Summoning Demons with Blood?

I remember that one time a long time ago (some many months ago), I was thinking about using blood in evocations, because someone told me that the evocations are much more easier if you use blood. (be it yours or the blood of an animal) That person was encouraging me to kill an animal (a small one, the example she gave me was a bird) and then use the blood of that animal. It was too much for me to do that, to kill an animal just for that… I was doing frequent evocations of Azazel and at some points I became frustrated that I can’t communicate with Him too well. (but I still received His help and messages) I considered using my own blood. I was scared about the act of cutting myself or about making a wound with a sharp object. The next day, as I was thinking about evoking/making contact with Azazel, by mistake I broke a cup and I started to bleed a lot, for some good minutes, immediately after that happened I knew that it wasn’t a coincidence. With that high amount of blood I covered every part of the paper with Azazel’s sigil (the paper was tiny). The next evocations that I’ve done after that were more “real”. Wow, just now I observed that Azazel got mentioned by others too (I don’t consider that a coincidence). I’ve also heard that others kill an animal and then use the corpse of that dead animal as something from which the specific entity “takes life from” or as an offering.

2 Likes

Lol as with anything balg is a repertoire filled with information that’s why there’s a search icon, make posts to ask your questions after you’ve done your search to find out even more.

My two cents on this is by the looks of it you shouldn’t be using blood to do any kind of magic right now till you fully read up and understand what you’re doing. our blood is your life force, it’s more you than anything else you own. Giving an entity your own blood creates a two way connection between you and that entity.

5 Likes

Once I saw you commented I knew I could skip to your reply and know everything I need to about this post.

3 Likes

:blush: You’re a darling and I love you :heart:

2 Likes

Eh… use it or don’t. It’s your blood, your offering. Honestly, I think beings should be making offerings to me since the goal is to be A LIVING GOD!

Seriously, everyone panders to x,y,z spirit. Without your existence, awareness of them, and being they are all NOTHING!! Really realize the power of self over everything else.

What’s any being going to do? Curse, threaten, imprison, torture, bribe, lie.

I fucking dare anyone to CHALLENGE any being to destroy self utterly and all eddies of your existence. Nada, nothing, zilch left. No impact ever anywhere.

Even the supposed great OMNI YAHWEH EL FUCKFACE can’t destroy you! And if it can’t… nothing else can. So suck on that before offering anything. Command and demand motherfucking spirits to KNEEL and OBEY or get the fuck out of their worthless way.

If all is related and the same in the cosmic eternal infinite organism then you are at the very least equal in terms of rights to exist. Where were you when fucknut was shitting out galaxies? Right fucking there.

Why no respect to these beings? Why should one kneel and bow to them? Why ask for crap from anything when a GOD can manifest it themselves?

So manifest your desire and quit bartering with weak spirits. Because they’re all fucking weak. Until I see just one annihilate itself then it’s just a damn pussy peep show.

But I’m crazy and delusional so what do I know.

Ok got it thank you so much @Alex01

1 Like

I have used blood when working with demons. But it was only during a pact of some sort.
Generally you wouldn’t use blood all the time when working with demons.

Blood is a sacred and powerful tool and should be used properly and not so much that it loses its own unique power within your psychi.

1 Like

Well, there are different occasions to why blood is propiate choise. In some meaningfull and wise intentions it´s wise to use yout own blood. But I have to say that due to my devotion to blood magick, I don´t do rituals short term things that much at all. Once you step into blood magick, you either realize the true value of it and avoid short term intentions or you use it approprietely. Besides, the power of your blood doesn´t lose power in your psyhee at all and if you think so, you can also bypass this by gathering as much as ``dark´´ energies as you can to the point where you have the same amount of energy that you get from human sacrifices. Not that diffcult and I´ve done it many times.

1 Like

Very true.

1 Like

There are some really GOOD replies by serious members in this topic, so I’m going to permit it to stay for the benefit of people with the same questions and most of all, so no-one’s time was wasted, but @Seby these are the forum’s full rules, it’s possible you didn’t know them - do NOT insult people again, please:

5 Likes