Stonks divinations anyone?

Decided to start a thread on the stock market. Anyone want to discuss?

15 Likes

Its been a long time Adam
Feeling good to see you again. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I think you misspelled the title.

2 Likes

Thanks you as well. No I spelled it that way on purpose. Lol

5 Likes

Have a great day man @AdamThoth.

2 Likes

I will my friend and buy sundial growers :wink:

7 Likes

I’m sure you’ve been paying attention to this GME madness. It looks like its plummeting now, but I was wondering how possible it would be to use magick to sort of get another short squeeze going. The difficult part is getting it to catch on with a large group of people…but targetting the right personality could perhaps bring some results

11 Likes

You can use magick to bring prosperity and financial luck. Thursday would be a good day since it corresponds with Jupiter.

1 Like

Going off another astrologer as well as my own observations, put a little $$ into dogecoin. Good time to buy right now and coming up the next couple weeks as it’s seeing some unfavorable transits right now and the price is reflecting it.

6 Likes

VOOG, while an etf and not a stock proper, is insane. In one year, my returns are at 29.65%. It may be something to have on your radar, if you enjoy risk.

2 Likes

Anybody here ACTUALLY know how to trade, like for real? Not just playing on the headlines?

5 Likes

Any group ritual that we can do to earn profits in stock market? Hahah just a thought.
Or anything else that we can do…

2 Likes

I am so in! Hit me up on FB or here!

2 Likes

@Mephisto What kinda strategy you using? Should we do a discord or something?

2 Likes

Well I am just starting back up in investing, so I am educating and refreshing myself. Once I know enough I will be able to apply my divination skills in a better way than just “should I buy this or not?”

For now, I am working with Clauneck to create opportunities to make good money off of s t o n k s

I am cool with discord too.

5 Likes

I’m a daily momentum watcher; also sometimes buy oversold stocks if they have histories of spiking. What platform and scanners you use?

2 Likes

I use RH and Stash.

2 Likes

CMEG and Finfiz. I would recommend something like Tradestation as a broker to use between us.

If You’ve got a discord address, PM me and I’ll add you. But I’d be giving daily movers, not exactly holders. So not sure what you’d wanna see.

I’ve been looking to work with an entity too. :+1:

4 Likes

Daily movers? Im intruiged.

1 Like

I’ll pm my discord address.

2 Likes

Here is where it closed at today did you cash out? I did unfortunately I can’t do it again or RH will get me for day trading and then can only sell for 90 days or whatever

Lol but we made some money today. It’s going to dip again tomorrow morning. I might buy it at .95c and just hold it till Thursday IDK I’ll find out what it’s going to do and let you know. I honestly don’t know why I didn’t start doing this sooner.

7 Likes