Summoning Demons with Blood?

What do you think about summoning demons with blood or self harm?

1 Like

Some people use it. Some people don’t.

I don’t. I find it unnecessary in most cases, and no spirit has ever asked for it either.

4 Likes

Personally I’d deffo read up alot on it before doing it. I’ve heard using blood can be pretty intense!

4 Likes

All of that is just to create the receptive state of consciousness in relation to the outcome you’re aiming for. If the state of consciousness isn’t sufficiently established then it won’t make much difference. It’s also useful to consider that in many spiritual circles blood is meant to symbolise the quality of consciousness.

4 Likes

I remember reading a article way back that had bad spirits feed off of the womens blood when she hurt herself. Just do some research

2 Likes

Doesn’t pain generate a lot of energy, energy that makes easier the evocation?

1 Like

I think it’s unnecessary.For me, blood is a kind of offer when a close relationship with spirit has already been achieved.

5 Likes

There are easier ways to generate energy than “pain.” Personally, I think it is just lazy magick.

Pain can be effective magically such as within the context of sacred kink, where it is used more as a way to enter an altered state than as a way to generate energy. It is the same as ascetics who use self flagellation to “atone.”

Self harm is NEVER magically effective, in my opinion, because the term “self harm” actually refers to a psychological method of coping with emotional trauma by creating physical pain. I know that is probably not what you were referring to when you used those words, but that is what self harm is. Simply cutting yourself for blood does not qualify.

3 Likes

It’s not about the pain. Blood is an identifier it’s like a type of sigil, an energetic fingerprint. it also carries a massive amount of information about you. It’s your vital essence. Sharing it is a personal gift that allows them 2 have access to your energetic field. it carries a scent that is unique to you when you burn it.

6 Likes

Do I have to touch the sigil with blood to make it an offering?

1 Like

So you though of the usage of blood in this case as offering? Because there is a difference between offering of blood and utilising the power of blood to summon entitties. Care to elaborate?

1 Like

I am curious about using blood as both evocation and offering.

1 Like

If you must really know, when you call upon an entity in a evocation using your own blood, you are not just using your blood in the form some sort of fingerprint but you are also sending a message to call upon any entity through the most invidualistic way possible. After all, my energetic fingerprint of my blood is as unique as is yours. My opinion of it is that it´s generally an underrated method to call upon entitties.

5 Likes

There are already like a million posts on this site about blood in ritual settings

Use the search function; access the search function by clicking on the magnifying glass near the top-right corner of the page

1 Like

Yes, it is. It solidifies the presence of the being that your summoning and makes His/Her presence to be more “solidified”. On the other hand, almost the same thing can be achieved without using your own blood or the blood of someone or of an animal…

2 Likes

Nice, I personally started to use blood right from the beginning of my pathworking as a magician(I was working with Lilith at the time). Ever since then I have devoted myself to blood magick altogether. And yeah, I agree that there is a taboo what comes to blood magick. It´s as if everybody tries to avoid it. I even work with my own blood when it comes to necromantic workings of any kind.

3 Likes

And I guess after that I was heavily drawn to necromancy which manifested as me drawing attention of all of the rulers of saturn.

I completely disagree with that. I just simply don’t see it as necessary, if I can easily get my result without it.

[quote=“H.L.Daniel, post:20, topic:43451”]
It´s as if everybody tries to avoid it
[/quote].

I find it more like most people, especially beginners, are all too eager to use blood, even when they don’t have a clue what they’re doing. They just assume they have to use blood. You’ve been here barely a month so you have no idea how many newbies have come to this forum assuming they have to soak a seal in blood just to evoke a demon. And they assume every spirit requires it, and then wonder why their spell backfires. It’s ridiculous, really. Too many Hollywood movies, I guess.

I agree blood is powerful when used properly, but it is hardly necessary for everything, and plenty of people do powerful magick without it.

So…you want people to take the time and energy to answer your questions that they have already answered numerous times in other threads just because you’re lazy? Okay… i’ll keep that in mind for when you open another thread, and i’m sure the other experienced members will too.

How would you know if you don’t bother to search? :thinking:

7 Likes

Are there seriously that many newbies thinking you have to soak the seal in blood?That´s interesting indeed. They know the the method but not the info, that´s fascinating.

1 Like

It´s also true that many powerfull practisioners don´t use blood and they manage. I suppose it´s personnal choise to use it. I have to say though, blood magick in general seems surprisingly more unique compared to magick that doesn´t utilise blood but I´m not sure if that´s just my perception because I can bet that people don´t perceive it the way I do it. It´s hard to put it to words exactly.

1 Like