Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

No I haven’t. I’m considering working with planetary spirit Hagiel.

Venus is exceptionally well aspected in my chart that’s why I’m considering giving her a text.

2 Likes

No don’t get me wrong I was strictly talking about my own misfortunes in relationships. Perhaps wallowing in self pitying thinking…

The demons are very much capable of finding a good match for a person.

Despite what we frequently hear about Prince Sitri and his penchant for crude lust he actually has it in him to bring the right kind of people into your life if you ask him.

So I’m sorry if my comments dissuaded you. That wasn’t at all my intention.

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

Valefor

Interesting I was just having a conversation about this spirit today with a friend.

I’d like to point out that another unusual feature of this spirit is that if You ask him to he will personally serve as a familiar for you.

Can you imagine having a full blown Goetic royal spirit as your constant companion? Your friend, mentor and guide?

I would personally like to put this to the test in the future.

Speaking of familiars

I’d like to give big ups to Duke Amduscias for his stellar familiar. This familiar has made my words powerful and persuasive. I absolutely love this familiar.

If you need an excellent familiar don’t hesitate to go to Duke Amduscias.

9 Likes

A hymn to Lucifer

I took this hymn from VK jehennum and made some alterations to it. I usually make alterations to others work so that it suits my precise needs and wants.

This is my morning greeting to the great Archangel Heylel a.k.a. Lucifer

“Mighty Lucifer, God King of the infernal dominion.
Brighten my dreamscapes and bestow on me worldly power.
Guide my steps and give me your protection.
As I have devoted myself to the infernal and into your service.
Grant me great fortune and keep me safe through the night.
Salvete Lucibel et Sitrah Ahra!”

This one I’d the ways I keep a constant pulse on my connection to this entity.

11 Likes

Now for a glimpse into my world and my practice.

Behold the temple of Mike B

This is a fully furnished and well stocked and maintained temple.

My sprits are honored and respected here and are mostly very happy to be here.

I encourage my readers to do what they can within thier means to have a temple or sacred space that resonates with thier degree of experience and practice.

Having a temple to practice our art in is one of the best things in my life.

As you can see I have my “big 3” spirits with a permanent presence here. My patrons Kong Bael and Prince Orobas and of course Archangel Heylel, Lucifer.

Just thought I’d share and hopefully inspire others to put the extra into the ordinary and make thier temples extraordinary also. :love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

Wow! Just… wow.
That is one very full alter.
You’ve got a LOT of stuff out on it.
Mega working?
Or is it always like that?
Or is it just out to show you’re fully stocked.
Anyways it sure looks cool. I remember the pic from when you just started to make it to replace the other one. Looks a lot more complete now.

Can you tell I like it? :stuck_out_tongue: i think… yes you can.
:+1: :+1: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This is how it always looks now @Kish I’m prepared for any working at any time. All my tools are here, all my spirits are represented.

Yes bro this is a big step up from what I had last year.

The best part is it’s a screened in structure with tarps on the roofing to make it water proof and the temple sits in the side of a hill at the top of the property.

It’s like being on top of my world.

I’m really happy about it.

Thanks for the kind words and sharing my enthusiasm with me.

9 Likes

Well I have an announcement to make.

Due to current events I’ve decided I will no longer be posting on the main forum.

I may be leaving the forum soon all together. I haven’t made my mind up yet.

My reasons are private and personal.

I will be continue to be available by way of PM and on my ebook and tutorials and journal.

That’s all.

11 Likes

Love it!!! He really is amazing!

I’ve been meaning to sit and chat with him, this post was a great reminder!!

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

Malphas

Malphas is a most excellent spirit I’ve had the pleasure of working with him and his partner Halphas on many occasions recently.

I’ve got nothing but good things to say about him.

Dreamscapes: none

11 Likes

Hail Duke Astaroth

I decided since I had time this morning to evoke Duke Astaroth.

We had a lengthy conversation about a few things and then I asked to true images in my crystal ball regarding the war in heaven and the fall of the rebellious angels.

I’m not going to share my UPG here. I’m satisfied I saw what he wanted me to see.

Hail Astaroth.

13 Likes

Temple cleaning day. Wash all the shot glasses for spirits drink offerings. Dust the tools, replace the altar cloth.

All finished

10 Likes

Spirit of the day

Marquis Phenex

I have a little theory I’ve been working on over the last year or so.

What if you were like Phenex or Marchosias. Fallen angels that wished to return to grace in 1200 years. Hmmm

I’m just a tad skeptical. Wanna know why? Lucifer and the others in the infernal hierarchy would absolutely not tolerate a traitor in thier midst just wouldn’t happen. Imagine how unpopular or even unsafe it would be for these spirits to openly espouse views of returning to the angelic spectrum in the company of thier infernal peers like sabnock, Leraje, Agares, really nasty and sometimes aggressive dark spirits. I’m not really seeing where that would realistically happen.

Further I think a good many angels had buyers remorse after the initial fall from heaven. But , they pulled themselves up by thier bootstraps and made the best of a bad situation and started living new lives in freedom.

This idea Phenex and Marchosias and others are just pining away for a return to heaven and the good old days is really far fetched to me.

Unless…they were actually infernal spies sent to make celestial connections and mislead the opposition.

That’s just upg/theory folks and it’s all I’ve got for now.

Dreamscapes
I dreamed of a giant black mirror, a portal to many worlds. Fascinating.

11 Likes

Possibly. Or it was all a made up story (by humans or they themselves). The only other theory besides spies, or a false tale is that they are perpetual hopeless dreamers which seems unlikely. If I was gonna vote or gamble on which is true my money would be on it’s a made up tale regardless of who made up that story since the who is irrelevant.

3 Likes

There is (and will likely always be) the possibility that if these are super-advanced egregores/thoughtforms, this story was bred into their “being”, so it is real to them. I mean, I don’t remember ever there to see it, so I don’t feel like I can answer it, even for myself.

6 Likes

That’s actually a very real possibility. One that I hadn’t considered…:exploding_head:thank you for bringing that up.

4 Likes

I just ordered 3 big 7 day candles for Bael Orobas and Lucifer. Red blue and black

I also ordered three new brass incense holders for them as well.

I want a clean and uniform look to my altar.

9 Likes

Spirit of the day

Agares

This is a great spirit he was featured here recently I recall.

Dreamscapes:. My dream was like the movie the green mile. I was in prison and I a had a rat pet and another inmate killed it, and I killed him.

9 Likes

Ahhh I was sad to read this @Mike_Bee as I love reading your content. Like I’ve said in the past you are a great inspiration and are always more than willing to give helpful tips and sincere advice. But I always tell everyone “you do you, you always come first and then worry about the rest”. And so this counts for you to, you have your reasons and you focus on that, but the regulars on here and your devoted followers will sure miss you!

4 Likes

I believe the concept of Hell and Demons was very different in the Medieval Ages or at the time when the 1st Book of the Lamegeton was written. If it was written by a more Neoplatonist minded writer, the idea would be that they are ultimately servants of The One (And The One is God in Christian Neoplatonism), and after all it would be impossible to not be servants of The One in a sense, and if The One is a creator God then in that case as well as they descend from the mind of God so to speak (Isaiah 45:7 is also a good reference). So, perhaps they saw this as returning to a different mode of operation, so to speak.

This would only be part of how they potentially saw it. I haven’t fully studied the theology of the time so I can’t say. Perhaps Agrippa had something to say on “evil” spirits that answers how they thought on it.

3 Likes