Suicide

No, I don’t have a reason to come back. What am I going to do here? I am going to have fun in the astral, then come back to my body and start having to work all day

It really is sad that this is so widespread. I heard on the news the other day that suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45 in Britain. Its on the increase in all areas, especially teens and early twenties. Thanks for putting useful numbers on I hope if someone is needing help they see it. :heart:

2 Likes

Maybe you could work on changing circumstances with magick? Creating a life you will be happy in? I know thats not easy depending on how you feel, if you are sufferimg with depression etc but maybe a thought, you can change things.

It sounds like you hate your work. You should probably work on changing that instead of just looking for an escape to the astral.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

No I don’t hate work. But I do hate living here

1 Like

I don’t like being in a human body

Can you explain what it is you dont like about it?

Not to mention low vibrancy.

1 Like

Also diseases, pain, and so much else

This honestly sounds like this could be helped by talking to someone. I astral project and its awesome but astral projecting compared to actually ceasing to exist on the physical i think is quite different. For all you know you would have very little time on another dimension and maybe thrown quite quickly into another body to live again. So the feelings you have about your body is maybe something you could look at working on and resolving.

That’s why i want to merge with my atman so I won’t be forced back into my body

You can ofc do plenty of things to increase your vibration.

I mean vibration of Earth. For instance, in this Earth you cannot throw a fireball easily because of its low vibrations

1 Like

I dont really know what to say to that…

I am practicing lucid dreaming meditations so I can project from the dream state, as well as @Lady_Eva method for projection

Are you able to project at will?

If you like reading you could look at Robert Bruce book called a treatise on astral projection and another one of his astral dynamics. They are both very helpful and good techniques to try.

1 Like

Usually occasionally I try and I cant. I used to do it involuntarily when i was younger and for a long time i couldnt control it but just recently ive been able to do it mostly on command.

1 Like

Lady Eva you rock!

2 Likes