Stonks divinations anyone?

Xrp Ada are better

1 Like

Elon Musk is hoping Doge coin makes it big, but I am 50/50 on it tbh

1 Like

The developers sold their coin in
2015 for nothing , there are some good coins with 10x, 20x potential , doge run is over , doubles at max

1 Like

like what ?

VET, OMI, XRP, ADA, safe moon , all gonna 10,20x +

1 Like

cool im gonna keep an eye on them thanks, have my eyes on wax and grt atm also

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to start investing. Where should I start? Tips?

Iā€™m not an expert & I donā€™t give out stock tips. Thatā€™s something you would have to research* fully & carefully decide what to do from there. Thereā€™s a lot of risk involved.

Due diligence is a must, thatā€™s my tip. Itā€™s not something to dive into lightly.

Research trading apps (Robinhood, TD Ameritrade, ETrade, WeBull, etc to name a few)

Good luck

1 Like

That is a total loaded question. While I can offer advice on where to look, I cant tell you what or when to buy. That would be telling you how to risk your money and people can sue over that stuff.

First research what kind of investing you wanna do. (retirement, active invest, swing, daytrade, etc.)

1. Then look into different brokerages and what their specialties are.
  • Vanguard (longer term investing ā€“ customer owned)
  • Charles Schwab and Fidelity (complete banks offering every kind of investment strategy)
  • TD Ameritrade, E-trade, Tradestation, all mentioned institutions have their own trading software.
  1. Research how different markets move and their trend behavior.
  2. Learn how to read charts and place trades.
  3. Learn what youā€™re comfortable with. (Risk and amount of personal involvement)

This kinda thing just takes time and looking into everything to get a gist of it all. I got my first rundowns on everything from Youtube videos. lol

3 Likes

Xrp, safemoon hodleršŸ™ŒšŸ»

1 Like

Search for coins with utility and with real purpose. I will list some for you BUT do your own research.

ADA
XRP
TEL
QNT
SOL
TRX
SAFEMOON
XLM
XDC
ZIL

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot to diversify in I would pick top 3-4 projects but nice list