Summoning Baphomet

Is Baphomet an Actual entity? And if so Can he be summoned? 'if yes I d like to know how to… (I had an encounter with him 3 years ago I was really scared of him back then I didn’t t feel his presence at all he was just there… back then and that s when what got me interested in the occult… cause I see his head everywhere in occult books… but there s no real info about him)

12 Likes

Yes, Baphomet is an entity, and they can be summoned.

A bit unorthodox, but try Eliphas Levi’s drawing of Baphomet, instead of a sigil, and summon them as you would normally summon an entity.

8 Likes

I think bephomat is one of the first spirits that tried to contact me I was laying down relaxing one day (I was still new at this) then the next thing I know the name popped into my head and I couldn’t figure out why lol.

6 Likes

This is what shows up on Google when you search “Baphomet sigil”.

5 Likes

ok I ll try (the Baphomet i saw looked exactly like the one in eliphas levi’s drawing and back then i didn t know anything about Baphomet and I didn t even see him before…)

4 Likes

I believe baphomet is master Leonard

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I recommend using the drawing instead of the sigil. When you type “Sigil of Baphomet” on google, you’ll just end up with the Church of Satan logo (posted in this thread). And it really has nothing to do with Baphomet. It used to be a Samael - Lilith inverted pentagram before CoS got their hands on it.

4 Likes

You might want to reflect on the Islamic / Crusader origins of Baphomet before evocation…just in case you end up talking with Muhammad. Below is something I wrote for the University Esoterica website that I hope you might find relevant.

The name “Baphomet” originated during the crusades where it was associated with Islam. The scholar Malcom Barber and others see the name as an Old French bastardization of “Muhammad” which the Templars were accused of incorporating into their religious rites. The Church’s demonization of the Templars went hand in hand with the demonization of Islam, hense Baphomet - Muhammad came to be seen as a diabolical idol. For more information see Barber, Malcolm (1994). The New Knighthood: A History of the Order of the Temple. Cambridge University Press.

Eliphas Levi drew upon the Templar connection and further removed Baphomet from its origins in a misinterpretation of Islam by attributing alchemical and hermetic symbolism to the diabolical image to create a symbol that sought to encapsulate the totality of existence by incorporating all polarities. His image of the Sabbatic Goat used to illustrate his Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie is not as diabolical as a superficial viewing might suggest; the pentagram on the figures forhead is upright, symbolizing spirit’s supremacy over matter, rather than inverted (as one would expect if the image were truly diabolical). Levi’s own interpretation of the symbol reads " The goat on the frontispiece carries the sign of the pentagram on the forehead, with one point at the top, a symbol of light, his two hands forming the sign of occultism, the one pointing up to the white moon of Chesed the other pointing down to the black one of Geburah. This sign expresses the perfect harmony of mercy with justice. His one arm is female, the other male like the ones of the androgyne of Khunrath, the attributes of which we had to unite with those of our goat because he is one and the same symbol. The flame of intelligence shining between his horns is the magic light of the universal balance, the image of the soul elevated above matter, as the flame, whilst being tied to matter, shines above it. The beast’s head expresses the horror of the sinner, whose materially acting, solely responsible part has to bear the punishment exclusively; because the soul is insensitive according to its nature and can only suffer when it materializes. The rod standing instead of genitals symbolizes eternal life, the body covered with scales the water, the semi-circle above it the atmosphere, the feathers following above the volatile. Humanity is represented by the two breasts and the androgyne arms of this sphinx of the occult sciences. " (Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie pp. 211-212). With specific reference to the diabolical dimensions of the symbol he writes “Below this figure we read a frank and simple inscription—THE DEVIL. Yes, we confront here that phantom of all terrors, the dragon of the all theogenies, the Ahriman of the Persians, the Typhon of the Egyptians, the Python of the Greeks, the old serpent of the Hebrews, the fantastic monster, the nightmare, the Croquemitaine, the gargoyle, the great beast of the Middle Ages, and—worse than all these—the Baphomet of the Templars, the bearded idol of the alchemist, the obscene deity of Mendes, the goat of the Sabbath. The frontispiece to this ‘Ritual’ reproduces the exact figure of the terrible emperor of night, with all his attributes and all his characters… Yes, in our profound conviction, the Grand Masters of the Order of Templars worshipped the Baphomet, and caused it to be worshipped by their initiates; yes, there existed in the past, and there may be still in the present, assemblies which are presided over by this figure, seated on a throne and having a flaming torch between the horns. But the adorers of this sign do not consider, as do we, that it is a representation of the devil; on the contrary, for them it is that of the god Pan, the god of our modern schools of philosophy, the god of the Alexandrian theurgic school and of our own mystical Neoplatonists, the god of Lamartine and Victor Cousin, the god of Spinoza and Plato, the god of the primitive Gnostic schools; the Christ also of the dissident priesthood… The mysteries of the Sabbath have been variously described, but they figure always in grimoires and in magical trials; the revelations made on the subject may be classified under three heads—1. those referring to a fantastic and imaginary Sabbath; 2. those which betray the secrets of the occult assemblies of veritable adepts; 3. revelations of foolish and criminal gatherings, having for their object the operations of black magic.” ( Lévi, trans. Waite, “The Sabbath of the Sorcerers,” pp. 288-292. )

