Spiritual Marriage

Although I never worked with King before (and had been trying to work with Azazel) would like to congratulate you, and find out more.

Well, first and foremost, congratulation to you and King.
Second, having a spiritual marriage, does that mean you will have spiritual kids?

1 Like

Congratulations on both you and King Paimon on your union. My regards to King Paimon from me, Lilith and my succubus spouse. :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

@SoliMar A few months ago I had some dreams and I saw some things related to him, what he wants from me, or what we have? (I’ve tried to evoke him sometimes) I just do not understand.

1 Like

Thank you Brandon–spiritual children aren’t on the agenda, in fact it’s never been discussed.

Take your time Arrow, remember that it’s not going to be dramatic, Hollywood-type effects when one does an evocation. On many occasions I have seen some phenomenal things happen (in palo, santeria, espiritismo, and now with King Paimon) however, I’m a seasoned medium and priestess. Even I don’t have spiritual, astral pyrotechnics each time I do an evocation or spell.
Eventually you will ‘feel’ the energy in the room shift and know that the One you’ve called has made an entrance.
Trust in yourself Arrow, you’re learning.

4 Likes

I just did the letter of intent ritual. While doing it I noticed wind blowing over me and the fire of the candle burn vigorously. I also felt somewhat of a presence, does this mean it worked?

1 Like

Congratulations to you, and to King Paimon. May your union be lovely.

2 Likes

A heart felt thanks to you, Samnu!

1 Like

Congratulations to you and King Paimon. For me, coming to BALG is something that I have never ever thought of and the one thing that brought me here was Googling the word Azazel. I came to know of that word when attending a situation as a police officer.

5 Likes

Congratulations to both you and King Paimon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since this whole spiritual marriage stuff is really really new to me and I have no idea what words to say on this other than congratulations…:smiley: Blessings to you both! fingerpistols

2 Likes

How are things going now?

1 Like

Congrats on your union!! :hugs:

Remember the truest magic is in not getting married but in staying married.

Ps: I got that wise quote from a movie (Baggage
Claim). :sweat_smile:

Ubarikiwe. (Meaning: Be blessed in Swahili)

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @M_NM. Please take a moment to click the image below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

Very well, thank you! I feel Him right with me very often; He sends helpful spirits to help me also in my work. King Paimon is a great at uncovering the truth. I’ve never known such peace before…

5 Likes

@SoliMar I found your post accidentally on google while I was searching for something else …

I never thought that what happened to me as I was 17, (am now 36) was real.

I also had a spiritual marriage. But I had to. If not he wanted to kill my family. After the marriage I was in love with him. I always thought it was a demon/jinn/the devil. So my mom took me to a spiritual person who blocked the marriage. I never saw him again. But I missed him. A few days ago I dreamed of him. He was still there but he told me that I put him.in a diffrent room… I really don’t know what to do … And can you maybe find out who or what he is?

2 Likes

Welcome @Auroraocculta. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I just saw this post, I’m new to the forum. Congratulations! This is exciting, I don’t know any entities as of yet, and I didn’t know this was possible.

Congratulations dear to yourself and The King. I am highly interested in the topic of marriage between humans and beings from other worlds so I was led to your thread this way.
May you and He receive many blessings to come in all shapes of Love and Wonders. :dolls: