so in other words,
lucifer is mindstone,
michael haves ā€œthe unlimited power of godā€.

• and can create something out of nothing.

but he canā€™t get shape to those creations.

However, Lucifer can reshape anything thatā€™s already there.
Lucifer, lacks the ability to create something from nothing.

So Michaelā€™s Stone of the Infinity Stones would be Power Stone or Reality Stone.

Did i just butcher that?

:smile:

So, we need a ritual for assuming the beyonder state^^ xD

• oh wait - donā€™t we call that evocation?^^ xD

Sin,

Ā„ā€™B

2 Likes

Man Gotta evoke Batman at least ones

lolz, I read somewhere that those type of spirits can assume any shape and look like anyone you want :wink:

Mine would be Q from the star trek series. And, i am talking about the Q that harasses Picard and flirts with Janeway. Rumplestilkins and Regina from Once upon a time. Idk who else

1 Like

Iā€™ll take Emma Frost. Very powerful telepath and perfectly ok with using her powers for selfish ends, but sheā€™s also not really evil and has an altruistic side to her as well.

And sheā€™s hot

2 Likes

Though I havenā€™t worked with any Marvel characters, I CAN attest to working with pop-culture entities, Primarily the Aedra and Daedra of The Elder Scrolls, as well as some deities from Dungeons and Dragons (The Raven Queen is how The Morrigan introduced herself to me) The universe is so diverse and vast, that working with characters from pop culture is hardly new, hell, incorporating fiction into spirituality is something thatā€™s been around since the 90s and probably even before hand.

Regardless of how you view them. be them as their own entities or facets of existing entites, results happen from working with them. If something feels right for you to work with, go for it!

2 Likes

This is very interesting. Definitely going to have to try to summon Raven and Zatanna.

1 Like