Summoning Marvel or DC characters to do work for you

What about the dark characters? What could they do for you?

Morbius the Living Vampire, Dr Doom, The Red Skull, The Green Goblin, Kingpin, Magneto, Toad, Loki, Dr Octopus,

2 Likes

@Zenifon kingpin could definitely assist in the building of an empire.

Dr Octopus with science /dark science.

Morbius with Vampirism

The Green Goblin with cunning and power

1 Like

Loki is just like the real one, but less cool.

Dr. Doom can help you build new tools.

2 Likes

Now that Adam West is dead, that adds, even more, power to the Bruce Wayne/Batman mythos.

R.I.P. Adam West. The Batman is dead. Long live Batman!

1 Like

You talk to the Marvel Loki? lol

2 Likes

I was thinking, is AntMan useful for something?

1 Like

Seriously. Insect telepathy. Some of us live in hot countries where ants entering the house is a real pain in the ass problem. I’m just assuming, I’ve never tried it. He, Ant Man is loved and respected by ants if I recall correctly.

2 Likes

Is there a guideline on how one does this? Would it be like a normal summoning then one would request the character perform a task? If someone could explain or send a link it would be most appreciated.

2 Likes

From my experience yes.

1 Like

Ok cool thanks. This is going to be good lol.

1 Like

Just eat the ants, they taste like sour candies, and boom you’ve solved two problems: food and insect infestation.

2 Likes

Oh Jesus ashton :laughing:

1 Like

When I get good at it, I’d like to evoke the goddess Tsunami from Tenchi Muyo. I think I’d have to be completely insane to try her sister, Tokimi, but Washu might be fair game. She’d probably be similar to XaTuring, but reaching into all scientific fields.

I called out Batman but he wasnt the hero i needed he wasnt the hero i deserved so i will hunt him down because he can take it because he is not a hero but a dark knight.

1 Like

Evoke Batman to hack into a system :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He is best for making strategies and modding gadgets.

he does not have any super powers, but he can solve everything using his strategies and gadgets :wink:
In one movie, he even defeated superman !!!

1 Like

Actually, in the comics, he defeated the entire Justice League who were under the control of the Joker, not just Superman :+1:

5 Likes

Hell Yeah, pleased to hear that, Im his fan.
Dudes capable of that, as he thinks rationally, and deduce something that will make things happen.

1 Like

Although I am admittedly somewhat new to the idea of chaos magick, I think it would be great to see a joker sigil.

1 Like

Would love Batgirl or Catwoman for a steamy evening… :drooling_face: