Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

One thing we have a very very glaring lack of here on Balg is people that know kaballah. I’m not saying that kabbalists are always going to agree or even agree with me.

I see things through that lens however and it’s likely I always will. There just isn’t a better system that I’m aware of.

3 Likes

Very true. I think it can be important for any practitioner who has chosen a more Goetic magick style path, with the 72 Demons of the Goetia, as Crowley says the author of the Lamegeton was very clearly very well versed in Kaballah, as the 2nd Book suggests. That system as well as others tend to be founded with Kaballah as the framework.

1 Like

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. The problem is that so many practioners I see here on Balg have no background in this whatsoever. They practice “refrigerator Goetia”. They open the refrigerator and take the spirits or concepts that they like and close the door on the rest.

This lack of context clouds things considerably.

1 Like

Hail prince Orobas, hail King Bael

Well this is a good time for me to thank everyone that has been involved with my studies, my projects, and my growth. Special thanks to @Verdo , @anon39079500 @Dankquanicus @anon4083462 @Vince @Healing_Heart @meow @Onion @Raven_fire @Kindraathe

And all the others who I haven’t mentioned who were just as important.

This has been an awesome adventure but it’s time to take a bow and exit and move on to other projects with the order I work with.

I need a break from Balg for awhile. I’ll be back probably at some time in the future.

21 Likes

Take your time chief. This isn’t my first break nor I can promise the last one was the last one. Sometimes we gotta find peace far away.

5 Likes

Thanks Mike. See you on the flip side! Take care and hope to read you soon! Thanks for your teachings!

5 Likes

Thank you Mike, work work and guidance has been invaluable to me.

May you find peace.

Dark blessings brother

4 Likes