Summoning Baphomet

No I didn t manage to summon it (and i didn t try again) i believe if i seek it probably come (Deep down i still kinda fear him that s probably why it didn t fully came to talk to me again) But i did see beings with Heads that ressembled his i Believe that there s something ‘like a race of beings who looks like that goat like heads,complete black eye and their energy is hard to feel wen they re near they re just there’ (i said it s baphomet cause the picture thar ressembled him the most was that of baphomet but there some difference in characterstic like the pupils of the eye were completely black while that of the baphomet drawing were human like’) If You Seek Him Enough He ll probably come to you 'try something like focusing your energy on the picture depicted by eliphas levi to summon it ‘i think it might work better than a sigil cause it depicted very well…’

1 Like

Baphomet Goddess Of Blood.

2 Likes
1 Like

Amazing !!! I Love It
It Took Me On A Trip

Hahaha glad you enjoyed!!!

1 Like

I read a few believed Baphomet to be an androgynous sex god who reveled in sex in all ways. Let the Baphomet mount and ride you.

NYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

Don’t get burned.

3 Likes

Well It Would Be Great To Have Sex With Baphomet It has the features of a woman in it s body but also a goat face which make it even more interesting

that vid is funny af tho dat GOAT

How do u summon him

omg now that I think of it, I remember I was laying down, with my eyes closed, and i saw what appeared to be Baphomet on my eyelids! Either that or the horned God…

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @The270show. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Very nice!
Hail Baphomet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Do you have ro say certain words in a different language like latin to summon baphomet? And what happens after you summon baphomet? And where is its temple?

Welcome @Donkeypuncher69. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Yes, anything in consciousness is real but not quite the way we think it is. Forms are flexible. So yes, he can be summoned. Why not just get a Baphomet effigy and create your own ritual. Far more important than the form is its fundamental purpose, i.e. the spiritual truth it represents. All the rest will just be smoke and mirrors.

2 Likes

An entity I relate to Baphomet came to me and my wife (separately) and gave us some personal welcome and initiation messages when we first started taking magick seriously. We both saw him exactly the same way: he appeared as a naked, anthropomorphic and very tall black goat with the whole body covered in short hair, so not exactly as Eliphas Levi’s drawing. We created an altar dedicated to him after our encounters.

Well, this is interesting, because right before the first time he talked to me, I saw him arriving with two other creatures that looked more or less the same as him. So I’ve also been playing with that theory for some time.

I wasn’t really afraid, although his presence is a little intimidating.

3 Likes

Same. the very reason im trying to gather data about this. Im a bit confused though because i don’t know if his an entity or idk really

What can Baphomet do?
Read me as I am not sure what hs qualities are.