Spiritual child and Asmodeus

I will have a spirit child with a demonical entity (this will not happen now, but later). However, the bottom line is that Asmodeus came to me with a specific proposal, namely, to give him my future spiritual child.

I am against, however, the second parent (I will call this entity so), on the contrary, wants to give this child to him.

What can be done in this case?

1 Like

The child would not be demonic, it would be what your spiritual self is and what Asmodeus is which is Djinn. However, some etheric races tend to fully take over such as with kitsune the child turns out to be fully kitsune if done with a human as explained in mythos. However, if you wish to not do so simply say so Asmodeus would not force you.

tho correct me if I’m wrong on the context of you and Asmodeus.

7 Likes

Simple tell him fuck no, your baby and it’s not being given to a second parent that you do not improve of. Your subconscious can project and take care of the little one if your energy system is strong enough to support it.
Now do you have to have this spirit child? Is this part of a pact or deal of some sort? If not say no, you dont have to have kids if you dont want any

2 Likes

I know he won’t be entirely demonic. Since my soul is from the Fiery World, he will be half the representative of this world and half that which his parent represents.

No, Asmodeus will not be his parent. He just wants to take this child. I, as the first parent, are against, and the second parent is not.

3 Likes

Ah okay, thank you for correcting me. However, yeah if you do not want to I wouldn’t do it. Asmodeus isn’t the type to force such a thing and if he tries you can either call on his superior Lucifer or call on Azazel and Naamah as they are the parents of Asmodeus and while Asmodeus is a king of Djinn Azazel is an aspect of the believed creator of Djinn so Asmodeus does answer to Azazel as well.

6 Likes

Then dont let him take the kid. Raise it on your own, do you know how to project and have your subconscious take control?
By the sounds of it the 2nd parent doesn’t want much to do with him, if he’s willing to give him away.
Asmodeus wont force it, that’s not his style. He’ll respect your decision even if he doesnt like it

3 Likes

This is part of the pact. A pact between Attakeria (or me) and this entity. But if this is important, the pact was drawn up when I was in the form of Attakeria and this entity.

2 Likes

In the pact who has control/custody over the child?

1 Like

You know now 90% of the time spirit child are born adult right?

5 Likes

According to the pact, the child is born in favor of the second parent. Because it was a request from this entity.

2 Likes

This is very common honestly.

1 Like

Oh wait really? You just taught me something new again.

3 Likes

Hmm is the 2nd parent willing to negotiate and let you have full custody/control whatever you wanna call it?
And what age is the spirit child in question?
If hes open to negotiations I can try to help you with that, but I cant break a pact or interfere

1 Like

Honest if this is the pack between you and the other parent and the throes party I would not go back on it. Spirit children aren’t what you are thinking and this child was created for a reason. Tragedy could happen. If you go back on this pact.

1 Like

I tried to negotiate this.
Parent’s quote: «All my children stay with me».

That is, to take it for oneself or to give it to the Fiery World in the care of other, kindred to me beings, causes extreme discontent.

Do you mean at what age parent wants to give it to Asmodeus?

It would be great to at least dissuade the idea of ​give the child to Asmodeus.

1 Like

Me and Shiva had a child but not by normal means it was a child created externally mixing our energies, the child was originally going to reside with the Hindu Pantheon but the child has been with me growing up with my other spiritual children.

But I’d look into your options if the pact can be re-discussed since you are currently not ‘physically’ that being right now therefore should not be purely held against old pacts.

5 Likes

I absolutely agree with you, but inside I feel the opposition of myself or Attackeria (since this is a true manifestation of my soul) to the decision of the parent to give the child.

1 Like

I really need to have a conversation with you about your kids. I always forget I want to do that until you say something that reminds me. It’s the whole wonder of it and I want to compare notes.

1 Like

Oh no problem :laughing:

1 Like

You can ask, but there might be a reason as well and letting going would be the best choice. It’s just what I keep getting when I come here. This could go deeper then what you know.

2 Likes