Spiritual pregnancy

I guess the church member of a standard Baptist church telling me that Mormons are cultists are pretty much on the mark; not that I think much of Baptists now or any of the religions and their control mechanisms these days. God awful.

As to only the most high being awarded a planet with their own uh “harem” is definitely trickery along with the shaming and threat others become ken dolls. Really? They can GTFO just like other controlling assholes. I have a cousin who married a Mormon and she’s one obviously now by marriage. No one sees her much any more. Ah well, I hardly care since I don’t see extended family at all anyways.

Its a slight tangent from spiritual pregnancy unless you count the Mormon dudes populating their planet like some Adam & EVES syndrome. Lotta in-breeding there be it spirit or not…

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/21500/Hillbilly-Goat-in-a-Shirt--21630.jpg

Derptity derp derp … (twang twang boiiiing twannnnng)

2 Likes

Dark humor is funny because it’s based on morbid or depressing truth. I am a dark humor loving person.

Time for the depressing truth though.

Brigham Young was the second prophet of the church for about 30 years during the 19th century. He had 55 wives and 46 children that survived into adulthood. Fast forward to the early 80s, a little over 100 years after his death, and there’s an estimated 5,000 living descendents of Brigham Young alive. I don’t know how many descendents he has now 40 years later. Compound the amount of people all sharing the genetic material of a single man with the fundamentalist sects who broke off from the main one to continue practicing polygamy, what you get is Utah having a high number of rare, recessive genes as a direct result of inbreeding.

#whenyourfamilytreelookslikeawreath

That’s truly sad and misfortunate

1 Like

It’s one of those topics that feels 100% LARP to me… Bad. It’s very difficult for me to take seriously.

That said, people I respect highly have talked about it in a serious tone so I just write it off with “maybe when my senses develop further I’ll look into it.”

For now I’m still figuring out what lessons came from which spirit and whether or not one result is preventing another from manifesting. Call me a pragmatist but that’s where my attention goes.

You can be a 4th degree grand poobah of the infernal ryche with legions of minions on the astral but if you manage a Dairy Queen and can’t get a free slurpee to manifest I wouldn’t care much about stuff that only shows up on the astral. Then again I might be wrong

2 Likes

It depends on how you view it I guess. Like for me this life is the dream and the astral is the “real world”. That’s why the words “life is but a dream” resonate with me so much. But again those are my views.

4 Likes

I believe this too… :star_struck:

1 Like

I see it the same way as do others considering how popular the terms ‘awakening’ and ‘ascension’ are in topics regarding spirituality.

The view of this world being the dreaming, sleeping dead is a popular trope as well with The Matrix movies, Star Ocean: Until the End of Time video game, and stories such as Mark Twain’s ‘The Mysterious Stranger’.

1 Like

who is the father?

1 Like

How many males have been knocked up? Makes me wonder. being a bit bi I can’t say that the idea isn’t a turn on being filled up by some spirit you’ve been wooing. But, I can’t say I know the ramifications on your personal health either. I’d read up on it more but… my book seems like it isn’t going to arrive that has a nice chapter on that. I guess I could look up some opinions or writings elsewhere.

Its all a tangent for me and a diversion I’ve invested into. If I leave the diversion well, I’ll just shrug off all the “fun” and enjoyment and follow a darker path as I’ve seen more of that in my life and it seems a reality that’s always there. This fluffy bunny shit might just be that …

… and ultimate delusion illusion.

A few, while I am physically male, my true self in etheric projections can be either. I’ve experienced having spiritual children of my own, C. Kendall has as well.

@Kaorisan I’ve been “knocked up” a few times in spirit before. Its never been with a demon, its been with a human spirit i have a relationship with. Before it all even happened a friend of mine had a dream about me and my spirit having a son. A few days later i was pregnant. The way i was able to tell was the next day after spirit sex i felt a bit nauseated in the morning. It wasnt bad, it was just a little sense of being “woozy”. It was like that every morning, and at the second day i noticed physically i was more hungry and it felt like as if already i was getting a “baby bump” like it felt like it was there even though physically i was totally flat there. Sometimes it would even feel like as if something there was kicking lol. But yeah everything didnt last more than a week. When birth was going to happen i didnt get that feeling of like water breaking but i started feeling pain down low that was dull then started getting more intense as time passed and started getting that feeling of needing to push and yeah in spirit i was doing that till my son was born, which didnt take that long. With my second spirit pregnancy it was pretty much the same way except it lasted a little shorter. Too bad physical pregnancies can’t be that short lmao.

In a way i think for every individual its a different experience. And it may depend on what type of spirit gets the person pregnant

1 Like

All right, let me rephrase: no males have been pregnant PHYSICALLY.

1 Like

@C.Kendall is the straightest guy I know and he has gone through as @anon48079295 pointed out. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. It’s why would you want to do. For me it was building a deeper bond with the father. Conner wrote about why he did it and how it went in a couple of posts.

1 Like

I talked about this with him before and he said he will show himself when the time is right. He’s around though. But spirit marriage and father of spirit children are same.

1 Like

I’ve had 1 kid with a being from the hindu pantheon, and down the line triplets from a sumerian entity. Of course both cases were bonds were formed and the 4 kids get along and are taught to do things, but they have no physical presence, sigils, or anything because I would prefer they not have a footprint here.

4 Likes

Triplets? Wow. I don’t think I would want to do it all at once. The first two I had were rough. I can’t think of doin it all at once.

2 Likes

That time for me was actually pretty weird feeling for me but very intense.

1 Like

It’s up to your intuition, once you’re spiritually pregnant you will either been given advice from the spirit realm (entities close to you like the father for example) directly or you’ll “know” what should you not do. As the pregnancy develops, you can even communicate with the baby and ask how it feels for certain things. Depends on the situation always, but don’t expect a clear communication from your spirit baby.

Depends. Are you carrying a Demon? An Angel? A God? A half breed? Something else? It can be anything from a few weeks to several months.

2 Likes

Well as it stands demon and no I’m actually pregnant as in positive test nausea baby on screen I haven’t seen it yet but had two positive trst

2 Likes

That’s kinda interesting, I know that it might be a delicate thing but I often wonder how that’s possible to be forced into spiritual pregnancy? Don’t get me wrong, people can have different experiences, but I mainly heard that it includes free will of both sides. Just made me wonder.

1 Like