Strange dream about Barbatos

I don’t believe he is dangerous pleanty of the goetia are said to be dangerous but they really aren’t lol he wasnt trying to hurt me but he did end up saving me so I don’t see danger from him but you know all entities have a thing as long as your respctful you should be fine

I agree and I’m glad I could be of help and that does help. Giving that it is based on a hardy dog that could travel miles and miles in waist deep snow. I definitely suggest doing this and even so look into totem animals. Some times the message will come to you in a different way then you believe it would.

Also on the being. In my experience spirits and beings would some time go through a dramatic way to give you a message just so it could stick better. They don’t mean harm to you but simply giving you a point across of a message. So for example you could have the being cut you in half in the most painful and bloody of ways but in the end it could just mean your being ripped apart in your life and you need to fix it or choose. I know sometimes they will have a bit to much fun with the imagination :joy:

Yeah that seemed like much but I didn’t feel any I’ll will from him we spoke so I know it wasn’t a bad convo I probably asked why are you doing this and to which he said I have to show you because I was told to… Most convos go like this with them and very unforgettable moments and experience smh so I’m not scared or upset about it there are things I need to fix and change in my life that I know I should do but me being sick keeps me from. Moving for what ever reason I notice when he is around it’s worse

Sounds like you have a good grasp on this. Did you ever try to do a cleansing and banishing ritual? This could help. Also are you saying when the being comes to you, you feel worse?

Naw my fiancee he is on lhp as well but w.e is attached to him makes me feel sick he isn’t very experienced in much and he is also not how he useto be

Ok now I see. A attachment and possibly a parasite. Definitely need to do those banishing and cleansing for sure. The only tricky part is for him to become aware of this being. As long as he gives it free reign it’s going to continue on as it is. But you need to do this in a way where it won’t get to out of hand. I had a spirit who tried this on me years ago. When I found out it tried to drain me even more and tried to do all it could to keep me from removing it. He needs to be the one in power and will, not the attachment. You may need to call on the archangels for help. In all honesty that be the safest to. I would say a demon but because of what’s going on and especially him being new and in a vulnerable state you don’t want to take the risk. Not saying that one demon would harm but what may come tagging along or just the amount of energy that demon may put out.

1 Like

I understand