Subliminal use for male enhancement

@L.john

Too bad the other ones have anti pirate code embedded. So will this new vid also work as good as your first subs?

1 Like

If I had to guess, then the reason why it stopped working after a bit and why most people got only 0.5-2" of growth was because they were not generally fully erect to begin with. Rather than adding new growth it would likely be that they were achieving their maximum potential length.

1 Like

@Zirnitra

This is also a reason why I advocate for doing kegels, by doing kegel you’re pushing blood into the penis. If you train regularly, you can train your penis to hold more blood. This turns into a firmer erections, more stamina and slightly more length and girth. You will reach your maximum potential length and girth because you’re filling it up until it cannot hold anymore blood.

When you reach your maximum potential penis size with kegels or these subliminal programs, growth will stagnate and you have to start doing jelqing / stretching exercises in order to grow more…

3 Likes

Can relate to that for sure :expressionless:. Don’t ask the story behind it. !

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure if it will work, but it was giving me strong growing pains everyday, hard erections and a boosted sex drive. Another weird thing was that I was lasting alot longer during sex and that’s not even mentioned as an affirmation in there. But I will WARN you that this sub since it’s on YouTube & it’s made by a warlock, that it might have negative or demonic affirmations in it. It’s not garunteed safe. Try listening to a sub that blocks negative affirmations before you listen to it each time & let me know if it rejects the entire sub or not. But 1st try listening to the warlock sub alone for a few days and let me know if you’re getting strong sensations, then listen add in the blocker after the 5 day mark and see if the sensations stop or weaken. If they do chances are that it’s a fake, and he put some evil shit in there😂

No I made real growth as I had new skin grow on the base of my penis. On top of that I know how to measure and I stretched my penis out to measure each time. So I measured erect & stretched. Stretched is the best way to measure because erections size always changes due to how much blood pumping in.

2 Likes

You can try this here:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/a-little-extremely-simple-application-for-subliminals/51594

1 Like

Is that as effective as listening to subs or more effective?

1 Like

I am not sure. You can research or/and try. :slight_smile: Similar techniques were used in advertisements.

1 Like

@L.john

Well i’m not trusting that developer then. Lol
I’m already testing out a program from Indigo Mind Labs. Their technology requires that I only listen to that program and I can’t listen to other because that will cause severe headaches, turbulence in my head and I don’t want to get fucked up.

I will ask the developer if he’s in for a new 6G penis enlargement sub when the time is right. That will take a few years I think, until then I just keep training.

Also, if you manage to train your pelvic floor muscles to an advanced state, try doing weighted kegels,

Building up slowly, a small hand towel, then a wet hand towel

This will get you extremely hard erections and girls will love you for it. You will have insane stamina and when you perform a kegel you can actually hold back your semen, allowing to have multiple male orgasms back to bAck to back.

This will drive them mad. They aren’t used to that kind of power / stamina / erection hardness.

You can fuck them for hours on end until their pussy becomes sore and they will beg you to stop.

That is maybe more important than penis size itself in my opinion.

1 Like

Friendly request people please keep subsequent replies on-topic to discussing subliminals for male enhancement, especially persons without penises of their own. Cheers! :+1:

5 Likes

Yes I’m well aware of kegels. I got my dick strong once but it was always temporarily with kegeling, that’s why I’m into subliminal s so that I can make it permanent. It’s annoying to have to keep building it back up like weightlifting. Why not just have a good amount of muscle permanently? Like Africans, they don’t even work out and are just buff for no reason.

It’s not gonna mess up your brain like that lmao. All you have to do is listen to a flush and it wipes away all the affirmations so you can listen to indigo labs whenever it comes out. But damn man, why it gotta be years!?

2 Likes

@L.john I don’t know where you’re at with magick, but a planetary talisman of Jupiter, for expansion, enlargement, and also the “kingly” aspect of masculinity, and maybe also a planetary talisman of Mars for “iron” qualities and masculine energies may help?

The definitive book on these is Israel Regardie’s “How to Make and Use Talismans” and there is plenty of information on these methods available online, you can also adapt the basic template to your own preferred belief system. :+1:

Talismans work subtly by bringing you things aligned with the energy of the planet used, and do not conflict with most other forms of magick.

1 Like

Would wearing it like a cock ring do anything to help?

I know nothing of magik. Does it have anything to do with calling on demonic forces tho? I’m just a spiritual guy meditating more on a buddist philosophy looking for the pure path. No offense lol.

2 Likes

A talisman? Possibly not, I would suggest carrying it in a wallet or pocket of a jacket, putting it anywhere it may get sweat and body fluids on would probably make it less effective.

Nope, the concept is that the 7 classical planets have energies that are woven into this manifest world, like Mars carries energies of masculine, warrior strength, iron, and so on, so you carry a talisman as a kind of focus for these energies to manifest more strongly in your life.

Plenty of info online about this and you don’t need to summon any spirits, use advanced psychic powers, or anything like that to use them. :+1:

3 Likes

Unless you’re going to be wearing it permanently which would cause severe damage to that particular part of your Anatomy. Cock rings are totally a temporary issue, and they have a lot of drawbacks.

4 Likes

Ah I just thought putting it closer to the area would help :sweat_smile:

3 Likes