Spirit to overcome baldness and have a full head of hair

Lol is that so you can climb on walls and stuff ? I saw it on an article “can someone really be spiderman” .

1 Like

I agree , that is what I am trying to say its my ideal self, I am doing it for myself first

1 Like

What activity is normally associated with giving you hairy palms?

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Waiting

Penny has dropped…

I am not SpiderHorsey!

1 Like

You can work with Aphrodite on this.

1 Like

Hey man,

I feel you bro. I’m balding since I was 14. I shaved my head completely when I was 17. I can tell you it does certainly have an impact on your love life. Young girls just aren’t attracted and into that. I was considered very attractive by many back then. Now I live in my own shadows. I don’t approach girls anymore, I don’t go out clubbing anymore. I live on my own in my apartment, I have my studies and it’s a good distraction. But when I go to lectures I cringe and hate the fact that I’m like the only bald guy in my whole university. I look like a 35 yrs old. I have learnt to embrace it. I’ve accepted this life. My higher self wants this. I see it as a learning process. I look like a skinhead and I don’t give a fuck. My path isn’t banging the most hottest chicks of my city of getting laid every weekend. I could become a PUA master but I’d rather become a spiritual enlightened person with higher consciousness. Raising kundalini and interacting with spirits. That’s way more interesting. It’s your ego talking. Let it go. I hope one day you can can be free and don’t care anymore. :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

@lustmagick @DefectiveSoul
I was always very critical and judgemental about girls. I went only for good looks etc, well guess what? I have something to learn here on earth. My higher self fucked me over big time. This isn’t some coincidence. Now that i’m humble and very modest I started looking to personality. I’ve learnt my lessons. Good looks will fade away some day. Personality keeps you beautiful on the inside AND outside.

The biggest joke is that even “normal” or “regular” decent looking girls don’t give me attention or stares anymore.

The biggest enemy is your own ego.

4 Likes

I thought it said in the rules that our personal desires were not considered wrong, I just wanted to overcome baldness and I am getting a character assassination here, Are you like that with everything? If someone wants to lose weight? Once I had a friend who lectured me about wanting to learn a new language and used divine providence to guilt me about it. Like why bother to do anything we are all going to die someday, well why getting out of bed either, maybe you will be punished by your higher self?

3 Likes

https://localtvwiti.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/1000lb-woman.jpg?quality=85&strip=all
SO by your logic this is more spiritual and what the divine wants?

1 Like

You remind me of the people that attacked this mother for getting in shape, I do not care if you think my rebuttal is ego, because I am seen this argument so many times, shame for improvement and if you disagree then your a narcissist with a big ego. hiding behind spiritual virtue and false humility

2 Likes

- YouTube I have been taking 10000 mcg of biotin everyday for about 5 months and have seen some improvement and this guy in this video its over a year
He Shou Wu Benefits | Ho Shou Wu Benefits - YouTube

Kidney Yang . thus chai tea, or kidney tonics like deers tail, deer antler just for example
So I am on a regiment and I hope it can help others too. I just want to utilise some spirits to help me out and I will keep using the planets, but I also wanted to try goetia spirits - I am going to try Marbas

1 Like

Right - you want to overcome a genetic predisposition to MPB? What entities would work with genetic reinvigoration - telomeres and the like?

Actually - can’t you create a sigil for this OR this will sound daft but what about subliminals for hair growth (I can’t vouch for this particular one but it’s worth a shot).

Genetic I suppose the moon in cancer. I have worked with the sun , venus and mercury got me all this nutrition information. I agree with meditating on it if thats what you mean. Lastly the other planets have helped a bit, I just wanted to do something more potent like a goetia spirit, Such as Marbas. I suppose Jupiter could help since its expansion but not first or it will expand baldness

1 Like

No you aren’t getting character assassination. You see the big difference between being fat and male pattern baldness is the fact that you CAN control your body weight. But you CAN’T control genetics. Period. And i’m not being harsh in you or anything. Learn to LIVE with what you have.

I’m 6 foot one and pretty muscular build. That’s my gift. I pack on muscles very quick. I stay in excellent shape. I work out. Maybe i’ve lost my hair, so be it. I will concentrate on the things in my life that I can control. At the moment. Maybe there will be some new medicine in about 10 yrs, or maybe science will catch up with DNA manipulation, manipulating genetics or whatever. Until that time I suck it up and do what I have to do.

1 Like

You can’t demand that I give up, people have made breakthroughs then shared them with the world, if everyone did that we would have never made breakthroughs. Maybe your higher self tells you that, my higher self tells me something different.

8 Likes

I really hope you will find something. That would be awesome :sunglasses: Let me know if you have a breakthrough :slight_smile:

1 Like

Word of warning - President Marbas may well reach parts that other demons can not reach, if you want hair then it may well be testosterone related and if Marbas is having a tinker under the bonnet you may well find that your sex drive will become stratospheric and OK I’m female so maybe it’s a bit different for me, but it might impact the hair.

You will need to talk to him and explain exactly what you want.

2 Likes

Yes Testosterone, That is why I take the kidney tonics for, like deers tail, deer antler, damiana and others to long to list. I want to see if Marbas can come up with an occult method , I do not know what that is going to be, I am going to have to find out.
PS, exercises such as weightlifting and quick exercises like sprinting increase testosterone.
Thanks for your input

3 Likes

I don’t think there any magick for that have you looking
see if your insurance will pick up the tab
have you been to the doctor to see whats going on with your body you be having a hormone imbalance
if you are taking any medication it could have side effects
stress could be why this is happening to you stress can mess you up