Spirit of the day, reflections, meditations, and thoughts

funny thing. Today before seeing this post i was looking for information on king Bael and not sure why. I just suddenly started looking. Also, i just realized that Bael and Beelzebub have the same sigil? are they the same? or different masks of the same entity?

4 Likes

100% true.

6 Likes

These are the seals I use for bael and Beelzebub

download

download (1)

Now are bael and Beelzebub the same thing…not exactly.

Let me explain how I see this @Fallen_Human

My name is Mike ( Michael) my sons name is Michael. Are we the same entities or a mask of eachother? No, but one came from the other.

I believe Beelzebub is an egregore that gained notoriety and awareness. I believe this entity is self aware and self willed. Perhaps even it is the living consciousness of the qualities of scorn and derision of the people that created it.

Beelzebub and bael do not share the same offices per se either this furthers my view in the direction of egregore.

Something valuable I’ve learned from @DarkestKnight is that this universe is vast and spirits don’t need to be masks of eachother. They can be individual. Otherwise what ends up happening is we start thinking this spirit and that spirit are just masks of our favorite spirit. Like dressing our favorite spirit up in different clothes.

Like the people that think Prince Sitri and the Egyptian God Set are the same. That’s completely bunk in my book. They don’t have the same energetic signature and have completely different offices. Hence different spirit.

I suspect the same is true with Astaroth and Astarte too.

Now on the other hand there is strong evidence that spirits Halphas and Malphas are in fact Islam’s harut and marut or Haures could be, COULD be Horus.

I digress here however. Thank you for bringing something that we can all contemplate and discuss @Fallen_Human

12 Likes

@Mike_Bee , when you have a few evocations to do in a day, do you spread them through out the day or do them one after the other in a short time period?

5 Likes

Wanted to comment that, having worked with both, I agree with this. I know the thought popped into my head as I drew this card in my thread, but consider it a remembrance from reading Baal Kadmon’s works.

Wanted to be 90%+ sure before saying it.

4 Likes

I prefer to spread them out and catch my breath between them @Jetsetrose I really like to have a sandwich and a nap between them if it all possible.

5 Likes

@Mike_Bee im glad you are happy with this. My heart felt thanks for all your help and guidance.

1 Like

Spirit of the day
Marquis Leraje

This is one of my best Goetic allies

Here’s a not commonly known ability of his. He can also destroy spirits.

I had a problem once where a practicioner had sent pesky djinn to stalk and harass me.

I had marquis leraje exterminate them

Hail marquis leraje.

The evocation of knight Furcas

This working was for a client who has a friend fuck them over.

The goal of this working was to make them feel guilty and remorseful and to apologize for thier bad behavior.

Let’s see how knight Furcas manifests.

I used the magic mirror.

Furcas had a ruddy face with big eyes and bags underneath them.

11 Likes

Spirit of the day

Earl Furfur

This is one spirit I love.

Really fantastic spirit :sparkling_heart:

He can help with love in a non creepy way. I’ve never tested out his other offices.

9 Likes

Spirit of the day

Beelzebub

Now this is a demons demon. When you’re in a knock down and drag them out magickal battle or duel this should be a spirit on top of the roster.

He causes fearful visions of demons and apparitions. He destroys men with vices. He is a great destroyer.

Dreamscapes
I dreamed of both king Bael and Prince Orobas.

11 Likes

Gotta love Prince Orobas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Well Duchess Bune did me a solid and helped me sell my entire stock of 23 bracelets.

13 Likes

Spirit of the day

King Paimon

Now this is a spirit who really needs no introduction. He’s loved and respected by nearly the entire LHP community.

King Paimon is very powerful and regal and graceful.

My regular offerings to him include black coffee, sandlewood incense, and Persian classical music.

What a great spirit.

Hail king Paimons Order of the Brass Lamps

Dreamscapes: nothing I recall

15 Likes

The 2 of you got good taste. Haven’t heard classical Persian music yet but I love coffee and am partial to the smell of sandalwood myself. Any spirit or human that likes coffee and sandalwood can’t be all bad can they? :wink: serious about the good taste part.

So what kind of coffee are you partial to if you don’t mind satisfying my curiousity?

6 Likes

Quite right @Kish

Actually I serve his coffee black.

This is a set of music that really captures the essence of King Paimon.

11 Likes

Looks like forgot spirit of the day yesterday. I wasn’t feeling well, I’m sorry.

Spirit of the day

President Glasya labolas

Ok this is actually a really a noteworthy appearance today.

Lemme give you some background info. Check my journal for a previous entry about five or six weeks ago. I had a misencounter with Glaysa labolas that left me terribly injured.

Well here’s the deal. She got sent after me by an undisclosed fool with a death wish. After she wounded me badly she retreated into the ether and I saw no hide or hair if her.

I evoked her and she almost refused to show up… guilty conscience???

