Subliminal use for male enhancement

I don’t know, the Jupiter Talisman in your front pocket close to your dick might actually help.

5 Likes

Is there any evidence this works? Do I just buy a talisman & put it in my pocket? That’s it? Where do I get it from & why is this piece of material significant compared to me just having a crystal or a piece of gum lol.

They work for me and many magicians.

There are some you can buy, and some you can print, but the power behind it lies in making it yourself. Don’t faint!

It channels planetary energies, which I kind of covered, the book goes into detail on the rest.

This has info:

Video:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@L.john

Yea man it takes time… Everything worth having takes time, all my goals and objectives take time.

Clearing blockages takes time, listening to subs takes time and looking for the best sub / magick takes time.

I wish all my wishes/goals were granted within 5 minutes, would save me alot of time. :smiley:

Unfortunately there’s no way around it.

Let me know if you find another sub that works just as good as the ones you were listening to.

3 Likes

Ok I got you. I might end up creating my own with some real software.

2 Likes

I did however find something that might help both of us and help in all areas of life especially P.E.

2 Likes

@L.john

Tell me more. :smiley:

I wish I could stack all those subs and have them integrated into one track to listen to.

1 Like

It’s plant mineral called Shelagit. It’s very high in fulvic acid and all types of minerals. It’s said to be the most powerful detoxifyer for the pineal gland and the body. I saw too many reviews on it ppl saying their minds became clear, got connected to divine, balanced memory and deeper thought. Loads of energy, much faster recovery from workouts, promoted quick healing of injuries and promotes bone and tissue growth. I think this would help alot with jelqing, meditation and subliminals. It also boost libido like crazy. Do some research on it. I did some and found that the ones from himilayas or Nepal are the highest quality. You want to avoid powder form & definitely stay away from capsules. The best way to take it is in good form. It’s like black tar substance and should be packaged in micron glass jars. There’s loads of sellers so I’m still trying to figure out which one to buy.

2 Likes

Organic solutions.com has a sale going on for one more day, their lab reports say 44% fulvic acid but they claim over 44%. The small jar gets 15g. But idk there’s like 2 cheaper ones on Amazon, but they usually never get cheaper then $27. Plus alot of them could be fakes. Russia also makes them and call it moomji or something like that. This isn’t new though, has been used by monks for thousands of years documented. It’s just new to America and might get banned like vitamin B17 did LoL.

1 Like

@L.john

Oh I know that stuff! You mean Shilajit, black tar-like substance from the Himalayan mountains it raises testosterone as well. It is widely used in ayurvedic medicine.

I’m a natural testosterone booster researcher and I love everything that will boost natural testosterone levels. I found more info on this blog:

I have datasheets with more than 100 natural testosterone boosting stuff, from organic sorghum flour, to vitamin A from liver, DHEA , protein peptides for muscle mass and penis growth, it’s a natural HGH booster, organ meats from chicken / beef

Maca, ashwaghanda, shizandra, folic acid + zinc and much much more.

My goal is also to raise my natural testosterone levels to superhuman natural testosterone levels, because it is your powerhouse as a man, and as a magician.

Your sexual energy is your life force, it makes you do things and extraordinary things,

Testosterone is your happiness hormone, and very important for all man-stuff related things, penis health and growth, muscle growth, masculinity

Normal medical range is from 200-600 ng/dl

But that has lots of room for improvement, try to aim for 600-1000 ng/dl

There are cases of men that have raisen their test levels to 1100 ng/dl and that’s sick.

You can imagine that penis growth and gaining muscle mass is fairly easy on that level.

4 Likes

Being horny makes me productive🤗

4 Likes

Wow. I wrote a small list of like 20-30 foods that raise testosterone naturally. One of the most effective ways for permanent testosterone boost is releasing subconscious stress. Most men today have low testosterone. I believe mines is normal, idk if my big balls have something to do with that or not, but I gain muscle fast. I never got tested tho, maybe I should. Can you please send me some of your data sheets or good detailed list of it? Once I release all my negativity, I’m going to go out and make a super cocktail out of that and see the difference. Subliminals can also permanently change your testosterone levels.

2 Likes

@L.john

I have low testosterone because I did a cycle of anabolic steroids back in 2014. It fucked me up very bad lol and I didn’t recovered completely. So now i’m a lost soul and trying to reverse everything back to what I once had.

I had insane libido, but all of that is gone, so watch out lol. I wanted to gain muscle and burn fat but that backfired. I also have heavy depression due to low test, I don’t sleep well and I don’t recover from my training sessions in the gym.

Most of my data is extracted from these blogs:

https://anabolicmen.com

https://www.boostyourlowtestosterone.com

All the vitamins, herbs, spices, plants, foods, supplements came from those websites. There’s tons of reading and researching and very useful stuff.

I’m trying to get back on track, I used to gain muscle fast as well, i’m gonna see an endocrinologist for my problems.

2 Likes

Damn that’s tough, I’m sorry man. Have you tried the Shelagit for that?

1 Like

I did also find that the probiotic L-Reutiri increases testosterone & Balls size. They tested it on rats & it doubled theres. I’m not sure if it’s permanent, but I might try it so that my balls can’t fit in my jeans anymore. I’m gonna have the satisfaction of buying custom made jeans with a buldging zipper from now on, lmfao.

2 Likes

Trust me… That fucking uncomfortable.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Couple that with a a random boner and… You quickly hide behind the cashier whilst you talk to the customers🤣

2 Likes

Hey I think I may have stumbled on the best one for penis enlargement. It uses a different technique, that I was thinking of while I was meditating so it’s funny that I just stumbled on a sub that already uses it.

I’m gonna still hold off on trying it right now because I’m going to focus on releasing my negativity 1st, but I really want you to try it & let me know. It has a bunch of reviews on it that seen pretty legit.

2 Likes