Spiritualisation Of The Body & Vampirism

Where r u NOW?

Israel.
I am assuming you are from the States?

1 Like

:horse::wave::cowboy_hat_face:howdy pardnerā€¦yes, IAM from SoCal, studied kabbalah with a breslov hasidic, was ur esoteric group associated with luranic kabbalah??

No. It was counter - culture, Satanic.
The head was a Vampire, according to what he said, I wasnā€™t advanced enough back then to knowā€¦

1 Like

ā€˜Satanicā€™ like the adversary in Job? Or part of the Christian dialectic? Or shaitan of Islam?

By ā€œSatanicā€ I mean against the Jewish Religious Orthodoxy. Summoning spirits the like, but It wasnā€™t professional and was mostly Trial-and-Error sort of order

1 Like

:thinking:hmmmā€¦interesting and NOW what r u going for?

1 Like

I want to move to North California- water from the mountains, Religious Freedom, Personal Freedoms- when Security is King, like in Israel, and Liberty is pushed aside, you long for what you donā€™t have.
I want to do it via the DV2023 program of the US Governmentā€¦

I need to work tomorrow, I work Sun - Thu, so have to go to bed.

Itā€™s been a pleasure talking to you.

Hopefully, we can continue .
:heart:

1 Like

FYI, I flagged your post suggesting to the Global Moderator that this conversation with LVX is worthy of itā€™s own thread, not because thereā€™s anything wrong with it. :+1:

This is the Introductions thread, not a discussions thread, we like a tidy ship here.

4 Likes

Done, just shout if youā€™d prefer a different title, myself or the first Regular to come along can change it for you. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Lady_Eva ;).

It is great the way it isā€¦

1 Like

A novice here :wink:, but my occult research suggests, that to become a true spiritual ā€œVampireā€, one has to physically open oneā€™s Heart Chakra, which is also called the ā€œChrist Centreā€.

I also noticed it is coloured green, and if you noticed the World is going in the green direction: ā€œGreen Energyā€, ā€œGreen Popeā€ and the likeā€¦

What do you guys think/say?

1 Like

This may be true my experience in vampyrism ignited after my heart center was opened in 02ā€¦

1 Like

I collapsed Yesterday and just woke up.

I also learned that Green is the colour of the angel Raphael. Now, he is the measure of the healing of the Theosophical model.

I believe that in order to take energy from your environmental, you also need to give energy to it, meaning the energy transfer is circularā€¦

In my humble opinion, an occult adept ought to firstly work on the weakest link in his chain, which is the body of course, and not try to fly into higher worldā€™s.

This is because if the body is damaged, like what happened to Israel Regardi after a failed Alchemy experiment, it is hard to almost impossible to functionā€¦

What do you guys think?
Nir666 :heartpulse:

1 Like

Excellent Insight I agree I think vampyrism in general is a first step or final

1 Like

I also think that if you work on your body, it is a sort of Alchemy, you can live for ever,

I also do not think it will be constituted as ā€œlivingā€, but as existing, it is like the sky and earth, you cannot say they are aliveā€¦

1 Like

Taoist alchemy and comte saint Germain prinz Ragoczy of transylvania might be fruitful searches in that vein. Conscious immortality is another lineā€¦

1 Like

:slight_smile::fire::dragon:

1 Like

Again, the body is the weakest link in the chain, it is what minor, stupid spirits/demons/daemions than feed on it.

Almost no one worships them,
So they donā€™t receive so called ā€œspiritual currencyā€ and need to steal physical being power.

Now, from my understanding Man is the highest physical being, which also has a spiritual componentā€¦

What do you say/think?
:heavy_heart_exclamation:Nir666