So, to answer the question “Is Baphomet the Devil?”; yes and no. Yes in that on a superficial reading of Levi’s symbol, the figure incorporates the imagery of the Judeo Christian figure of Satan. No in that a more sophisticated reading of the symbol reveals its mandala like nature; it is a symbol that seeks to demonstrate and uncover a more universal experience of reality; a figure representing “the god of this world” in a far richer and more meaningful way than the apostle Paul could ever have envisaged in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Please note, as mentioned above, the above was posted at https://www.universityesoterica.com/forum/classical-witchcraft/baphomet on April Fool’s day of this year :wink:

6 Likes

Did you summoned Baphomet ? Did you get any responses from him .

1 Like

Baphomet is a single entity, for me he comes as an energy during an evocation.
I haven’t worked extensively with him but sexual channelling is effective in summoning him.
He is the anti spirit.
In the area near his temple, nature flourishes, the mage prospers, livestock multiplies drammatically e.g a cow gives birth to twin or triplet calves, for mages working with Baphomet atleast those I know of report unusual occurrence but only positive ones.
Baphomet is potent at night. The lady who facilitated my pact with him mentioned that when working with Baphomet he emmits energy to the surroundings .
His paintings ,sigil, is important for evoking him.
I say “him” but baphomet is not specific gender oriented.
To me I usually see alot of Satanic traits in Baphomet,he’s energy is extremely dark and heavy.
After a pact ,your devotion is paramount for working with him ,he will require alot to almost all of your time in your workings.

9 Likes

No I didn t manage to summon it (and i didn t try again) i believe if i seek it probably come (Deep down i still kinda fear him that s probably why it didn t fully came to talk to me again) But i did see beings with Heads that ressembled his i Believe that there s something ‘like a race of beings who looks like that goat like heads,complete black eye and their energy is hard to feel wen they re near they re just there’ (i said it s baphomet cause the picture thar ressembled him the most was that of baphomet but there some difference in characterstic like the pupils of the eye were completely black while that of the baphomet drawing were human like’) If You Seek Him Enough He ll probably come to you 'try something like focusing your energy on the picture depicted by eliphas levi to summon it ‘i think it might work better than a sigil cause it depicted very well…’

1 Like

Baphomet Goddess Of Blood.

2 Likes
1 Like

Amazing !!! I Love It
It Took Me On A Trip

Hahaha glad you enjoyed!!!

1 Like

I read a few believed Baphomet to be an androgynous sex god who reveled in sex in all ways. Let the Baphomet mount and ride you.

NYYYYAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

1 Like

Don’t get burned.

3 Likes

Well It Would Be Great To Have Sex With Baphomet It has the features of a woman in it s body but also a goat face which make it even more interesting

that vid is funny af tho dat GOAT

How do u summon him