She shows up and I tell her I held no I’ll will towards her or bad feelings.

She scoffed and told me my feelings were my own and didn’t matter much to her.

I told her I wanted revenge on the magician who did this. She slipped up and said “the magician(s) plural that did this she has a relationship with and I could just find another spirit or whatever…”

Ok bitch…
Time for a little reality check…

Enraged I used my anger to touch the black flame in my heart. My infernal divinity from Sitra Ahra. The divine self of Qlippoth. I towered over Glaysa labolas and ordered her to bow in the triangle.

She resisted

I imagined her becoming smaller and smaller in the triangle until she was a small beagle puppy howling in fear and ineffective rage.

I then instructed her on what she was GOING to do to the “magicians” that sent her after me.

Silently she nodded yes and I gave her gifts.

The carrot and stick…

I sent Prince Bufas to shadow her and see the job got done.

Now she appears tonight to tell me the job is done.

I will reward her as agreed I don’t want there to be bad feelings.

I’m going to be checking with Prince Bufas later but Prince Orobas says yes the jobs done.

I asked Lucifer what he thought of what I did and he said “yes, you’re getting it now”.

This situation required Abit of intervention and and advice from a magician much more senior to myself to which I am grateful. If you know who I’m talking about then you know, if not don’t worry about it.

I’m really not a dickhead magician who uses his divinity to put the spirits in check all the time. I think that’s the wrong way to do business with the 72. However sometimes you’ve gotta show them you have balls or else they show up in your temple with a fucked up attitude and bad behavior.

Totally not letting that slide anymore. When you come to the temple of Mike B, better come correctly. I’m generous and kind but don’t take my kindness for weakness.

That’s all to say about it.

14 Likes

Spirit of the day

Vapula

It’s interesting that Travis McHenry the creator of the occult tarot decided to make vapula the universe/ world card. I personally wouldn’t have.

Not that I dislike this spirit, this is a teacher spirit. This spirit.akes one skilled in labor or crafts, gives knowledge of philosophy and science.

Cool spirit really

Dreamscapes: none at the moment.

11 Likes

Thank you Duke Amduscias for the awesome familiar.

If anyone is interested in familiars Duke Amduscias is definitely the one the to see.

10 Likes

Well I’m beginning a new project. I’ve decided to start learning to use the Enochian keys in my practice. Let’s take a look at the first key.

The First Enochian Key
Ol sonf vorsg, goho Iad balt, lansh calz vonpho: sobra z-ol ror i ta Nazpad Graa
ta Malprg Ds hol-q Qaa nothoa zimz Od commah ta nobloh zien: Soba thil gnonp pr
ge aldi Od vrbs oboleh grsam Casarm ohorela caba pir Od zonrensg cab erm Iadnah
Pilah farzm zurza adna Ds gono Iadpil Ds hom Od toh Soba Ipam lu Ipamis Ds lohol
o vep zomd Poamal Od bogpa aai ta piap piamo-i od vaoan ZACARe c-a od ZAMRAM Odo
cicle Qaa Zorge, Lap zirdo Noco MAD Hoath Iaida.

Phonetic Translation
Ol sonuf vaoresaji, gohu IAD Balata, elanusaha caelazod: sobrazod-ol Roray i ta
nazodapesad, Giraa ta maelpereji, das hoel-qo qaa notahoa zodimezod, od comemahe
ta nobeloha zodien; soba tahil ginonupe pereje aladi, das vaurebes obolehe gire
sam. Causarem ohorela caba Pire: das zodonurenusagi cab: erem Iadanahe. Pilahe f
arezodem zodenurezoda adana gono Iadapiel das home-tohe: soba ipame lu ipamis: d
as sobolo vepe zodomeda poamal, od bogira aai ta piape Piamoel od Vaoan! Zodacar
e, eca, od zodameranu! odo cicale Qaa; zodoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, Hoatha
he I A I D A!

Modern English Translation
I reign over you, says the God of Justice, in power exalted above the firmaments
of wrath: in whose hands the Sun is as a sword and the Moon as a through thrust
ing fire: which measures your garments in the midst of my vestures, and trussed
you together as the palms of my hands: whose seats I garnished with the fire of
gathering, and beautified your garments with admiration. To whom I made a law to
govern the holy ones and delivered you a rod with the ark of knowledge. Moreove
r you lifted up your voices and swore obedience and faith to him that lives and
triumphs, whose beginning is not, nor end can not be, which shines as a flame in
the midst of your palace, and reigns amongst you as the balance of righteousnes
s and truth. Move, therefore, and show yourselves: open the Mysteries of your Cr
eation: Be friendly unto me: for I am the servant of the same your God, the true
worshipper of the Highest.

12 Likes

This is something worth watching. It’s only two minutes long and it literally brought tears to my eyes.

I strongly sense the compassion of Prince Orobas here.

I hope it moves you also. :horse:

11 Likes