Suicide

Quitters never win lol. In all seriousness here’s the thing that matters to me about it. So life is about experience, it’s the only thing you take with you. I understand that when working with magick some people get sick of being human and finalize becoming what they wanted to. I don’t particularly like that but to each their own. When you commit suicide your cutting your human experience short. When we all die the paradises we seek can be found with any pantheon, but there’s a catch regardless of wherever you want to go. You can manifest pretty much anything you want, but you can only truly enjoy it if you’ve already experienced it. So by cutting that human experience short, you’re really playing yourself in the long run of eternity. That’s the gist I’ve gotten from my experiences dealing with suicide related things. Many people tell us we don’t have control over what happens when we die, there’s truth to that because so many people are still spiritually asleep, like infants. Luckily many of us are awake and can acknowlede these things about the afterlife. So with everything said, my objective is to get as much outta this life, then have the ultimate vacation in the Infernal. :wink: I’ll still come visit magicans long after we’re all dead, I hope some of you will do the same. We’re all communicating with things that eventually we’ll be in the same shoes. People afflicted by suicidal tendencies seem to have a lack of control in their lives, maybe these teachings of magick is just what they need to take control back in their lives.

3 Likes

Here here! Yeah I can attest to the lack of control when Ive been in those place, my life was literally spiralling out of control. I think, like you say, most people are spiritually asleep, resulting in a victim mentality, Im not saying that to be offensive as I think its such a great shame that most people dont realise how powerful they are and what they are capable of. It was a revelation to me to discover that we create our life, we are not victims of circumstance. Im just so grateful to be on this path and see through the illusion as it were. The ultimate vacation in the Infernal sounds awesome :blush:

5 Likes

That’s why I have not done it. Also my preferred way is to astral project and not come back. Normal methods are too risky. Plus I want to rebuild my energy body and merge with my higher self, god self, shadow self, and atman before death. I can do that through soul travel

2 Likes

Are you able to astral project and not come back, is that possible?? That has just made me think, do you think that is possibly what happens maybe to someone who has say dementia or alzheimers, that they have projected and just dont come back?

1 Like

I heard part of the consciousness is in astral with dementia patients

1 Like

That makes sense.

You can find a way. Maybe construct an astral prison until either another being takes your body, or you physically die. Then release yourself.

1 Like

Here is what I think happens to most people after they die who commit suicide. I think they are in such despair that after they die that they continually re-experience the exact set of experiences involving that despair over and over again like a negative feed back loop. That they build a prison for themselves that they can’t get out of by themselves because their despair and sadness is so myopic.

So that is what I think happens to most people after they commit suicide. So it is best to solve one’s reasons for their despair here while they are alive.

That said, I have an issue with Freudian psychology’s view of suicide. Freud’s view of suicide is that it is an angry act. That suicide is the result of frustrated anger turned inward towards one’s self and their loved ones. Maybe that occasionally is the case but I think most suicide results not from anger of any kind but despair, deep all consuming despair. Well that is my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Seem to get stuck in the vibration they left on. Honestly it makes me sad so many of us have been through these times, I thought this was an old topic that got bumped, and yet it’s not, so here are some relavent links for anyone who may want to check them out:

If you are reading this right now, and you’re having thoughts of hurting yourself, it is important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

Please seek help from a medical professional if that’s where you’re at right now.

Here are some additional contacts:

Men in the UK: https://www.thecalmzone.net/ and evening helpine humbers here: https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/

US: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

US LGBTQ Youth (the Trevor Project): 1-866-488-7386

US Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)

Canada: 1-800-784-2433

International: Befrienders Worldwide http://www.befrienders.org/

Australia: 13-11-14 (lifeline) or 1-800-55-1800 (kids help line for 5-25 yrs old)

UK Samaritans: 116 123 (UK) & 116 123 (ROI) free of charge, or e-mail: [email protected]

Almost every country has a similar crisis line and people who are waiting to hear you out, and help as much as possible.

This is also very thought-provoking, especially for anyone dealing with shame over feeling, or having felt, that their life had become unliveable: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/2

4 Likes

Yes definately despair and hopelessness in my case. And your belief about what happens after suicide was what i really worried about, just like going round and round in circles and never escaping it. Its horrifying.

2 Likes

@Demeter If I did that, it would not be in despair. I want to commit it everyday, but In fact I would be happy once I do it.

That doesn’t make sense. You should be happy while doing it. Why would you be in despair while you literally have found a way to get rid of all your problems.

The part about astral projecting and not coming back sounds a lot like a specific type of immortal in Taoism called corpse-freed immortal. That is personally what I am working towards too.

2 Likes

Lop_Pollo,

I don’t know what to tell you except talk to someone much wiser than I. You’ve stumped me.

1 Like

Blessings to you. Do you want me to pray/send energy/ light candles for you? I will if you want me too. I’ve got to go pick my child up right now. I’ll be back on this forum later.

1 Like

On the couple of occasions that I was driven to this I was in complete despair emptiness self loathing, i hated myself, i hated that I wasnt strong enough to deal with life and that even for my kids i couldnt continue, there was no good feelings., it was a last resort in the depths misery in a really dark place.

2 Likes

Oh that is so kind, thankyou. I am ok now, this is something I have dealt with in the past but I am well now. Thankyou for your kind thoughts, that was so lovely of you. :heart:

1 Like

hmm. I have wanted to leave my physical body everyday for at least the last 7 years. I don’t feel any despair about it. I just feel happy when I visualize leaving my body

1 Like

I have dedicated myself to learning astral projection so I can truly get out of here

1 Like

If you could astral project every night but also stay here in physical but with the escape of astral projection would that be an option as you wouldnt be stuck here in physical as it were.