Struggling with Love Spells: Seeking Advice on getting a specific woman

It’s all about demonstrating you have options with women. The classic one if we talk online dating it’s where you have a picture of you with 2 women that look like they desire you. That’s where female friends can be useful.

1 Like

I haven’t talked to her in months. When I started going to the gym more often and stopped going to the library where I used to see her daily, she started showing up at the gym too. That’s where we bump into each other nowadays.

I’ve been seeing another girl that I met at work last year. We were dating for a few months, but then I lost interest and ended things. But I still couldn’t stop thinking about the girl I really liked. Yesterday I was hanging out with a new girl and I noticed how much she resembled the one I couldn’t forget. It got me thinking again.

She saw me talking to another girl at the gym, and was staring at us quite a bit while we were having a good time. I’ll for sure work towards making her jealous. Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think these readings need more verification, they seem to be yielding misleading and unhelpful results so that trusting them is causing you problems. This is possibly from too much emotional energy riding on the outcome. It’s not reasonable to just assume a reading is accurate in this case.

I do actually agree with this in this case, basically: Ideally verify the UPG with at least one other reading from a person that doesn’t know about the first. However, it’s been said we don’t need to repeat this over ad over. We are looking for solutions here.

Well, no reader is 100 percent… this just makes it less likely he is accurate on he remaining readings, not more. However this reading screwed you over, so it speaks for itself. :woman_shrugging:

It sounds like you’re giving her really confusing signals now. You made contact, maybe it’s time to just talk to her like she’s a human being. You ignore her then you ask her out hen you ignore her then you date others… she probably thinks you’re a total player or a flake. You gotta get real and talk to her.

Ask her about herself and let her do the talking.

1 Like

From my own personal experience, targeted love spells rarely work (if ever).

General attraction spells will work, but not when they’re targeted at someone specific. I grew frustrated for a whole year doing it, and then I just gave up and have been feeling much better since. There are plenty of stories like mine in these forums.

Casting spells on someone specific will only make you obsess over them and expect things to change. I’m not saying it’s totally impossible, but getting results is rare.

Why? Well, it could be for several reasons. Perhaps the person is meant to be with someone else, perhaps you’re on different vibrational levels, perhaps their higher self rejects you, perhaps your higher self rejects them and deep down knows they’re no good for you, etc.

Either way, casting targeted love spells will only hurt you and make you obsessed with your target, keeping you from moving on and meeting new, better romantic prospects.

The second I gave up, I had new suitors in line waiting for me, and I wasn’t so anxious about “my beloved” coming to me or anything. I gave up completely and it brought me PEACE instead of the constant emotional unrest I had while “magickally pursuing” them.

So you got two different paths ahead of you: you can keep trying forever, hoping one day your target will throw herself at you, or you can move on and meet new people that might be better for you.

The choice is yours.

2 Likes

Apologies, but what does UPG mean? I am not familiar with the term.

I agree with your suggestion to consult with another person and get a second reading. Is there someone you would know who has proven to be reliable and offers readings?

This is good I would say: women don’t stare at people they don’t like, and at least all your flipping back and forth is making you look mysterious.

So, what’s not going to happen, is that she initiates a conversation. I think you want this to happen again, and he next time smile and nod in her direction. You know her already, you’ve spoken, so act like you’re old acquaintances.

At this point, I would thing a working on yourself to hep you be more confident and relaxed will help a lit. Confidence is very attractive and you need her to not pick up on your anxiety and have it make her anxious. You’re in he gym right, you’re fit and healthy, probably young and good looking: use that, trust yourself, give her the chance she wants and say something nice to her.

Idk, ask her if she changed her hair because it looks really nice today or something.

Unverified Personal Gnosis.” It’s one step removed from “making it up”.
It means only one person has received the information and applied the interpretation to it. The interpretation part is usually where it gets tricky. When two or more people independently get the same gnosis, then we call it verified and it’s worth considering with less uncertainly.

s there someone you would know who has proven to be reliable and offers readings?

UPG should always be verified by your own divination or take it with a pinch of salt. In this case, it was verified incorrect based on the results in real life.

As you are a mage, I would always encourage that you become independent of external readers. We have a Requests thread, but the point of this forum really is for us to support each other through out learning and not to rely on others: and we have a ton of tutorials for you try.

2 Likes

You could make a Venus talisman that attracts women in general, go to a club with it on, and you could then use this to your advantage by taking pictures of yourself with these women and post them on instagram. If you have female friends already you can ask them to take some pictures of you with them, so you demonstrate you are wanted by women.

This is called social proof: a woman is more likely to initiate conversation when she sees that other women find you attractive. Please note that the target staring at you when you are with other women does not necessarily denote jealousy and it could be a fatal mistake to assume it does.

1 Like

There is no need to make anyone jealous. The rule are the same whatever it’s about a specific girl or girls in general. Often if it’s done to make her jealous it backfires because the other women finds out and then detects you are desperate.

love spells work with feelings someone who doesn’t have feelings for you won’t fall in love with you,A person who only feels you as a friend will not fall in love with you with spells because they have no feelings that can create love.

already existing feelings work in love spells.

1 Like

This isn’t really true. Women are not a monolithic type that all think and react the same way.

For me, as an example, an am enormously proud: I instantly lose interest if I see a crush with another woman. She can have him, and I see him as used goods. That will wear off, but I prefer to get myself a guy who’s dick wasn’t in someone else the previous night, because, ew. Yeah I’ll go get my own, thanks. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m betting this has to be the key.

From Corwin Hargrove’s new book Celestial Angel Magick:

“Apply pressure to the weak points. Improve weaknesses not strengths. Change things that change easily. Do enough of this, and big changes happen. Your job is not to pack the building with explosives. Your job is to remove one brick and watch it collapse.”

In OP’s case, someone having feelings for them is the “weak point” so to speak. That will jumpstart your spells and/or the spells will gain momentum.

1 Like

@Mermi35 We do not trade in copyrighted material here so please don’t ask.

SAME!!! If I see some guy I’m into getting too close to another woman, I see him as used goods and lose interest immediately as well. It’s like an on/off switch.

So yeah, guys should be made aware that the “make her jealous” mindset can totally backfire.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think the difference is, it’s one thing for other women to be flirting with him, but he only has eyes for you… that’s hot, he’s a catch and that’s great…

It’s totally another for him to be confused about where his loyalty lies, or worse, come across as a low integrity, poorly self disciplined player who’ll cheat on you at the first chance he gets. That’s a total turn off. Besides, who knows what a guy like that is carrying?

2 Likes

It’s my experience and observations that women only want men who demonstrates to have options with women. The only time in my life when I experienced women wanted me was when I demonstrated to have options with other women.

Jason Miller talks about social proof in his chapter on love magick in his book Sorcerer’s Secrets. It’s a known thing in social psychology.

2 Likes

Right, "options", not, you’re a cheater who would actually go for the kind of woman who would poach another woman’s man.

We all know “if he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you”… And probably give you STDs. That’s not attractive. It’s the being desired that’s attractive. Not the full on “I’m taken”. So you have to be be very careful.

Unless you like the kind of woman that’s into all the drama and attention getting and catfighting. I guess that’s a thing.

2 Likes

I’m not a cheater. I’m a virgin and have never been in any relationships at all.

I can confirm there are men out there that get an ego boost from catfights.

One of the many reasons why I never argue or fight women in public. If I got some disagreement or issue to solve with them, I do it privately.

1 Like