Stonks divinations anyone?

Hey its your money do as you like I ain’t your momma.
But it is up 96% since yesterday and I predicted this how many days ago? Also we are magickal so the normie rules don’t exactly apply to us.

4 Likes

Wdym Normie rules don’t apply? No factors were involved there except belief in the stock. Normie traders who have actual know-how in the profession are at the extreme advantage. lol

1 Like

Ok bro whatever you say man. I’m not the arguing type and I could care less if you want to spend your hard earned dollars on stocks hookers or blow. Let’s just agree to disagree Phil

4 Likes

Oof

I’ve noticed a lot of people tend to chalk up lack of know-how to having intuition. Rather not gamble and call it personal ability. stick to poker and the lottery, magician.

Why are you getting so aggressive? Didn’t I end our conversation on a positive note? What’s wrong with you guy?

3 Likes

Can’t you Read the writing on the wall?

1 Like

Mhmmmmm okurrrrrt? That’s on periodt :100:

giphy (3)

3 Likes

Whats the volume on something like SNDL? My biggest concern would be not having enough buyers on the other end.

1 Like

Says the volume is at 0 zero but I know that’s not correct. But this morning has indeed been a bumpy ride. Went for 4. 30’s down to 3.00 and is now at 3.77 so it’s been insane and the market isnt even open yet. The volatility has been absolutely insane this morning.

2 Likes

RCMT 180% spiker, 50M market cap , watch if it holdings morning spike past 9:45 , will probably explode today based on premarket volume -15-20M

1 Like

I managed to make myself a nice bit of change from the SNDL adventure :grin:. I basically doubled my money so I think so did ok :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Well dang

1 Like

I have been doing well selling put options as everything just keeps going up lol

1 Like

Been doing a combo of stocks and cryptocurrencies and forex. If one area is cold one day—say not much going on with stocks, for example—I might do more forex trades. One cool thing about forex and cryptocurrency trading is that you don’t have to worry about the Pattern Day Trader rule like with stocks (in the USA, if you have less than $25,000 in the account, you can only do 3 day trades in a 5 day period—the way to get around that if you don’t have $25,000 to put in one trading account is to just have more than one trading account. I have six stock trading accounts, so I could do 18 day trades per five days).
Some things I have learned—-don’t let ego create big losses. I never have really big losses any more like I did some when I was younger. I will sell off a portion of my position in an asset before the loss gets really big. Or set a stop when I initiate a trade so that it will automatically close the trade if it isn’t going my way. Recognizing that even great traders lose some trades is so key—so even if someone is experienced at recognizing some patterns and/or has some divination or psi skills, still not going to win every trade. That’s where some mindfulness and dismissing too much ego comes into play—just make the losses so that they’re rather small losses vs sticking with a losing trade too many times, hoping it will become a winner eventually. Every now and then, I break that rule. I have a stock that dropped 40% Wednesday. Instead of selling it, I added more to it and it was up over 52% today (Thursday). It was just a strong hunch.

3 Likes

So happy to see that dogecoin is getting some love in this thread. I’ve been trading doge since it was 0.005 cents a coin. If you go by massive volume you can make a lot of money with it. Plus with crypto, the day trading rules don’t apply so I can trade doge as much as I want 24 hours a day. I’ve realized that magically, the best way to capitalize is using rituals/divination to dissect patterns in the candlesticks. At least that’s what works best for me. I’ve always been too cautious to get into options though.

@Ironchakra1 You’re absolutely right that ego can be a massive disadvantage. I’ve lost plenty thanks to emotional trading and getting a bit cocky. That is good advise though about mindfulness and accepting a small loss. It’s definitely better that way in my opinion.

6 Likes

Doing SNDL this week. Not asking for anyone’s opinion and not saying it’s what all of you should do. But it’s what I’m doing.

3 Likes

SNDL is all I’ve been doin.

3 Likes

Dogecoin is suppose to drop to .35 cents tomorrow for those interested in that, I personally put some down on it.

1 Like

Doge bubble is close to popping ,

2 Likes