My New Spirit Daughter

Well, last night (Thursday) I had our new baby girl (Azrael and myself). It actually began the night before (Wednesday), even though I didn’t realize it. I had a son with Azrael last year, but I didn’t really understand what was going on at the time and don’t really remember the whole experience. This time, I paid attention and decided to write it down here, since it’s still fresh in my mind.
It all started a few weeks ago, when I stumbled across a post about spiritual pregnancy. I recounted what I remembered about my experience last year (which wasn’t much). However, Azrael seemed to get some ideas in his head. He asked if I would carry his daughter. I was kind of hesitant, but I agreed, mainly because I wanted to experience it and share it. Almost as soon as I agreed he started making love to me. For some reason I didn’t feel like I conceived that time. It’s so strange that I could sense that. But we tried again the next few days and I sensed when I conceived. I went back to the post I had found and announced my pregnancy.
The entire time I’ve noticed that I could feel the child. It was a strange feeling. I felt the child in my stomach, but it was kind of like the area around my stomach. It’s very hard to explain what I felt. But I could feel the child kicking and everything. I even had a bit of morning sickness. My pregnancy was exactly 10 days long.
Wednesday night, I was extremely hot. I had a very hard time sleeping. However, I was training for work and wasn’t linking it to my pregnancy. Yesterday, when I woke up, I felt fine so I didn’t think about it anymore. Last night, it began. I became extremely hot again. My body ached and I was extremely nauseated. My husband went and got me an ice pack, then disappeared for some reason. Idk if this was Azrael’s influence or not, so that I could have our baby in peace. Even though I didn’t have pain in my stomach I felt that’s where I needed to put the ice pack. I laid on my side and after about 10 min, I felt a rush of liquid between my legs (as if my water broke). Then my stomach and vagina started hurting off and on, like I was having contractions. That’s when it hit me! I was in spiritual labor. Like the baby kicking, I felt the pain but it also felt like it was outside of my stomach and vagina, in the space around them (it’s very hard to put into words). Azrael began to comfort me as the situation began to sink in. I didn’t know if I should turn on my back or what to do. He told me to stay on my side and just breathe. He said I’d know what to do when the time came.
I was in labor for about 30 minutes. Azrael rubbed my back for me and planted kisses on my forehead. After the 30 minutes, he put his hand on the small of my back and asked if I felt it was time. I felt extreme pain in my lower stomach, as the “contractions” increased. My vagina started to hurt like I was “crowning”. I told him I knew I had to “push”. So, I began to push. It took a total of 3 pushes, then all of the pain stopped. I wasn’t hot anymore, either. It all stopped immediately. Azreal stroked my cheek and told me I did a good job. He had the child and was going to take her “home”. I got an image of him holding the child in my head. He lingered around until I drifted to sleep. I woke up about an hour later, and he was gone. He returned just now to remind me to tell about our experience. He’s really excited we’re able to share this with everyone. I’m a little tired and weak feeling today, but I’m not in pain or anything. So, yeah… we have a daughter!

15 Likes

Did he give you any instructions like what to eat can and can’t do?

I’m trying to figure something out right now

Congratulations

2 Likes

Are you?? What I am sensing you are?

1 Like

This is so beautiful congratulations!!

1 Like

No but my sex drive was extremely low so I’m guessing I wasn’t supposed to have sex with my husband, which I didn’t. I was only sexual with Azrael. But as far as eating and drinking no. I really didn’t have much of an appetite during that time. Today I ate like I was starving lol

2 Likes

Thanks y’all! I’m glad I could share it and enjoy the experience this time.

1 Like

What you said is how I felt. It was so weird there was pain but it was crazy because it didn’t physically hurt as much as I mentally did. I felt the pushing and everything. I actually with my son got so tired I didn’t think I could push that one last time. I did. It was so weird my daughter I felt like I was shaking a lot but she was easier. It’s crazy how we all feel this very much in the same way. I have a physical son but he was c section so I never pushed him out. The pain I had was only 30 mins so I didn’t have a good grip on birth.

3 Likes

I don’t freaking know I felt sick to my stomach earlier and almost threw up in the parking lot at Walmart so I’m trying to figure something out

2 Likes

Dm me because I think you are right…

1 Like

I read that you aren’t supposed to have sex with your spouse if your pregnant by an entity this I didn’t follow this I was wondering what happens if I dont

3 Likes

This is true demons what you to be only theirs durning this time. They will tell you no sex with anyone but them.

4 Likes

He didn’t tho… That’s the thing so I’m confused on what happens now with both of their magaha swimming through me

2 Likes

If you are it would be the spirit husband. I think sometimes they don’t. I know after my first he never asked again. It was just like oh there’s something there. But the way you feel and the sense I am getting you are. Does your womb feel odd like there’s power in it?

1 Like

O.o that’s weird

I’m not even sure actually

Omg! Both of my physical children were C-section too so it was a surreal experience for me as well with my spirit children, actually going through labor and pushing them out. I don’t remember it for my son but I will remember everything for my daughter.

1 Like

I noticed that when Azrael was first trying to get me pregnant I was still having sex with my husband and I didn’t conceive. Then both me and my husband lost our sex drive and stopped having sex. So I had sex with Azrael 2 more times after that and I ended up conceiving. I’m guessing you would miscarry maybe? Idk

1 Like

When you lay down to sleep. Meditate a bit before falling asleep then focus on how your stomach feels. If you feel something there and it feels like it’s both inside and out then it’s most likely spiritual. I don’t know how else to tell. I wish there was some spiritual pregnancy test lol. But for some reason this time I knew it

1 Like