Spirits dont want to work with depressed people

Continuing the discussion from I want to sell my soul:
Is approaching a spirit to improve your life is a waste of time if they dont like your attitude?

2 Likes

The spirits can help you get help, give you courage and help you handle your emotions. The work has to be done by you, I’m saying this as someone who’s depressed, has anxiety, is neurodivergent and had other issues as well.

The spirits, if they agree to help you, won’t give up on you easily. Have some faith in yourself.

The amount of times Lucifer and King Paimon have helped me manage an anxiety attack and spirals is uncountable. Azazel and Michael have given me strength on days I couldn’t even take care of myself.

Please believe in yourself :purple_heart: If you don’t then no one will.

Sometimes the cause of an anxiety attack might be a spirit, and you can talk to them about it. Draw a boundary. You have a say.

15 Likes

Uh tried to contact both, nothing. And after listening to an enn and having my crown chakra be squeezed once and trying to replicate it again and feeling nothing. I have come to the conclusion this is just manipulation by demons to drain people and leave them with nothing.

1 Like

There is no correlation here🤷

2 Likes

No I am beginning to think this is evil and people are giving them willingly their energy.

3 Likes

From my experience- no. Arch Michael completely deprived me of depression.

2 Likes

When it comes to depression, i agree with what another member said. Spirits WILL help you when you are struggling But its not a one and done type of deal with demons. They want to see you succeed and evolve and it aint easy. They will really push you. The demons may not be malicious its just different energy.

5 Likes

But i do get what you mean about demons and energy. They are tough to work with.

2 Likes

multiple posts on BLAG talk about entities draining people of their energy and most cases they are demons. My foolish mistake was thinking it would be a positive experience but after the Hent’yos experience I am changing my mind. Asking for help to ANY spirit who can kill you and needs to be banished afterwards should not be utilized. My mistake was thinking this would be positive my mistake might effect my soul?

2 Likes

Didnt mean to come off as rude. But yes.

Wouldnt working with a demon cause damage to your spirit/soul? I say this after listening to a custom Hent’yos enn and feeling my crown chakra being squeezed. Foolishly I felt happy and confused and tried to replicate it and nothing. So now I just gave my energy to GOD knows what and it now has a link to me!

1 Like

They can change you but they won’t damage you.
I worked with the Qliphoth and have invited demons to destroy all that was not in alignment with my purpose

I did some serious crying and went through depression that was that intense I thought I was going to kill myself.

However now I am much stronger.

2 Likes

That is for you to determine, BUT if you’re so worried about demons why not work with angels? There’s lots of posts here that people have made about their working with angels. Maybe angels are more your thing if your afraid of demons doing something or thinking they’re evil.

3 Likes

Would work with them but how can you know they are parasitic in nature?

I’d say (without having worked with them myself) that I think you could tell by their actions and the feelings their presence causes you to experience. You might wanna read a few posts on angel working and if they’re recent ask the author or authors about it.

1 Like

Me I’d rather work with demons because I’m afraid of being judged and refused by angels so I don’t try working with angels. It’s not in my comfort zone to do that. So go with whatever is most comfortable for you. That’s my advice.

My advice summarized: Work with what is comfortable for you. You say you’d like to work with angels? Find out how and try it out.

2 Likes

I souring on interactions with spirits due to constant reading on malicious behavior. Even some of the Gods act horribly towards people. I dont know why people feel comfortable trying to invite something into their lives that might totally destroy them for fun.

You have been asking this same question over and over again. Every time people tell you, just because you cant feel them doesn’t mean they’re not there, and that there are other techniques you can use to get magick working when your senses are not developed.

I realise you don’t like this answer. It puts the responsibility on you, not the entities, but asking the same question won’t get you different answers.

No, they will change your attitude … if you let them. Permission is required.

DarkestKnight responded to your other post on that. I agree with his ida that you felt your own energy moving. That does fade quickly, as your meridians get stronger to that same movement doesn’t bother you any more. To feel it again, move more energy. To learn to do that, learn energy working, to do that, learn meditation.

This is good advice. Not everything works for all people, but also, you have to put in consistent work over time.

It can take years until it clicks and you get it running, an even then it may not be reliable. We all have magick that doesn’t work, we just don’t like to post about it :slight_smile:

The biggest hurdle is your belief systems. Finding what works with you is important to help you get over these. But right now I think you’re blocking the entities from helping through your own attitude. You’re not going to give permission to an entity to do anything if you’re afraid of it and think it will eat you.

9 Likes

Ok, it’s your life, make your choice. We’re not here to convince you.

If you don’t believe in it, or think it’s all too dangerous and you don’t trust yourself to be strong enough/can’t do it, or you treat entities like the enemy, or you won’t practice authentically over time and develop your senses, it’s not going to happen.

Look into yourself and decide what you WANT to do. Then do that. But do it 100 percent. Whatever it is.

4 Likes

Mulberry I couldnt find any of these techniques you spoke of, just confusion? And why are you always so negative towards me? Quoting Reddit on the occult page Demons are narcissistic psycopaths who hate your guts and want you to live in fear.