Stop treating this forum like Wattpad šŸ™„

Just say no to bath salts kids.:woozy_face:

9 Likes

Pfft. I see plenty of cringe-worthy stuff on here every now and then. I usually just try to ignore it, when I can that is.

And yeah, I totally agree with you about people who act all mighty and powerful on here. In reality they have really fragile egos. I suppose they find threatening others, to be a major ego booster for them.

Idk. They might just be trolls too.

4 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba Iā€™m not being threatened, but people ALWAYS are trying to test me or this sort of things, and I really donā€™t know why because these last months Iā€™m not even being active on this forum because Iā€™m busy and shit. lol

I know that the purpose of the forum is to help people, ā€œspread the wordā€ and shit but sometimes it would be so cool if the forum was closed for people who really want to discuss magickā€¦ lol

3 Likes

Eepā€¦that must suck crispy balls.

Funny you should say this. I got threatened yesterday with ā€œsoul deathā€, a challenge I accepted but he backed down :confused:

not even sure why, I think it was for having the temerity to have a differing opinion. n00bs everywhere do so hate that. Way to piss me off though, and I donā€™t make empty threats and I donā€™t give warning shots.

Iā€™m not one to bar people from learning, but some of these kids need to be off the forum for their own good. Even if I chose not to react, I wonā€™t stop my discarnate associates from doing so.

20 Likes

Ya likeā€¦Didnā€™t your daddy teach you to pick up fights you can winā€¦
And I really also choose not to react to stuff like thatā€¦ But if someone pisses me offā€¦ Well some bad energy is bound to get to them, even without me wanting to.

I know this is irrelevant right now ,but what was the challenge? You donā€™t have to answer though.

2 Likes

I usually ignore all the bluster, and if people start getting nasty, then I usually just flag the offender if they are nasty enough that itā€™s breaking the rules. Besides that, I havenā€™t really had any major nasty shit.

But then again, Iā€™ve already did a pathworking where I called up and bound the 72 of the Ars Goetia, and am currently doing a different-but-related pathworking involving the 72 Angels of the Shemhamphorash. So maybe they are being directed away from me or are afraid to mess with me.

2 Likes

I just wanna know what watt pad is? :joy:

11 Likes

Fanfiction.net, but for people in middle school.

4 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra lmao I thought everyone knew? Itā€™s a website/app where you can create and publish stories.

8 Likes

Ok thanks :blush: carry on! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

You know whatā€¦ Actually this is better ,so Iā€™ll steal itā€¦

4 Likes

I hope Iā€™m not like thatā€¦but I was always a writer doing journalism and stuff like that especially in college :v:

8 Likes

Oh no noā€¦I am not condemning fanfictions lol. Just people who bring them here and depict them as real.

9 Likes

Omg same. I was always a huge writer too. Usually when Iā€™m typing something on here, my inner writer will kick in and wellā€¦you can guess what happens next.

5 Likes

i have heard the name but never knew what it does

3 Likes

Dont have the time to read this whole thread right now but will later. What I will say at the moment is the people who run around talking big game and saying they will curse others, usually dont have the skill required to cause harm to many a more experienced mage.

9 Likes

Well guess not all of us were cringy teens thenā€¦ you should be proud of yourself if you donā€™t know what it is lol :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hey now! I never used Wattpad, so Iā€™m not cringy for thatā€¦

ā€¦Iā€™m cringy for other reasons.

3 Likes

Have not had time. I have been trying to get at least one OBE for the past nearly 3 years

1 Like