Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

That was sooo sweet and touching.

4 Likes

Spirit of the day

Prince Vassago

Here’s the problem with the occult tarot

This image on the card,. The spirits abilities and offices, are completely incorrect.

What you’re seeing here is the text book image and offices of Prince Bufas. A completely different entity.

Now for the real Vassago. Aka usagoo

He is the third demon in the Lesser Key (including Thomas Rudd’s variant) as a prince “of a good nature” and of the “same nature as Agares”.[1] He rules twenty-six legions of spirits, and is summoned to tell magicians of past and future events, and locate lost objects.

Per wiki

I personally love both spirits and have had excellent luck with both.

Dreamscapes: nope.

10 Likes

Spirit of the day

Prince Ipos

Now this is a spirit I LOVE to work with. Prince Ipos is fantastic. His divinations are off the chain and his ability to make you eloquent, witty, and bold are awesome too.

He does have a sarcastic bit of a mean streak. He’s not a bully but he’s very protective of people he cares about.

Hail Prince Ipos.

Dreamscapes: I dreamed I was going out to fetch cigarettes with my father but I left my teachers laptop on an outdoor picnic table and it started to rain as we were leaving. I panicked and shouted for my dad to go back to save the computer. I dreaded the punishment that would await me from my third teacher if I destroyed his laptop like an asshole.

11 Likes

Spirit of the day

President ose

I’ve never employed this spirit on a project. If I need glamour power though, he’s who’d I call.

Dreamscapes: yes but I can’t recall

10 Likes

Spirit of the day

Duke Agares

This is a fantastic spirit. Really glad to see him. Do not use Solomonic methods with him he’ll freak out and flip out on you.

Dreamscapes:. I was like high priest or archmage of a Qlippoth temple. There was a coup instigated by this crazy bitch and I was hauled away and locked in tower. I escaped and smoked her and restored my crown.

13 Likes

Spirit of the day

Andrealphus

Ok this spirit and I did not get off on the right foot. Frankly I think he’s a dick. He was rude during our meet and greet.

I doubt I’ll ever have use for this spirit. If you’ve had a better experience than I had that’s great.

Dreamscapes:. Fuck I’m not journaling my dreams properly and I can’t recall much.

11 Likes

Spirit of the day

Prince Seere

Prince Seere is a good spirit. He can be cocky but he delivers.

Dreamscapes: a cross between no country for old men and natural born killers.

12 Likes

Time to give credit where credit is due.

Thank you Duke Amduscias for your Awesome familiar. He really helps me get my point across in a powerful but diplomatic way.

If you need a good familiar talk to Duke Amduscias for real.

10 Likes

Spirit of the day

King Bael

Here is one of my two patrons. The powerful King Bael. I’ve had toads appearing in my temple nightly for a couple weeks despite it not being rainy.

Tremendous spirit whom I’m glad to see.

I just received a long Milo Duquette on enochian magick. I’m going to dig into that this weekend.

Dreamscapes:. None so far as I recall

13 Likes

Tonight marks an invisibility ritual.

Assisted by King Bael

“Who am I, where am I? Which one of these is me, puzzled be, puzzled be, you cannot find me”

Great praise to the invincible King Bael

15 Likes

hot damn

5 Likes

Spirit of the day

Cimijes

Great spirit, I’ve got nothing bad to say about him.

Dreamscapes
I had sex very graphic with a female vampire. I gotta say this was not the hot experience I wished it was. Her body was ice cold and it felt like I was Effing a corpse.

Not cool. Straight outta Gamaliel most likely.

I woke up feeling lethargic and drained.

12 Likes

Spirit of the day

Andrealphus ( Again?!?)

Ok so I reached out to andrealphus

M: are you reaching out to me andrealphus?

A: No, not you stupid, I’m making myself available for your client that’s coming tomorrow.

M. That will be all then We’ll call if we need you.

:rage:

Alrighty then

Dreamscapes: none

14 Likes

Spirit of the day

Duke Bathin

Awesome spirit I don’t have much to say about him now however.

I would like to talk about Marquis Andrealphus. So it turns out my client is a rare bird collector and when I introduced andrealphus to him I was very shy and nervous but it turns out my client totally got it and strongly resonated with this spirit.

Even to the point where the client looked at me with tears in his eyes saying that he has a very personal situation and he knows andrealphus is reaching out about that.

I fabricated him a seal of andrealphus and gave him a a set of basic instructions to reach out to him and ask a favor.

I really love seeing a happy Goetic ending and that’s exactly what happened here.

Dreamscapes: none.

15 Likes

King Bael and Prince Orobas are threatening to go on strike if I don’t get them more dignified candles. They both say thier tired of white dinky little tealights in the fire proof cups I got them.

They want “real men’s” candles, Phallic Tower shaped, and in thier signature colors. That’s thier “request/demand”

Well I want them to be happy and they don’t ask for much so I went online and found two nice 100 hour candles in jars. Each the appropriate color.

So imma blow 8$ and increase the standard of living and quality of life index for my spirits. Nothing but the best for my patrons…:wink:

18 Likes

Spirit of the day

The mighty king Paimon

This is a most excellent spirit.

The timing is exquisite

Can’t tell you why though.
:wink:

15 Likes

Spirit of the day

Queen Beleth

This is a spirit I’ve been needing to talk to for Abit now on some love related matters.

I’ll tell you guys the truth I’m really somewhat uncomfortable going to a demon for a love related matter. I think, will this just go from sugar to shit on me? The reality is it always goes from to sugar to shit over a long enough timeline for me historically speaking.

Anyway.

14 Likes

I’ve updated The Legendary Prince Orobas thread. The free ebook grimoire

Here’s a link to my most popular spell.

Invisibility

11 Likes

Have you ever worked with rosier for love?

1 Like

Hearing this breaks my heart​:sob::sob::sob: as of this week I was thinking about calling love demons and building a connection with them and asking them to bring a a new lover but now hearing that it could go to shit has me thinking otherwise. Perhaps I’ll try Archangels instead​:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes