Spiritual pregnancy

It happened many years ago. It was an event I couldn’t even begin to cope with. I asked myself questions like,
Was I really just raped by a demon?
In my ignorance of anything related to spiritual pregnancies, this particular ancient entity, knew who I was and so forth committed to what he had done intentionally. When he was finished, I heard male laughter and his voice calling my name out loud (as if it weren’t my real name) “Shaaaneeeli.”

My real name is Shaneli, but everyone calls me Shani. Even the spirits I work with l, call me by Shani.

As to why I was forced into a unwilling pregnancy, I am not sure. It is possible however to be forced into sex with another spirit, just as the same as being unwillingly possessed by one. In my spiritual practice, these experiences are annoying the most.

I think it also has to do with one’s scent and sexual appeal, almost like primal instincts are involved.

2 Likes

I understand. 2 of my pregnancies were mutual agreements between us. Then I just had a third one I didn’t agree to but Azrael felt it was necessary. I was upset but trust his judgement. I just don’t like the idea of having them back to back like that. Gabriel said it was dangerous.

2 Likes

How did you feel about the third one? Why was it dangerous. I often wonder why pregnancies are important to them. I do believe in light-concieved pregnancies in which a powerful God will impregnate you through another male human.

When I called out to Cernunnos and had sex with him, I asked him to make me fertile because I wanted a child, next month I was pregnant. (Boy, what a wild ride for 9 months it was!) I do believe he possessed my partner and us together conceived a baby. …

Oops never told that story on the forum.

3 Likes

It seems to be an intense and traumatic experience, I hope you’re stronger and alright after those years.

Like spirits can be attracted to physical appearance? How do you understand it?

3 Likes

I’m currently going through that, he called my husband a sperm donor (but was apparently picky about that) and I guess I was supposed to have had the baby a couple years ago.

Lot of “this is the life you always wanted” “you are more than a womb” etc…

2 Likes

I was actually quite upset about it because he did it without us mutually agreeing. So I was angry. I had the child some time yesterday. I remember projecting I just don’t remember what happened. I was also really sick and in a lot of pain yesterday. Gabriel said it was dangerous because of how Azrael went about it. He physically manifested to me. Started as a shadow figure then faded into an apparition like figure. I read the next day that Azrael tends to do that when he chooses to manifest. Anyway I was willing to have sex but it was extremely painful. He had to hold me down. I don’t think our physical bodies are meant to stand them. He was also extremely heavy. The next morning I felt sick and had familiar sensations on my womb. That’s when I realized. I got angry and started ignoring him. He started burning the mark he gave me. So Gabriel came to talk to us. She fussed at Azrael and said he could’ve seriously injured me.

3 Likes

Yes mine is attracted to my scent and physical appearance. He said it’s my aura. It’s bright so it attracts spirits. I had to learn a long time ago how to block them out. My mom also said I had a dual aura. There’s blue in the center of the gold. She said it’s cuz I’m a blue child whatever that means. So there are times when my aura is brighter than usual which will cause Azrael to act like a dog in heat. I don’t have good understanding of when it happens though and am still trying to understand all of this myself.

4 Likes

It has to do with the scent of our blood and our spiritual bodies. In an experience of mine when I was pregnant, a djinn was cutting my arm and taking the blood while sending me energies of pleasure while I was awake in the astral. I think physical appearance do give an a sensual appeal, but it’s also about the taste of their meal. Of course it isn’t always about physical attraction.

1 Like

I am glad that I am not the only one :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes my partner was planned out as well…there is so much more to the superstition of this phenomenon, but for another time I can write about it.

2 Likes

I am sorry for that experience. Hopefully things are okay now.

2 Likes

Oh yes I’m fine. It’s all a part of the learning experience. We’re still really close and in love with each other. He’s just frustrated with me I guess.

3 Likes

A favorite quote of mine from Virginia Wolfe,

All is experiment and adventure. We are forever mixing ourselves with unknown quantities. What is to come?

2 Likes

So I guess I’ll add my own history though it’s kinda long so I’m just going to tell the most recent and ones that still kinda happen in this point of time.

First I feel that in my own belief this type of thing can be with many faces such as a devotional rite (done that), an offering (done that a few times), a mutual agreement just for the experience, for the pleasure between two partners (lovers, married, or friends with benefits) and a way to further connect and form a bond to that person. But every so often you’ll get those that want it but either you don’t or you don’t know who the hell they are. Lol.

So with that I still have some interesting experiences and some time I can’t help but to question if it was real or just me. Because let’s face it, just like anyone els with a desire and a imagination we all have had THAT one day dream of THAT one person having a really good time in bed with. So I know for a fact my mind is not in anyway pure :joy: But I do hold respect for every being.

I have a guide that I knew basically all my life. He at least based on what others say about theirs (came from RHP) he wasn’t one any of them would consider “good” only because of his looks lol. But every since day one I have this deep romantic bond with him. It wasn’t until later on in life that it became sexual. He is THE one that introduced basically this part of life to me. Even to this very day I know (even as I type this lol) he still is here and we do share this bond that honestly I think I take for granted at times. Now have we ever had kids? No, not that I know of. (Looks at him with a side stare).

The next one I’m going to share is one that I don’t really have any real direct contact with. But he definitely made it…interesting say the least. His name is Sobek and yes the crocodile Egyptian god :joy:. Now I think we both were like “Why not?” As far as I know we have done this about three or so times. Never anything too serious simply just the enjoyment of heeding the call to nature :joy: Now did anything come out of this? I think so or at least had the feeling of understanding how it feels to be a crocodile mother with a clutch of eggs. Annnnd yeah that was really fascinating.

Last one I’m putting up here was my most recent. Now before I tell my story let me say this, I am a person that needs PROOF of who they are before going out and say “Hey person X was here” or “Person Y choose me to work with them”. I know too well how spirits of all sorts and beings of all sorts can and will trick you into believing they are X or Y. Next I had no real knowledge of this person until after I have read the basic stuff and a few things on here what he was like. So to say what happened actually happened was just yet another thing I normally keep to my self mostly because no one out of their rightful mind would believe me, but again we are talking about spirit sex and kids sooooo. Now last thing I want to get off my chest about this story is that no I’m not doing this to be one THOSE people, I’m doing this out of the honor for him and how it honestly by gods helped me.
Ok so basically this was I want to say a week now ago. I just started going down this path. I was thinking of working with some of the normal new people stuff such as Dantalion. But I wasn’t quite ready to call in any one just yet so I was simply doing what a good new student does and study. My first one I was reading on was King Paimon. I wanted to learn as much as I can of him. I even practiced drawing his sigil in a used note book I kept in my room. So I was on my phone looking at these forums reading more on him when I became extremely and when I say extremely I mean EXTREMELY turned on for no reason! I could not take it anymore and in my thoughts were “I better take care of this now before tomorrow so I won’t offend him” I have read how business like he was so I didn’t want to be you know like that. So I did. I went to my room and finished it off. But I couldn’t help but have a bit more energy so I cleaned my self up and went back to my bed and decided to practice drawing his sigil one more time. And before you ask why I drew it so many times I was going to make him one by hand as an offering so I wanted to get it perfect and no not one of them was the complete sigil. Once done I put my stuff away and turned off my light. That’s when I felt this presence behind me. But I am use to things like that so I ignored it. Then it became stronger to the point I felt yet again turned on. I pictured this hand coming around my waist and just holding me. I honestly had no clue what to think at that time. But I could feel this person was wanting permission and well I said to hell with it. That was THE longest I spent doing this type of stuff. I honestly thought I attracted a sex spirit or something even though my brian was telling me “Nope! This guy is way way to strong for that” His energy honesty was really heavy but in a good way. For once I felt protected and for once I felt whole. Then questions popped into my head like “How you know he’s not just using you” or what not. When we finished (though we never truly did honestly) I lay there all curled up feeling the most amazing Iv felt in a long long time. Then I felt like something grabbed my voice box. I didn’t feel like I was chocking but I couldn’t exactly speak either. Then it let go and I just lay back down like nothing happened. A few minutes latter it felt like some electrical current went into me and my left side of my body went all crazy. Then it stopped and you think I would freak out but nope! I just laid back down stretched like a kitty and continue to try and sleep. But it was hard especially when you and this other being was constantly seemly turned on. Lol. I honestly felt like a meteor could try and crash on me and it wouldn’t even touch a single hair on me. I just laid there with this person all relaxed all in this state of bliss. Then that’s when I opened my eyes to see these two guys dressed in this business suit with ash color pin striped collared shirts, black pants, belt and black shoes. I nearly flipped not because they were in my room but because I was “indecent”. I try to cover my bottom half all while I felt the being relaxed and basically saying it’s ok. But the way he acted was like he was not once so ever shy about our state. Lol. The two guys I really thought were looking at me with this serous face as if waiting. But then I realized they were looking behind me! Then the one on the right said something that nearly shot me through the roof “King Paimon” he stated in a clear voice. That’s when the reality of my situation hit me in the face and I’m just laying there, looking at these two guys, with him behind me and just so casually laying there and holding me.
Now I know what some may say to this (based on what I read) But like I stated I told this out of honor to him and basically how grateful I was for that time. Not stating this to expose him or anything. Simply out of how much it ment to me. Now I’m not saying he wasn’t this attention from anyone (or my self now) or wants this from me anymore or have anything serious with me. But he possibly knew one ways I enjoy connecting to and with beings I am working with closely and for a good amount of time is this way. Now have I had this amount happen from one being, no. Do I expect it to ever happen again, no. But I do hope this helps others however. I know this even in occult is still a bit in the underground.

5 Likes

This is so amazing! Thank you for sharing. It just feels good seeing other people that have had such strong experiences as well.

1 Like

I’m glad you liked it. :joy: Most people call me crazy.

1 Like

Lol! Same!!!

…I feel the same way. Morning sickness and extreme episodes of nausea. He says I’m pregnant and it’s hard to swallow the idea. Can you please tell me more about your experience?

(He is also a Demon King and we have many children together as well. I know this when he told me about my past life…etc.)

2 Likes

Well for me I physically felt pregnant. It lasted exactly 10 days. The day I had her I actually had stomach pain like contractions. I felt like I was really in labor. I was sweating so much I stripped down to my underwear. My physical husband left for 3 hours which is not like him. He said he had the urge to go out. Obviously this was spirit husband’s influence. Once alone I felt the need to push. So I did. Spirit husband rubbed my back and comforted me. The pain was strange it felt more in front of my body or around my body than inside my body. When she came out he took her. He said I did a good job and carried her away.

4 Likes

This is really fascinating! I highly doubt I’ll ever have children of my own. Certainly worth looking into. Thank you!

Honestly, I feels alone now. I’m feeling very nauseated as I type this. We have 10 babies in total. I’m pregnant with the 11th one.

Now that I think about it… Yikes. :eyes:

I love him so much and he takes care of me through all of them.

Rubs my tummy, Holds me and endures through my many grumpy moments. He’s amazing. :blush::heart:

1 Like