Strange dream about Barbatos

So for some strange reason I had a dream about Barbados I never worked with him or thought of him before and it wasn’t a pleasent dream either…
For what ever reason I don’t remember the full steam so I’ll go from the parts I remember…

He was talking about a chemical that was in my pool some sort of acid…and he ended up getting in and my dog jumped in after he got but quickly got out and dropped to her side and panted while this white foam sizzled on her whole body then disappeared… I remember the really strong smell of bleach that got my nose after it sizzled it was bad but he breathing evened out and she slowly got up and shook off limping away
Then he grabbed me and I said something I couldn’t remember what I said to him or what he said back but I was terrified he ended up pulling me in the pool and under the water I felt my skin burning slightly I can swim but for w.e reason I couldn’t move in that water so I started motionlessly drowning while my skin was burning
I believe he noticed and pulled me out of the pool when I open my eyes I could barely move my limbs couldn’t really speak it felt like I had water stuck in my mouth but couldn’t get it out ppl I knew came to my rescue kinda argued with eachother about what I was trying to tell them but then left me I limped inside to get a pen and paper but was only able to write don’t pool but came out as don’t plool instead I’m sure I was trying to write don’t get in the pool but well yeah…

I have no clue why I had this dream I don’t have a pool in my new yard like at my old house I was terrified because I knew he would pull me in but I wasn’t afraid of him in the slightest and it was more playful then anything I think but I’m not really sure if this was meant for someone else I really hope it gets to that person

1 Like

Isn’t his name Barbatos? Barbados in Spanish is a group of people with beards

2 Likes

Yes it is my phone auto corrects me alot…

1 Like

Yup, demonic dream

I know that feel

It speaks to me a lot, thanks

1 Like

Your welcome I just wish I knew what this meant you know I rarely have demonic dreams like this

I work with Barbatos, he brings tranquility to me and my people, but demons in general have that way of telling us stuff, even the more peaceful ones

2 Likes

I see I mean I can see why he would comvay dreams like this to me I tend to hop in others dreams but this was new for me well kinda I believe Lucifer came to me in a dream also but idk if it was him since the guy broke intou house and basically tried to rob me and shot me in the face over 30 times and I kept coming right back only words spoken I remember from that dream is I asked why are you doing this to me and he replied I was told to I feel bad that I have to be here doing this to you but I have. To… Yeah I have crazy dreams more n more lately they are getting out of hand

1 Like

The weirdest demonic dream I’ve ever had was when my two succubi took the form of two big sea snails and began mating with each other under water, one on top of the other, on a long table with a white tablecloth that looked completely dry.

1 Like

That is very strange…"___’ I can’t even imagine how that would even look…

1 Like

It was colorful, so to speak.

2 Likes

It’s one of Barbatos’ powers to reveal the truth behind hidden actions. The big question I would have is, what does that pool represent?
It could be a situation or maybe a relationship? And it’s toxic to you at least and maybe also your loved ones, and your pet got involved to prove it.

1 Like

The pool is the unconscious mind, what we have inside us and we are not aware of, the acid inside might be some negative stuff bubbling under the surface… that she needs to deal with by facing it.

You have no idea what Bunny’s pool means to Bunny - it’s her subconscious and you can’t just make assumptions for her. She’s the only one who can say.

There are archetypes which are common to everybody. Water is an archetype, pool means something, sea means something else, but water is the subconscious.

That 's not actually true. Archetypes are invented by philosophers to help them explain thier ideas. They’re not universal, and they differ from culture to culture.

The subconscious communicates with symbolism, and a symbol may or may lead to an archetype. To blanket paint one image with a hard and fast answer is fallacy. This is why dream books don’t work either.

1 Like

I believe this was barbatos trying to tell me something tbh or maybe one of you something granted I’m in a relationship that well I can say I wish could get better childish man child spouse of mine but well you know how it goes I’m not really sure what any of it means really that’s why I posted to see what you all can answer there is no real wrong answers here it’s what ever theory resonates with me please don’t fight

Archetypes are universal cross cultural, that is the definition of archetype. You should read Philosophy of Religions by Mircea Eliade, Gustav Jung etc.

I was going to do a spell whit him and 2 more in a team. But a reading say tis guys is dangerous, i ask a friend she told me tat is the last guys to work. She is a lot of goetia and she not use him. Weird

Ok so after reading the replies and all I think I can agree for most part what people have said and especially knowing about your current relationship.

So you were told about the pool and the chemical in it, most likely to much of it like bleach. We all know what happens if we drink strait bleach.(Or I pray we do lol) But you didn’t get the message clearly (has happen to me to) so he decides to show you. So your dog comes out (poor thing) and decided to get into the pool. He/she starts to get burned from the bleach and is forced out. You stand there seeing the affects that it has. Your slowly starting to see what ever it is that is causing you pain. But you still don’t quite get it. You watch your dog shake it’s head and walks off. A dog can also be a guide btw. The dog helps you track things or guides you to things or messages and especially if it’s a certain breed of dog to, that could help you understand a bit more of the message. A dog is also a symbol of mans best friend, loyal to the end. One that could be abused and get hurt, but finds ways to forgive. So if that helps any grate! (Just popped in my head when I was rereading my reply lol)
But anyways! He sees that you didnt quite get the message so he drugged you into the pool. Only then in your most voluble state do you start to see the problem. You finally got out and people came to help you but you couldn’t speak right. Either could be a sign of your throat chakra being blocked or having issues or you know what is going on deep in you but you are not really ready to say it out loud. So they left. You tried to write on a piece of paper and at least in my experiences when it fo this, I’m giving myself a message. When I write it’s so I can remember. It’s one thing to say with words but when you start taking it to a physical form to translate it to this side that’s a whole other deal. But something is blocking you from getting the message.

So here is my suggestion. Meditate on the dream and work on doing meditations and getting to that state of mind. Don’t try and force any more memory just focus on what you know. Write down your dream in a journal from what you remember. Tonight when you go to sleep, think a bit more of this dream and ask for guidance on what the message is. Tomorrow the first thing when you get up is write your next dream and at least for five minutes lay there and think about your dream. Go on your life then tomorrow night reread your dreams. Then continue on with this. The theory is, if you indeed have a message or something you really need to know, you will find it in your dreams. Your dreams are gate ways to multiple areas of existence including yes your subconscious. But sometimes it doesn’t always line up for one or two reasons.

An example I have was a few years ago. I had a week where every time I slept either be a nap or sleep sleep, I would have this nightmare that would repeat over and over. Basically the theme was me getting shot and me either running, hiding or fighting. But I always got shot three times in the chest area. I would feel every built hitting me and feeling the injury as if I was actually shot. Guns was a huge theme to in those dreams. I had lost so much sleep that week. Only one day, that Wednesday I had a dream of trying to be healed but only went back to the nightmares. Only after a spirit threw my dream spiral across the room did I found out it was all because of my ex friend. Needless to say it was a toxic relationship that I just didn’t want to admit that it was. After I acknowledge this and took action did I stop having those dreams. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this I will definitely do this and I feel like your on to something my dog as sweet as she is I’ve had her longer then the other two she’s a Alaskan Klee kia stander breed basically a smaller version of a husky I’m pretty sure it’s about my relationship tbh but I want to make sure