Suicide

I lived for years next to a guy who continued to live after a failed suicide attempt by a shot through the head.
It is possible but the conditions are rather sad…

2 Likes

fuuuuuuuuuuck, if that ever hsppened to me, just pull the fucking plug, jesus christ…

2 Likes

eventually he did euthenesia.
Everybody was literally waiting for years for him to do a second attempt cause his life was just… so sad…

2 Likes

yeah thank god

1 Like

One of the most painful things was that he had over 13 micro pieces of lead inside of his head.
He had to take high doses of morphine for it

I think of it all the time since July
This is because I’ve realized I’d never experience an ideal love that happens during the teenage ages and in young age. May sound stupid but I’m having this thoughts all the time since 2 months. Also some spirits are really harassing me and nothing works against them. I’ve always been wanting to experience love from a girl but only experienced cruelty. I know this may sound stupid but as such my psyche is constructed. I don’t think i’d do this though, for I am too afraid but considering my age, I don’t expect a happy ending with my life, I woudl be the happiest if an entity transported me into eternal nothingness, no feelings no worries just nothingness forever. I’ve been wanting to have a true love since high school, now I’m 26 I tried to ease up my life with spiritual practices but now I see that I one doesn’t get their wishes fulfilled, all spirituality can be reduced to shit. Thanks for reading,

Would be glad to hear responses from you strict LHP practicioners, as you see it.

1 Like

Im sorry you’re going through this. However the main thing that stands out to me is your mindset where you believe you are the victim of circumstance. You CAN take control of your life. You ARE powerful. We have a wealth of help available to us if we know how to ask for help and are willing to do the work to bring about change. What do you want? When you know clearly what you want go after it. Theres is so much help on this forum for working with entities and using magick which is available to all of us. This is action to bring about a positive change in your life. You are more powerful than you know.

2 Likes

I want only the most impossible things that require the change of reality. I’m not a newb in spirituality (however I may sound so) and the only hope for me is I’ll get these things in afterlife. The other option is devote totally to LHP but I doubt I have the energies to do it. OK I am sorry for this crying :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah Satan promises a lot but it requires total trust and making a choice with no guarantees, and I think I lack the will to do this for 100%. I’m doing this for 80%, however. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can have everything you want in this life, believe me. You can work with different entities to give you energy and strength and guide you on your path. You dont need to completely devote yourself to any path.

2 Likes

OK thx for motivation, will ponder on your words when have more energy, by the way I’m planning to post somewhere on this forum my history with working with the spirit world, it’s quite tragic really but has its positive moments, just need to find suitable subforum for this. I would also ask for some advice as spirits lately have turned hostile against me and I have no idea why.

1 Like

In my tradition, we acknowledge that God is having an experience of itself and reality through us all. So when a person commits suicide it becomes a matter of them stopping God from having this experience. That is where the “sin” comes in from our perspective.

The other point that I would make is that it is believed that there are some of the dead who are well and at peace, while there are others who are not well, and not in peace. Obviously, a person who commits suicide is not at peace while alive and surely, most likely not at peace when dead either. Therefore this person could become an “intranquil spirit” or in other ways a spirit of negative vibration and influence that could cause unrest and drama for the living.

Is it a sin that completely stops your spiritual ascent in the big picture…I’m not 100% sure, but I wouldn’t think so…they would probably just be set back a bit…reincarnating either as a spiritually blind person or as some lower life form than humans. This would all set them back in the process (like being held back a grade in school) but wouldn’t, in the big picture stop them from being able to progress in the future…

Truly, I have no idea and no revealed or gained “Gnosis” on this…but these are my thoughts off the top of my head.

Hope it helps!

4 Likes

Yes really interesting to read, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

1 Like

In my personal opinion you’ll get thrown back into the pond, someone hits “randomize” and back you are again wherever.
I accepted the thought about suicide as a very real and very managable option compared to other alternatives. No shame in doing it, no shame in trying on “life” further, either.

3 Likes

That’s deep. I never thought of it that way. I get it.

1 Like

Yeah I would be really interested to read about that and maybe in discussing whats happening you get a better idea of whats going on with the spirits. Im low on enegy atm too, almost my bedtime :smile:

Of course!

1 Like

When I’m extremely old, I used to think that I’ll definitely yeet myself into oblivion before anyone can prematurely dispose of me in a hospital bed, but going through the process of feeling your body die must be the ultimate fucking time to peak in terms of spiritual ascent. Imagine talking to your patron demon after so many years while on your death bed. That sounds fucking awesome. It will suck, it won’t feel good, but that’s the point. Putting yourself through physical hell and horrible pain with the goal of ascending, now that’s what I call metal.

5 Likes

Yeah!! Thats so true, when your physical body dies it is the ultimate spiritual ascension. And Ive thought about that, the sitting with your patron demon…awesome. Do you think that whatever ultimately ends up to our soul/consciousness…wherever it goes, do you think our demon stays with us eternally?

I used to wonder the same thing but I’ve come to the understanding that there’s no punishment for suicide, no purgatory or astral time loops. Suicide is pretty much hitting quit on the game before someone/something else kills you. But you still have to come back and play the game again to reach higher levels.

3 Likes

Yeah this is my own thoughts on it too pretty much.

1 Like