Submit Questions For E.A. [Read This]

Safety for young innocents

E.A. Koetting

Safety for young innocents

E.A. Koetting

Nataushia_Johnson

1h

Hi, so i have a 4 year old son and am around other children quite frequently and am new to invoking and or anything deeper. from what i have learned here and with videos once you go in there is no turning back as well there more you will see gods/ demons around. are there rules set into place that we simply cannot see or barriers in keeping your loved ones safe? young and old? I have tried once to contact beileal and i didn’t really feel anything, never the less i still tool precaution in making sure to extinguish candles and in- scents at the end of things. i figured from learning from the videos that if nothing has happend it may not be time, i dont have what i need, or my mind is not clear of intent. so i tabled things. two days later someone touched me on my shoulder while i was washing dishes. but i never got a bad vibe and no one else was in the room. Now i have been told by a friend that something touched her and woke her up. she said it was a tall presence and the feeling was pure dread and that she has not been able to shake it. i know there is another spirit in her basement but its nothing like what she spoke of. I feel that i should look deeper into this but i also feel ill equipped at the moment seeing as there are 5 total Children when you include my one that 4 of which live there. not sure how to go about this? I have told my friend that in the videos that i have watched from others experience with the Gods/ demons that the dread feeling is something that they feel as well until they were more familiar. That the contact may also be wanting to help her in some way. however, it doesn’t make since to me when i never did anything in her home or near her children. so why would there be anything coming to her house? I have bought your Complete works book and am really excited about it. I have this really strong pull to contact again but wanted to know if you can maybe shed some light on this? thank you in advance! BTW this is a repost im still getting used to navigating this sight. i have had someone show me of a forum for a red shield or shield programming? where can i get this info to preform this? search boxes on youtube and other have not been a help.

Before i question, good work regarding compendiums great stories, now i know you went great lengths in a great story grimoire Belial without a master what you did asking Belial questions Belial answering, so why do compendiums come over like reading a story the great adventures of EA and Belial a story book with some evocation and some magical seals added, i was thinking compendiums wasn’t like a story book grimoires, and when i practice my inverted pentagrams i and literly walk away waked and waisted, and zoned out off my face completely energy drunk and sometimes i have black outs million times more then any compendium i don’t mine reading them i could read a evocation out of the Belial without a master and sit and wait until the next millennium centuries, there’s nothing in evocations, not like my inverted pentagrams i use, like the other ones i sent you, i received not one reply or a thanks, well i did come up with something great Black Enchantment since your ungrateful im keeping Black enchantment for myself i know you think those stars are shit, well im very proud of them, i know eventually everyone will eventually walk that path, a very volatile path, you’ll see, ive been walking that path since i was 17.

Hey I gotta ask; when is the kindle edition for the Lucifuge book coming out?

1 Like