Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I think you should reach out to him dude. He always makes his energy known when I scan you

2 Likes

Believe me I try, or at least I used to, I have difficulty evoking, I don’t know what to do tbh

I do know I love him very much and he loves me too

2 Likes

Hmmmm…ok, I saw a grass field with flowers, and an axe swishing in the open air

This represents to me that you must work with your energy in combat sports, tai chi is an example, but also with brute physical strength

2 Likes

Hi all,
I am Nir666 and new here…

Would appreciate a scan…
Thanks,
:heart:

Did you do an introduction?

Yep. In the welcoming 2.0 Thread.
Happen to notice your Avatar is a star of David and I am from Israel.

Also, have a thread about spiritualizing the body: Vampirism

1 Like

You are from Israel? I was there in the past for pilgrimage, I was in Jerusalem, Nazareth, and Bethlehem

2 Likes

Try praying. It helps me. I got lazy and my senses became less active but I still feel my Gods nearby.

Perfect! I’ve started learning about dynamic tension and for brute strengh well I’m looking into mma classes. Since you mentioned the axe I’ve always wanted to learn to use one irl.

1 Like

Ok so I scanned you and saw the star of David, I think Yahweh is with you

1 Like

Interesting. Makes sense, because I am connected to the HolyLand.

That is why I am doing drawn to Necromancy…

Thank you!

Yes, it has to do with my family, so I feel a certain amount of excitement.

Yes, the element of fire is very significant in me.

Yes, I am doing some chakra work.

Perhaps their images of connection with the fact that my higher self is associated with the water element?

Thanks again for the interesting scan!

Your scan.

So the first thing I saw was a forge. In the twilight of the forge, there was the same person I saw on your previous scan. He was working with a hammer on an anvil, working on something. His appearance, as before, was benevolent. I distinctly felt the divine energy emanating from him. When I asked who he was, the man answered me again that “he is here and there.” Then I asked what he wanted to convey. He stopped his work and with tongs took the object on which he was working with the hammer. He lowered this object into the water and then showed me: it was a shield on which a boar was depicted. “The creative fire is not only in the earth, but also in ourselves,” he replied, pointing to his hands, head and heart.

Next, I saw an image of a black swan, which then transformed into a beautiful maiden / woman. Her gaze was cold and restrained. Suddenly she scattered a handful of pearls and said, “Look into their reflection to see what you want to see.” Indeed, in the reflection of these pearls some events flashed (possibly past and future events). When I asked who she was, the maiden / woman replied, “I am the queen.” Then I saw a flock of both black and white swans swooped into the sky.

Then I saw that I was in the jungle. It was a swampy area. Suddenly I saw a gray figure in the distance. It seemed to be calling me itself. I followed this figure, which led me to a stone bridge. Suddenly I heard the shrill chirping of cicadas, which grew and grew. I went further along this bridge and went out into a clearing, where there was a large hole. Next to this hole, I saw a white bull, very similar to the bull Nandu, and then a Rakshasa figure.

If talk about your aura, then I saw a purple color with dark blue tints. And if talk about the smell, then the smells of juniper, rosemary and mint come to mind. You seem to be working hard on something, as I feel interested and energized.

2 Likes

Damn I did set up protection to only be scanned to those who I allow to…didn’t know it actually worked😳 (I didn’t doubt it but…there was a teeny tiny bit of “what if”). A horse and a donkey…interesting. Thank you for the scan!

2 Likes

Talk about a detailed scan!

Youre not alone just remember that. You have many guides and I sense some close friends by your side too.

Possibly. You might be connecting to Cancerian energies soon as well. It might help you with repressed emotions in the heart chakra.

He gives me strong Hepestheus vibes :thinking:. I have been hearing a hammer on an anvil a lot lately.

I’m preparing for the warrior phase of my life and the Boar is sacred to the Vanir so this means a lot to me!

I work with a lot of Goddesses like this and the Feminine aspect of my higher self is almost exactly like you described!

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Shiva. He takes on a similar form sometimes. But at some point I had planned on working with the “villians” in Hindu lore.

Spot on those are my dominant Aura colors. And I just finished work out and do some medidation at the time

Once more thank you for the excellent reading!

3 Likes

Can you scan me back bro

I will try. Never done this before, hell fine:
" I see a red Pentagram, it is spinning around in a white circle"
That is what I have…

Maybe, bro, you can give me some tips on how to go about it?

Thanks,
Nir666 :heart:

1 Like

Yes. I get a lot of support from the spirits I work with!

I wanted to return to the study of the “water” aspect of my higher self. So, apparently, this moment will come soon.

2 Likes

I’m ready for a new scan

1 Like

Wanna trade , looking to see if you have insight of me and Lavinia relationship read if you can thanks :hugs: how will turn out , what ground we have

1 Like

My higher self has a water aspect too. Which waters are you connected too?

1 Like