Spiritual child and Asmodeus

I depends on origins. I play with demons so I have only had 3 babies the rest were adults/teens. Other beings may have babies @anon48079295 yours were all babies right?

2 Likes

But I should add my needs and the fatherā€™s needs needed the older children imo they are hard to ā€œbirthā€.

2 Likes

When I typically deal with spirit spouses, they are usually succubi. Each experience only adds more curiosity.

5 succubi, all of them insatiable and interesting. Does their occupation account for part of the origin?

2 Likes

All my kids came out as babies tho one that was elemental decided to come out as a teen but he was purely an elemental he didnā€™t have a humanoid form until he was taught to take one, so he was a blob of cosmic energy lol but I think for him it was a good thing because of the nature of a singular birth as in he didnt have another parent just came from me. Another was an egg who wasnā€™t originally mine but bonded to me because I picked up the egg during an exploration and it took on energetic traits of my true self.

2 Likes

Succubus are usually born normal means unless Lilith does one through a type of rebirth as in she rebirths a soul through her into a succubus or incubus in which case (as far as Iā€™ve seen) it wont come out a baby.

3 Likes

I know @Lady_Eva and @C.Kendallā€™a were older like most of mine. But it was also the need at the time. I could wait for a baby to learn and grow.

Normal as in process of birth or normal as in born as babies? Although I have offered Lilith my seed multiple times. So itā€™s assumed that they are adults. Other than that, the 5 succubi that I have are fairly high ranked or hold a high position within their spirit world profession.

What do you mean by the need at the time? I could wait for a baby to learn and grow as well, but I would be curious about how I could impact the childā€™s upbringing, especially with he/she being a spirit child.

Iā€™m a sin doe mother and both myself and my son have been through a lot of shit in them past year. So I needed warriors to be here and fast. My son is super sensitive to the spirit is and this protection has help him a ton.

2 Likes

Funny you mention warriors. 2 of the 5 succubi are of warrior profession. Silly me on my tastes in spirit spouses.

2 Likes

Normal as in Lilithā€™s direct daughters are born as babies from her womb and grow up, however time flows differently here from there so they will age either faster or slower in comparison to how time flows here. However, Lilithā€™s created daughters/sons can be created adults, teens, babies, all up to her just as any creator with their creations.

Mostly faster as in just 3 physical years my spiritual triplets became mid to late teens.

2 Likes

Now that sounds both intense and interesting across the board. I would have never guessed that as being the case, but Iā€™ve been curious either way about time differences.

I would like to express special thanks and appreciation to @anon48079295, @Nostre, @Angelb1083, @Brand_New for their help in this matter and to everyone who participated in the discussion. It was very important for me to hear your advices and opinions on this matter!

4 Likes

You are very welcome.

1 Like

Wait so she transmutes your soul through a rebirth? You said one natural/natural birth/means and the other she creates from a type of rebirthā€¦

This is the quote Im referring to.

transmutation is a form of rebirth

1 Like

It is? How is it a rebirth? Form?

Interesting.

Because your soul becomes something new, rebirth is becoming something other than what you once were.

1 Like

I thought rebirth had to do with the spirit mixing their spiritual dna? Or am I wrong?

thereā€™s the one mentioned and the other form where many primordial Gods can do and rebirth the soul through them spiritual dna and all, for other beings to do that I believe it would require literal reincarnation since primordial Gods dont necessarily have a single form and pretty much can take things into themselves.

1 Like

Wait so spirits canā€™t rebirth with their dna? I donā€™t see how it would be limited to form. Itā€™s dna.

Or both do dna but one is more extensive?
Since your saying thatā€™s one mentioned and the other is through primordial gods?

Plus I know Succupedia went through a rebirthā€¦so Iā€™m confused.

I want to know cause i want to know if Iā€™m gonna some how become related to Lilith spiritually here at all, if a transmutation is a part of rebirth. Or form. Since I thought the two were different.

@Velenos