Summoning Marvel or DC characters to do work for you

Has anyone here summoned Marvel or DC characters to do work for you? This is the most bizarre fuckin thing possible. I recall that I spoke to Spider Man in my imagination as a prep for the Goetia but I didn’t think to make him do shit for me.

What are the possibilities here? I guesse The Thing could knock fuck out of a wall and Captain Marvel could do all kinds of things. I guess The Human Torch could start a forest fire and Storm of The X-Men could get a thunder storm going…help i’m regressing into puberty here lol

14 Likes

you can. i evoke video game characters all the time.

12 Likes

Storm teaches science? Don’t you mean Dr Jean Grey?

Anyway back to the main point, do you feel that you’ve achieved real world effect with these egregores? Did you use incense and candles?

2 Likes

It’s probably inadvisable to evoke The Hulk maybe, he may fuck your house up.

7 Likes

If part of you can’t shake the notion that it is just fiction, then NO, it won’t work. It can’t work, because you can’t shake the fiction! … unless you are convinced that all the children who have ever read comic books (Spider Man ftw!) have brought these heroes to life.

Any doubt that lives inside you will spoil it.

It is much easier to believe in spirits that have been evoked for hundreds of years or currents that have always existed.

Bottom line is that in the case of evocation, if you don’t 100% believe it, then logically, it is make belief, until something occurs that rocks your world.

Professor X would be a good one btw. Just saying. I was never into comic books, but watched Spider Man cartoons. (edit: I know spider man isn’t from the x men world)

7 Likes

Here’s the way I think of it …

As a magickian, I reach out to the Abyss, the Womb of All Creation, the Sea of Unlimited Potential, and I pull the Conscious Power to me into the Form I’ve created for it through my Will and through my Unconscious (or Subconscious) connection to the Abyss.

That’s why I refer to these Forms as Masks. The Conscious Power “wears” them and animates them to interact with us. But the Conscious Power is NOT the Mask.

At least, that’s my current magickal model. I’m sure it will continue to evolve and change as I do. Or I’ll completely leave it behind one day and adopt a new magickal model.

13 Likes

Masks

Popular amongst primitive people, so called and that’s why eh?

3 Likes

Beautiful.

2 Likes

@Zenifon BRUHHHHH! I just did this Last night! Talk about synchronicities. Here is who I evoked(just for the hell of it)

Spiderman (very benevolent energy)
Venom (Evil. Pure Evil)
Vegeta
Goku
Jin Kazama (Tekken Series )
Kazuya (Tekken series)
Akuma (Street Fighter)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden Series)
Heiachi(Tekken)
Cole McGrath (Infamous Series)
Kratos
Darth Vader

15 Likes

My goodness, you are unstoppable!

4 Likes

Lol no I’m not @Rahnoren

4 Likes

I believe that’s possibly part of it. But I also believe they’re assuming godforms and/or performing magickal shapeshifting when they wear the masks. I was taught to claim the gods power as my own and wield it through my Will this way.

3 Likes

Through research, and playing around with egregores myself a little. I’ve found that these things exist in many different ways.

1. inside ones head (through dreams, fantasies)
  2. As god-forms or egregores (some of these are extremely powerful.
  3. Through the multiverse (Yes. Really.)

By the way Micah, I was surprised to find Vader much more militant than just flat evil. Did you have that experience?

6 Likes

@AndEternity In my experience, Vader was silent. Like a militant silent, but not actually militant. More like a quiet confidence that you can actually feel(the weight of it). I was gonna evoke Anakin(from Episode 3) and compare the difference between him and his Vader aspect in terms of energy

3 Likes

Basically what I’m talking about is not just summoning but summoning in order to instigate change out there in the world.

Did you use these egregores to affect specific results? If so then what?

2 Likes

Let me know how that goes.

2 Likes

OK I see. I didn’t assign any goals to them, or get them to do anything(But It is coming though).

2 Likes

Will do @AndEternity

1 Like

never worked with dc or marvel but a few years ago my intuition led me on a hunt into the possible workable info in skyrim with all the occult references in it, it resulted in this case establishing substantial contact with the daedric princes Hermaeus Mora,Sheogorath. They started appearing during my meditations regarding the nature of reality as this was where my focus was at the time when using the Sigil stone as my focus.

Hermaeus Mora liked to teach about the nature of energy and its pracitcal uses, mostly through a type of show and tell. Which at times could be a bit overwhelming.
Sheogorath on the other hand taught about the malleability of ones reality based on personal perspective. Mostly through induced shifts in perspective for short periods of time.

This was a chaotic time in my life to say the least as i was working with them there energies and some personality traits would blend with my own through regular contact. But it did yield many insights and alot of personal growth, as well as some interesting methods of sorcery with regards to the thuums.

The question of “real or Fiction” was not of importance to me at the time as it yielded practical and beneficial results in my life. When it comes the nature of where the info came from im reminded of a passage in the silver key by H.P lovecraft

“He had read much of things as they are, and talked with too many people. Well-meaning philosophers had taught him to look into the logical relations of things, and analyse the processes which shaped his thoughts and fancies. Wonder had gone away, and he had forgotten that all life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.”

Armed with this perspective allows for many uses in ritual and energy work.

12 Likes

I summond the man of steel once in my dream a long time ago he was teaching me about a substance a element called Black Krpytonite, and red matter and antimatter.

3 Likes