Spirit to overcome baldness and have a full head of hair

I already mentioned all that, I want to use the spirit Marbas , thanks

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, donā€™t listen to these RHPish (not saying they exactly are) naysayers.

Evoke Marbas and let us know what he says and whether he can help you. If he canā€™t, mark that spirit off that list and try another one.

Remember this place kind of follows the scientific method. Thatā€™s why I am here instead of another place.

We want X. What spirits can help us acheive X?
If ritual A doesnā€™t work for X, we report it so others know not to do it. Then we try ritual B.

2 Likes

Hahaha

He is best evoked with food and water. Recommended to only take once per 4 hours :grin:

1 Like

I know you specified aid with magick, however I will not be giving you that in this post. Please read, because I have an answer.

Do the amazing liver and gallbladder flush by Andreas Moritz. He has found that people who have hair loss also have a congested liver. Here is a link:

And if you donā€™t feel like reading through the book (although I suggest you do) try this link for the nice short version:

https://www.gillianb.com/my-shocking-results-with-the-amazing-liver-gallbladder-flush/

Be patient with the liver flushes. Once you have a completely clean liver you will see results in a whole multitude of areas of skin, hair, beauty, health, etc.

Also try this video. Teal Swan discusses the medical intuitive reasoning behind any ailment, illness, etc. and that can include hair loss:

She has mentioned hair loss issues in some of her workshops before. She said the causation of it is people being very hard on themselves. That hardness is as a result of rejection trauma, most likely from your mother. What that means is work on your rejection trauma, and you will stop being hard on yourself and therefore stop losing your hair.

6 Likes

Thanks I agree, but I already do detoxā€™s on my liver and eat liver foods and herbs

Yes thank you, I have done that with other things and finally had a breakthrough. Some things come easier and some things are more challenging, thanks for your support

1 Like

I read in a book tat for hair grow. Hecate is good its a 2 days ritual uaing hwrbs and candles and a bathā€¦ To grow hair. I will look into bcse cnt remember if its was a ebook or book. I tnk was in another languageā€¦i will look into. And let u knw. Or pm in 3 days.

2 Likes

Hecate, I invoke her often, never thought of that thanks

1 Like

Have you thought of hacking your body? I highly recommend the book Inner Alchemy by Taylor Ellwood. In it, he discusses using magical methods, such as evocation, and invocation, to essentially hack your body, to create change. He evoked neurotransmitters, and the like, so maybe you could do something similar and speak with your body to learn the cause of your baldness and what the best course to remedy it is.

Essentially, you would be using the internal ā€œspiritsā€ of your body, rather than an external power.

6 Likes

I tnk i got tat book. I chk my ebooks and not i willpost for everyone here. In 3 days

I havenā€™t read this whole thread but ā€¦I learned that my system needs some of the live cultures in yogurt. My hair looks way thicker and healthier when I have a yogurt a day.

Not saying do or donā€™t use magick or natural stuff. I just know this works for me, so thought Iā€™d share.

3 Likes

A liver detox and a liver flush are completely different. A flush actually removes the liver stones and gallstones where as a detox just removes some toxins out, but not the actual stones. I am telling you right now that unless your detoxes actually remove the stones, they have been mediocre efforts at best. You need to do these flushes if you want your hair thick and full.

1 Like

To grow hair. 3 eggs .mineral oil. Coconut oil. Corn flour cuming. Laurel leaves, a white tahoe, a towel white, new, inciense. In new moon. Put towrl for 3 nights,. Now mix all the ingredients, now wet tahoe, and leave it for 5mnts on u head, then take a bath. And dry whit new towel. Then go in u kness, head down. And use u finger tips, and massaje u head, for 5 mnts, to make blood flow, wen u do tis say tis pray to godes hecate.

2 Likes

Hecate wise and juicy prove u power in my hair, full my head whit hair, whit a gypsy moon. And desert sunā€¦ Now get up, and do 2 rounds on circle in u rgt side, and 2 circles on left, and lught inciense ad a offering. Done. I got tis from a old book in witchraft. Hope helps any one

2 Likes

Sounds interesting I can see there is a practical application as I have seen that eggs are good for hair and some of the other nutrients you mentioned. A prayer to hekate in my own words? and any specific time?

1 Like

New moon put towel in night for 3 nights. Thepray is already above. I dnt speak enghlish well

1 Like

Yesterday night was NEW MOON!!!

I know I did not have enough money for the supplies, I am going to do it next month

2 Likes